Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

7 Major Reasons No One Is Reading Your Book And How You Can Change That - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Major Reasons No One Is Reading Your Book And How You Can Change That (338 Views)

How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book / It's Hard To Be Persistent. (but You Can Change That). Here's How.. / What Is The Difference Between Reviewing A Book And Summarizing A Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Major Reasons No One Is Reading Your Book And How You Can Change That by ekaromail: 2:02pm On May 30, 2018
So we’ve had authors reach out to us and say things like, my book isn’t selling. What should I do? I have a book I want to publish, but I’m afraid it wouldn’t sell, what should I do? I thought OkadaBooks will help improve my sales. But I have sold only 3 copies. Is something wrong with my book? Or is it that OkadaBooks can’t really help me sell?

Ok. Pause. How can you say that? You’re hurting my feelings. Of course, we’ll help you sell. But before we can help you, you need to help yourself.

We have found that there are several reasons why your book sales are low or non-existent. The good news is we also have solutions to those issues, especially the ones you didn’t know you had. See them below:

Click to read the full article - https://blog.okadabooks.com/7-major-reasons-no-one-is-read…/

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Control Your Emotions / MOTHER - Version 2.0 / Why Young People Do Not Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.