Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria (46250 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by sammirano: 7:41pm On May 30, 2018
All politican politicians are thrives other points are correct.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Westbestside: 7:44pm On May 30, 2018
Oga, all politicians are thieves.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by pyr8te: 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
Ali Baba dey crase..d one wey hin wife steal for Heritage Bank nko?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Nauttyprof(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
Here is a great writeup from someone whose thought process is still intact than one lady whose thought is upside down.

The song by Falz is for those who are reasonable and can really reflect on the truth in it.

Those who are to uphold law and order in the society are the ones who are lawless. Those who are to ensure righteousness is appreciated are the ones found in unclean acts. We see the abnormal as being normal when others are been swindled of their hard earned money. Yet, one lady spewed rubbish all in the name of trying to post something.

Some have turned money extortion to part of their daily duties from citizens who wakeup as early as possible just to make a living.

Nigeria is messed up and those who are in the position to make things right are only laughing at the state of things.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Shedrak1(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2018
Oh my Nigeria! how did we get here? to me, this song should replace our national anthem till we learn to have sense!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Babyforever(f): 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
anigold:
Not every Nigerian is a criminal I have done business with some honest Nigerians, I have also lost monies to fraudulent Nigerians..but truth is an average Nigerian is always looking for an opportunity to scam,steal and loot,that's why There's so much sufferings in Nigeria.. The reason why online stores are struggling in Nigeria is lack of trust/Honesty by most Nigerians
anigold:
Not every Nigerian is a criminal I have done business with some honest Nigerians, I have also lost monies to fraudulent Nigerians..but truth is an average Nigerian is always looking for an opportunity to scam,steal and loot,that's why There's so much sufferings in Nigeria.. The reason why online stores are struggling in Nigeria is lack of trust/Honesty by most Nigerians
anigold:
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by jaz(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2018
Omo wahala dey oo. And I dey here dey think say I holy
AntiWailer:
Yes.

Every one is a criminal.

The society has criminalized every institution.

You drive, Police stop you, you settle them because you are in a hurry, u are also a criminal.

You call some one to give your siblings preferential treatment on the job, u are a criminal.

You cheat against your vows , u are a criminal.

U are looking for data cheat. You are also a criminal.

U lie to collect money from your parents, how are u different from yahoo boys? You are a criminal.

U sped when the light changed from yellow to red, you are a criminal.

You lie to your husband to collect money, how are u different from Politicians, you are a criminal.

Yes everybody is a criminal !!!!!!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by SexytorresE(f): 8:07pm On May 30, 2018
Ali baba is really in my mind,na my mind e speak so. Just what I said here about that particular phrase "everybody is a criminal " at least he took his time to explain to them, for those that have understanding issue grin grin.but if u know u know smiley smiley
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by adegeye38(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2018
tokrizy:
Are all politicians corrupt in nigeria?

YES
he is not talking about politicians but average Nigerians
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by jaz(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2018
How person go take be vice president for naija dey form say he holy. Abeg leave matta
MTKbudapest:
Even bubu is a criminal... The dwarf nko... Na criminal embarassed
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
Lol make Una dey criminal dey go the rest of us know better
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by mystifyer: 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
The truth is bitter; so it hurts when it is given.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by SexytorresE(f): 8:16pm On May 30, 2018
Shedrak1:
Oh my Nigeria! how did we get here? to me, this song should replace our national anthem till we learn to have sense!
pls I need more of such song again from tuface undecided
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by pascalbenz: 8:18pm On May 30, 2018
Na so e take dey start my broda
fawaz22:
i wont be surprise if ali baba come out one day and annouce his aspiration for presidency....well the truth is nigeria is a sh!thole and we ar all in it
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Light1259: 8:18pm On May 30, 2018
The rate of criminality and fraudster is quite alarming, girls I will say has a big role they play, had come across girls who pray to have a yahoo guy as a friend, girls must time are the cause.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Forestman(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2018
em papa Falana is also a criminal
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Mhiztamurtala(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2018
Alibaba my man, u said the truth, PMB only said 'Lot of Nigeria Youth Are Lazy' everyone was bashing him, and this falz said ' Nigeria where everyone is a criminal' no one is after him oo.. Like seriously I need my visa to be ready soon

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 30, 2018
falz is no Saint... his manager Femi soro should return the pillow he stole in his hotel room 2016 room 216
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 30, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Comedian Ali Baba has reacted to Falz New Video #This is Nigeria, which has caused lots of Controversies on the Internet, Even Diddy had reacted to it, The Veteran Comedian in a Post he made on his page said Yahoo boys has spoilt the business for the legit ones, According to him, the people they have swindled now thinks we are all rogues, He shared a photo an captioned:

“No truer word has ever been said. This is a reflection of how deteriorated our societal thought process has degenerated. Anyone who has made it is a thief. People no longer believe anyone made it from hard work. As for the police, they don’t treat anyone as innocent. Everyone suspects everyone. In the eyes of the people who our Yahoo boys have swindled… we are all rogues.

What of the foreign investor that wants to bring business here, but has to bribe to do that business? Ask the taxi driver who refuses to give a Gwagon driver way… he will tell you the owner stole to buy it. What of food meant for IDP camps? Stolen. Votes nko? Stolen. To sign budget… you must settle. To get promoted in civil service, you must settle. Even to pass exam you must use spreadsheet.

To get a contract nko? People are arrested off the streets and thrown into jail like they are criminals. SARS leave scars. No one stands up for the innocent. Does that not mean we are all criminals? People who do legit businesses don’t succeed because the criminals will truncate all pure business moves.

