Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent (15159 Views)

We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC / Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries / Court Nullifies APC Primaries In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by TheTrueSeeker: 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
hardywaltz:
The title should have been Wike's high Court nullifies....

Who takes Justice Omereji seriously in Rivers State.

Court of Appeal over to U at least Wike Hand no reach that side

Court of Appeal to do what exactly?
The Judge relied on his earlier order restraining the APC from conducting any congress in Rivers,
APC NWC in contravention of the order went ahead to conduct congress
What ever Court of Appeal will be deciding is if the Judge erred in the order or if APC NWC erred in conducting congress in spite of the order.

When a matter is pending in a competent Court of Law especially when a Court had issued an expertie order, parties maintains the status quo or seek to vacate the order first but APC does not understand that.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2018
sniperr007:

How did this one make his money?
What's his track record?

Jehova Bu Eze
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by package7(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
APC una don fall hand... Nothing for una again make kuna park well.. Fraud Party bye bye
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by hardywaltz(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

The Judge relied on his earlier order restraining the APC from conducting any congress in Rivers,
What ever Court of Appeal will be deciding is if the Judge erred in the order or if APC NWC erred in conducting congress in spite of the order
Oluku don't mention my name again
I can't teach u law
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by oganology33(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2018
hardywaltz:
The title should have been Wike's high Court nullifies....

Who takes Justice Omereji seriously in Rivers State.

Court of Appeal over to U at least Wike Hand no reach that side
Una no go read post well. Na 2 dey comment rubbish u sabi. Where 4 the post u see Justice Omereji name Rubbish!!!
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by hardywaltz(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2018
oganology33:

Una no go read post well. Na 2 dey comment rubbish u sabi. Where 4 the post u see Justice Omereji name Rubbish!!!
We know those behind the ruling
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by openmine(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2018
DonBenny77:

You made no sense must you comment on everything?
Amaechi and dakuku are on the same team
If you must then It's Magnus Abe 1 - 0 Amaechi/Dakuku
U sud have checked his name before replying..... He is soberDRUNK so expect any thing!

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by Nazacent: 4:52pm On May 30, 2018

Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by doublefreez(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2018
everything APC is more likely a fraud than not
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by Dollabiz: 4:57pm On May 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by Antipob777(f): 5:24pm On May 30, 2018
See how Wike is spending Rivers state money influencing judgement and sponsoring Magnus Abe.

This ruling has no weight at all as the state high court can't over rule the federal high court decision.

Magnus Abe will weep and sorrow
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by TheTrueSeeker: 6:01pm On May 30, 2018
hardywaltz:

Oluku don't mention my name again
I can't teach u law

See who wants to teach someone law...!!!
Wisdom is too much for fools! Their advice is no good. - Prov. 24:7 Contemporary English Version
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by hardywaltz(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

What ever Court of Appeal will be deciding is if the Judge erred in the order or if APC NWC erred in conducting congress in spite of the order

TheTrueSeeker:

See who wants to teach someone law...!!!
Wisdom is too much for fools! Their advice is no good. - Prov. 24:7 Contemporary English Version

Olodo I have told u to stop mentioning my name. I can't teach u basic law and rite to appeal...

The interlocutory injunction procured by Magnus/Wike the order specifically asked the NWC APC to restrain from using the 5th of May ward congresses till the determination of the case.

A new ward congress was held on 19th of May and LGA congresses on 20th of May with State Congresses held on the 21st of May.
Case closed
We have been waiting for Wike's court to dish out its useless judgement so we can appeal in the Federal Controlled Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.

The case was supposed to be head on 26th of June but the Judge on Wike's instruction resumed sitting on 30th of May coz the APC national convention will start on the 23rd of June.

Now if u mention my name again I will just slap that ur mouth.

Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by TheTrueSeeker: 6:33pm On May 30, 2018
hardywaltz:

Olodo I have told u to stop mentioning my name. I can't teach u basic law and rite to appeal...

The interlocutory injunction procured by Magnus/Wike the order specifically asked the NWC APC to restrain from using the 5th of May ward congresses till the determination of the case.

A new ward congress was held on 19th of May and LGA congresses on 20th of May with State Congresses held on the 21st of May.
Case closed
We have been waiting for Wike's court to dish out its useless judgement so we can appeal in the Federal Controlled Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.

The case was supposed to be head on 26th of June but the Judge on Wike's instruction resumed sitting on 30th of May coz the APC national convention will start on the 23rd of June.

Now if u mention my name again I will just slap that ur mouth.

Refrain from using the congress of 5th May meant don't do anything to the contrary until the suit is determined.
Cancelling that congress before the determination of the suit and quickly conducting another is simply FRAUDULENT and an attempt to arm-twist the Court. Is that too difficult to understand?

Cancelling the 5th May congress means you have done something (An action had been taken) with/to it....!!!

Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by hardywaltz(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

Refrain from using the congress of 5th May meant don't do anything to the contrary until the suit is determined.
Cancelling that congress before the determination of the suit and quickly conducting another is simply FRAUDULENT and an attempt to arm-twist the Court. Is that too difficult to understand?

Cancelling the 5th May congress means you have done something with/to it....!!!

'The same lawyer hired by the aggrieved claimants to act for the defendants withdrew the notice of preliminary objection . This is a clear case of professional misconduct and fraud . Just for the record, I am aware that Fagbemi, SAN. is the counsel properly retained by APC and his firm has not only entered a conditional appearance, they've filed an appeal which has been duly entered. Going ahead to conduct such clandestine and surreptitious proceedings without notifying the defence or their real counsel, will certainly be voided by an impartial Judex. In this case the court of appeal now seised of the entire case. I will therefore advise you not to celebrate your alleged orders until the real legal fireworks starts at the court of appeal . Also keep your argument healthy.' APC Rivers State
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by TheTrueSeeker: 7:45pm On May 30, 2018
hardywaltz:

'The same lawyer hired by the aggrieved claimants to act for the defendants withdrew the notice of preliminary objection . This is a clear case of professional misconduct and fraud . Just for the record, I am aware that Fagbemi, SAN. is the counsel properly retained by APC and his firm has not only entered a conditional appearance, they've filed an appeal which has been duly entered. Going ahead to conduct such clandestine and surreptitious proceedings without notifying the defence or their real counsel, will certainly be voided by an impartial Judex. In this case the court of appeal now seised of the entire case. I will therefore advise you not to celebrate your alleged orders until the real legal fireworks starts at the court of appeal . Also keep your argument healthy.' APC Rivers State

Wow, I noticed you didn't use any of your abusive language this time, Its obvious you have learnt a thing or two from me today, keep it up son, you are almost there...!!!
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by oganology33(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
hardywaltz:
We know those behind the ruling
A retired judge is behind the ruling
Ur damage control for ur Bleep up no work. try again.
Re: Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent by hardywaltz(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

Wow, I noticed you didn't use any of your abusive language this time, Its obvious you have learnt a thing or two from me today, keep it up son, you are almost there...!!!

Sorry about that initial response I just find it difficult talking with people who refuse to learn.
I noticed u tactically didn't respond to the last post.

Bye Young man sure it's bed time for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Senators Rebuke NEPAD Officials For Redundancy, Threaten To Ask Buhari / Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University / Prof. Eno Blankson Ikpe Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.