Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (946 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by Psoul(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2018
You have a business you wish to carry out. You have no money to carry out this business project.
You went to a bank and secure a loan for the project. You left the money in your room.

On coming back, you meet your daughter doing this with the money. What will you do?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? by Silentscreamer(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2018
At d point when i see my child doing dis, i'll just stop imagining the scenario.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by MrCork: 4:48pm On May 30, 2018
Psoul:
You have a business you wish to carry out. You have no money to carry out this business project.
You went to a bank and secure a loan for the project. You left the money in your room.

On coming back, you meet your daughter doing this with the money. What will you do?

...ok..so u open thread to rob yor daughter. .correct?.......how does this help romance?

Bro are u OK? (No ofeense )
angry
Re: What Will You Do? by Psoul(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:

...ok..so u open thread to rob yor daughter. .correct?.......how does this help romance?

Bro are u OK? (No ofeense )
angry

No...I'm not ok.
Please can you help me out?
Re: What Will You Do? by MrCork: 5:11pm On May 30, 2018
Psoul:

No...I'm not ok.
Please can you help me out?

..yeah. .wot do u need..food? angry
Re: What Will You Do? by Psoul(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2018
MrCork:

..yeah. .wot do u need..food? angry

No...u need the food more than I do. I just want you to help me by bn a bit reasonable. We already have handful of mad ppl out there and we wouldn't like to increase the tally.
Thanks
Re: What Will You Do? by MrCork: 8:18am On May 31, 2018
Psoul:

No...u need the food more than I do. I just want you to help me by bn a bit reasonable. We already have handful of mad ppl out there and we wouldn't like to increase the tally.
Thanks

..errmm Correction. .am in London. .u in that place.. Nigeria. ...who needs food??..YOU! ! (No ofeense ) undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by Psoul(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2018
MrCork:

..errmm Correction. .am in London. .u in that place.. Nigeria. ...who needs food??..YOU! ! (No ofeense ) undecided

You need it more than I do. London does not mean abundance of food. Don't deceive yourself.

U might be among those up there feeding from trash cans.

U need the food desperately and a good food, not those junks u may have bn managing. (No Offense bro grin)

Meanwhile, if u are actually in London, I will advise you to write better grammar. Go through all ur comments and start correcting yourself where necessary. That is if u can point them out.(No offense dearie) cheesy
Re: What Will You Do? by 912(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2018
There's no issue here jor. Just stop her and get a sellotape and neatly tape them back together. Then take them to the bank and deposit them (that's where it should have been in the first place). As long as all the security features are still in place they would all be accepted
Re: What Will You Do? by Bluezy13(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2018
Immature minds above me
Re: What Will You Do? by MrCork: 10:48am On May 31, 2018
Psoul:

You need it more than I do. London does not mean abundance of food. Don't deceive yourself.

U might be among those up there feeding from trash cans.

U need the food desperately and a good food, not those junks u may have bn managing. (No Offense bro grin)

Meanwhile, if u are actually in London, I will advise you to write better grammar. Go through all ur comments and start correcting yourself where necessary. That is if u can point them out.(No offense dearie) cheesy

..son. ...I drive 2017 range rover spot...come back and talk to me in 7 years when u reach my level angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by Psoul(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2018
MrCork:

..son. ...I drive 2017 range rover spot...come back and talk to me in 7 years when u reach my level angry

Boy, you are deceiving yourself and you are so full of your empty urself.

You just drive (if actually u do) 2017 Range and u are jumping up and down like over charged atom. Is dat car customized for u alone. That u drive it does not mean no one else do. U don't know what I ride on or other investments i own that just a fraction of it will buy you together with ur tiny car.

If you want to convince me that you have arrived. Walk into a car factory, tell them to manufacture a car for you alone. A car that no other person is allowed to own.

So stop making noise and learn humility. If u boast of riding a car, what will the owner of the car factory do?

You are still a small boy that his first achievement in life has entered his head and u feel that you have arrived. See, we all felt that way during our time. It is not your fault. You are just acting your age. Wen u come of age, you will drop it. By then you will not even make a single noise wen multi millions entered ur account.
Re: What Will You Do? by thanki410(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2018
I will put on the fan and relax and cry ..........
Re: What Will You Do? by MrCork: 11:53am On May 31, 2018
Psoul:

Boy, you are deceiving yourself and you are so full of your empty urself.

You just drive (if actually u do) 2017 Range and u are jumping up and down like over charged atom. Is dat car customized for u alone. That u drive it does not mean no one else do. U don't know what I ride on or other investments i own that just a fraction of it will buy you together with ur tiny car.

If you want to convince me that you have arrived. Walk into a car factory, tell them to manufacture a car for you alone. A car that no other person is allowed to own.

So stop making noise and learn humility. If u boast of riding a car, what will the owner of the car factory do?

You are still a small boy that his first achievement in life has entered his head and u feel that you have arrived. See, we all felt that way during our time. It is not your fault. You are just acting your age. Wen u come of age, you will drop it. By then you will not even make a single noise wen multi millions entered ur account.

...son..if u want moiney for food..ask nicely! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? by Psoul(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2018
MrCork:

...son..if u want moiney for food..ask nicely! undecided

Sorry, U can't afford my meal. Feed urself first.

Meanwhile, enjoy the privilege of chatting wt me. This privilege doesn't come everyday.
So enjoy it will it last.
I can see that if u have a good mentor like me and if u shun pomposity, u may do well in life.

Ask politely if u need my mentorship

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Hospitalized In Lagos… After A Suicide Attempt / Hardcore / May Your Pussy Perish With You”- Nigerian Pastor To Slay Queens (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.