And life continues… Do you really think there are people who don’t see Nigerians as criminals Check this out. Are all herdsmen bad? No. But in the spate of the last herdsmen attacks… what will your comments be about herdsman? Are all politician thieves? Are all policemen corrupt? Are all the girls you see at night on the street runs girls?… we need to change. That video is a reawakening”

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/comedian-aliababa-reacts-to-falzs-new.html

the video is grossly stupidd.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by GrammarCheck: 9:12pm On May 30, 2018
surebet147:
***1**
PERU

2018-05-30 21:30

UNION COMERCIO vs UNIVERSIDAD SAN MARTIN

**2**

BRAZIL - SERIE A

2018-05-30 23:30

VITORIA vs INTERNACIONAL
---------------------------------------------
TOTAL== 22__________ODD

STAKING #10,000= #220,000

INBOX ME INTERESTED PEOPLE . � contact me : https://web.facebook.com/ifeanyi.onyeka.1004

See this criminal
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by leesha(f): 9:18pm On May 30, 2018
drakeli:
An imitation of “This is America “ by Childish Gambino.
Its a Cover...not imitation. Thers a difference
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Xerum(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2018
There are good Nigerians but truth be told an average Nigerian has criminality in his/her blood waiting for the right atmosphere to manifest.

Could it be the other way around? That Nigeria brings out the crminal in people? It is a society where the criminals often win & takes it all. Criminals hold high positions and are respected in the society. Like I say to people sometimes, if we think most of the foreign nationals who come to Nigeria, do so out of their love for the country, no way! Just take a look at Indians & lebanese (no prejudice intended). Nigeria offers good breeding ground to criminals. Corruption everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 30, 2018
Rachelsblog:
… Do you really think there are people who don’t see Nigerians as criminals? Check this out. Are all herdsmen bad? No. But in the spate of the last herdsmen attacks… what will your comments be about herdsman? Are all politician thieves? Are all policemen corrupt? Are all the girls you see at night on the street runs girls?… we need to change...

"Food for Thought" for everyone. undecided
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Litmus: 9:51pm On May 30, 2018
I've always thought Nigerians are some of the most beautiful people in this god’s world and, continually, I find the conviction reaffirmed. People in the public eye in the West would never and could never make and get away with the kind of arrogant, blight and flippant remarks that people in the public eye in Nigeria get away with, people like this "comedian" and False Falz would be finished professionally. Could you imagine the future career prospect of even someone like Simone Cowell if he stated publicly in a whisper - not even in a rant like this fool on here - that Everyone in Britain is a paedophile? That’s it the end! In fact, he’d be finished if he stated only that all Asians in Britain are Terrorists and rapists of young British girls in Rochdale.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by somehow: 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
When the president said something similar and was even magnanimous in reducing the number, people almost ate his head.

Let's keep burying our heads in the sand o.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Pelsmic: 10:05pm On May 30, 2018
This is Nigeria Indeed
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2018
Litmus:
I've always thought Nigerians are some of the most beautiful people in this god’s world and, continually, I find the conviction reaffirmed. People in the public eye in the West would never and could never make and get away with the kind of arrogant, blight and flippant remarks that people in the public eye in Nigeria get away with, people like this "comedian" and False Falz would be finished professionally. Could you imagine the future career prospect of even someone like Simone Cowell if he stated publicly in a whisper - not even in a rant like this fool on here - that Everyone in Britain is a paedophile? That’s it the end! In fact, he’d be finished if he stated only that all Asians in Britain are Terrorists and rapists of young British girls in Rochdale.

Is the truth too heavy for you to carry and accept Let's call a spade its name. The song painted the true color of our society. That's the bitter truth.
For the references you made, those negativity are not pronounce in their countries so it can't be generalized.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2018
Your father also was a criminal

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2018
the problem with Nigeria is that the society applauds criminals...

people who go through due process are laughed at made ridicule of...

and they never get anything done...

Nigeria is a lawless country..

the patient dog eats the fattest bone doesn't work here. ...it is actually the fastest dog that eats the fattest bone
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2018
somehow:
When the president said something similar and was even magnanimous in reducing the number, people almost ate his head.

Let's keep burying our heads in the sand o.

Some of us knew that what the president said was correct but he shouldn't have made such statement publicly. Despite the fact he failed woefully in achieving his campaign promises.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by Litmus: 10:21pm On May 30, 2018
And another thing, in a way, people like this Ali Baba are cowards and liars. Yes, monumental cowards. If he and his ilk are so convinced of their opinions, and if they are not actually cowards and charlatans playing to the gallery, they should point to specific Nigerian politicians, Police men, Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers, Lecturers, student leaders, fathers and mothers and call him or her thieves and criminals to their faces. They won’t because their asses would be sued and they would have no evidence to support their claims. It is somewhat easy to wrongly and strongly call all Nigerians derogatory names since a large ground is ironically faceless and nameless.

...the indiscipline which permits this crass and uncostly loose talk is related to corruption and fractured infrastructure in the realm they are symptoms of underdevelopment. Ali baba and his ilk are not innocent; they are also perpetrators, in the underdeveloped system.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria by nerd51(f): 10:27pm On May 30, 2018
babadey:
There's power in the tongue. You ppl should stop professing negative words. It affects you all. From the president to the last man.

As for me and my family, we are not criminals. As evil, starvation, pestilence, horror comes day and night, myself and my family with everyone with a positive mind, will not fall into the hands.

Lol...different people with different understandings of that simple sentence..choi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife / Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.