Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture (39552 Views)

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / Video Of Peter Obi Jogging For Physical Fitness / Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by hkidola00(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2018
dajoaneke:
How does jogging kill someone. I just started jogging routine last week, I need enlightenment please.
calm down, just make sure ur healthy, nothing will happen to you

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Lexusgs430: 2:39pm On May 30, 2018
kennieG:
Everybody is breaking the news.. May his soul rest in peace if he's not a corrupt politician ooh..

Show me one that is not corrupt and I would show you a flying pig.......
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by sammirano: 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
dajoaneke:
How does jogging kill someone. I just started jogging routine last week, I need enlightenment please.

As good as exercise is, it can be sometimes dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Lexusgs430: 2:42pm On May 30, 2018
dajoaneke:

If you have undiagnosed cardiac issues, jogging would unnecessarily put your heart under pressure and the faster it beats, the higher your pulse rate. Mounting unnecessary pressure, leading to an arrest......
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by AyakaDunukofia: 2:42pm On May 30, 2018
dajoaneke:

Make sure your blood pressure is at a normal reading before you go on jogging. It is usually higher in the morning for most people, then dips in the course of the evening and night. So, those prone to high blood pressure would record a much higher reading in the morning of which jogging could result in fatality, as could be in this case.
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Lexusgs430: 2:43pm On May 30, 2018
hkidola00:

How do you know this? Have you examined him?
dajoaneke:
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by showafrica(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2018
dajoaneke:

If you are above 30, mind how you jog. The food available in our country does not support healthy heart. Trekking is better and we need to build our heart muscles with a bar bell and and dumb bell. I have never seen a gym instructor or a club bouncer collapse. I am over weight already but I am making plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by room089: 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
Did I read Obudu state?

Where, in Cameroon?

Everything in this country has been APCfied: everyone speaks with both sides of the mouth; bloggers too.

The caption says he died while JOGGING. The story proper says he collapsed while on morning WALK exercise. Are jogging and walking now the same thing?

All the same, RIP sir!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by thanki410(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
Is like he would want to run olympic in heaven so he was called . Rip sir...
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
Rekyz:
Rip sir. Village people sef!

Might not be.

It is good to exercise the body but one should be careful too. Doctor's Advice is also important for older people. Engaging a qualified Fitness Trainer is not also a bad idea if one can afford it.

RIP to him and may his Loved Ones be comforted.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by sunnyside16(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2018
spartoo:
Life is soo empty

...that sometimes you wonder why people tend to be greedy.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by frowland(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2018
dajoaneke:
That explains it. Thanks.

So, for one to start exercising, it's proper to go for fitness test?
Absolutely. That's one of the major cause of heart attack, and in the case of a hole, its mostly fatal.
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Follygunners: 3:13pm On May 30, 2018
Exercise abi? Your pple can't do such exercise due to their poverty and daily struggles. Abeg, he can Rest In Pieces! angry
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by GOFRONT(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2018
Make una check his mouth......Hope no yam inside cheesy cheesy
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by jamaicabakare(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God o.

This is the reason Buhari doesn't want to sign the "Not too young to run" bill.

grin grin grin grin Werey niyin sir

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by GGirll: 3:24pm On May 30, 2018
dajoaneke:

it depends on your body size and weight, if you are of the big size and have illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular or heart diseases or conditions, i will advise you do a routine check up and discuss with your doctor before starting the jogging routine or exercise of any kind, this will help you know what to expect and how to react and what to do in case you are alone... others is if you must jog i will advise you start with brisk wall and gradually proceed to jogging and when you feel tired don't try to be a James bond just slow down and rest very well before you continue and 20-30 mins a day is enough.

Thank you!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by hkidola00(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:

How do you know this? Have you examined him?
ok I don't know,dat why I sed he should make sure he is healthy
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Josh44s(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2018
PointZerom:
Did he died?

No Dieded

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On May 30, 2018
hkidola00:
ok I don't know,dat why I sed he should make sure he is healthy

Many people have undiagnosed ailments, that they have refused to check out.... Probably wishing it away with prayers or herbal remedies.......

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Deprofessional(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Make sure your blood pressure is at a normal reading before you go on jogging. It is usually higher in the morning for most people, then dips in the course of the evening and night. So, those prone to high blood pressure would record a much higher reading in the morning of which jogging could result in fatality, as could be in this case.

But they said if your BP is high, physical exercise might help in reducing it.
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 30, 2018
hkidola00:

But jogging is supposed to extend life not end it.
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:49pm On May 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God o.

This is the reason Buhari doesn't want to sign the "Not too young to run" bill.
What's this one saying
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If you have undiagnosed cardiac issues, jogging would unnecessarily put your heart under pressure and the faster it beats, the higher your pulse rate. Mounting unnecessary pressure, leading to an arrest......

But the same jogging is supposed to save people from heart issues and extend their life. I just read about a recent study that concludes that multivite supplements are not effective!
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Lexusgs430: 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
igbodefender:

But the same jogging is supposed to save people from heart issues and extend their life. I just read about a recent study that concludes that multivite supplements are not effective!

The irony of jogging.......
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by meobizy(f): 4:12pm On May 30, 2018
Everybody has their time and manner to leave this Earth. Many died jogging, some slipped and fell in the bathroom while a certain dictator died f-ucking prostitutes. RIP to the man. May his family thrive without him.
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by jiggyman(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2018
dajoaneke:

I have been jogging for four years bro.. fear nothing oresle you have heart issues
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by blazer2018: 4:41pm On May 30, 2018
Nawa ooo

When u visit doctors they tell u and do some exercise and eat healthy...yet this man probably died following his doctor's instructions.

U no do exercise u suffer heart attack and die...u do some light exercise u still end up dead...i just don't understand again o...wetin man go do to stay healthy and alive sef?
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Bsingle(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2018
Eyaah. R.i.p
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by paulade18: 5:11pm On May 30, 2018
what a fine looking young gentleman!!!! Life itself is vanity- political positions, wealth, beauty, handsomeness, academic qualifications etc - will all end on this side of eternity. How I wish our very evil, greedy and insensitive leaders will realise that death is certain and one day they too will vacate this world and proceed to the hereafter to give account of their evil stewardship before the righteous President of the universe. May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Deprofessional(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2018
blazer2018:
Nawa ooo

When u visit doctors they tell u and do some exercise and eat healthy...yet this man probably died following his doctor's instructions.

U no do exercise u suffer heart attack and die...u do some light exercise u still end up dead...i just don't understand again o...wetin man go do to stay healthy and alive sef?

Just give your life to Jesus Christ. It is safe in his hands

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture by Dollabiz: 5:17pm On May 30, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? / See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.