Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

My NYSC Account Not Yet Opened - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Account Not Yet Opened (1706 Views)

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My NYSC Account Not Yet Opened by adab86(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
I opened an account with diamond Bank at NYSC camp Bauchi state and through out my stay in the camp I didn't receive my account number. I complaint to the LI when I got to the Local government that I was posted to and he asked me to calm down.
When I got back to Lagos for my two weeks break, I decide to visit the one of the bank branch to get my account no, I provided my information and they checked on their system.
The information I got from them was that my information isn't on the system, probably my account has not been opened.

Pls. What can I do because my mates have started receiving their allowance.

Thanks NLs
Re: My NYSC Account Not Yet Opened by possibilita(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2018
are you batch A 2018?
Re: My NYSC Account Not Yet Opened by adab86(m): 5:13am On May 31, 2018
Yes
Re: My NYSC Account Not Yet Opened by possibilita(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
go to ur lgi then go to the bank ur first alawee will be at the end of month

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Prospective Graduates For NYSC Batch C / 2020 Batch A Mobilization News Update. / My NYSC Experience While Serving In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.