Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee (574 Views)

Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes / Forgotten My 737 Pin Help Needed! / Fellow Nairalanders,urgent Help Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by sochey(f): 4:54pm On May 30, 2018
I need a larger audience, so that's why I chose nairaland
Plz don't mind my grammatical and typo errors I didn't read English and English is not our mothers tongue.
Pet/dog lovers or anybody with an idea, advice is needed

I've a female 5 month old Boerboel, all was well until I dewormed her this month, she has refused to eat her regulars(noodles and the rest), Dog wey rugged(she dey chop Eba, bread and the rest, no be say I spoil am with processed can food or meat or fish)

So I took her to the VETS( 2 different VETS) the first said nothing was wrong and the only possible thing is if she as a viral infection in her stomach so antibiotics and multivitamins were administered. Days passed nothing changed so I took her to another VET, same thing vitamins and antibiotics, still my dog won't eat other than meat/fish.

I started giving her only meat/fish along the line to boost her appetite, she would eat and respond well but wen I try mixing, she would jz sieve i.e eat only the meat/fish and leave the indomie/rice and when the meat are diced to a size she can't sieve out she wud jz leave the food.

Recently, I got this processed food (a jojo product) and we've been on it now for 2/3 days and she was responding well not until this morning again, I tried mixing the product with rice and she left the food.

I'm becoming frustrated I don't want to lose her, she is already appearing pale and thin and running a meat/fish/processed food only diet is expensive for an average Nigerian.

Any idea on how I stop this new attitude??
Nobody should say I should leave her, she would eat later cos I've tried that b4; it didn't work only got her thiner.

Dominique
R231
Freiburger
Maxglutathione
Mynd44
Talkportal
Buskie13
Momoh7
Modelmike7
Skitkid2
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by biafraisdead(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2018
sochey:
I need a larger audience, so that's why I chose nairaland
Plz don't mind my grammatical and typo errors I didn't read English and English is not our mothers tongue.
Pet/dog lovers or anybody with an idea, advice is needed

I've a female 5 month old Boerboel, all was well until I dewormed her this month, she has refused to eat her regulars(noodles and the rest), Dog wey rugged(she dey chop Eba, bread and the rest, no be say I spoil am with processed can food or meat or fish)

So I took her to the VETS( 2 different VETS) the first said nothing was wrong and the only possible thing is if she as a viral infection in her stomach so antibiotics and multivitamins were administered. Days passed nothing changed so I took her to another VET, same thing vitamins and antibiotics, still my dog won't eat other than meat/fish.

I started giving her only meat/fish along the line to boost her appetite, she would eat and respond well but wen I try mixing, she would jz sieve i.e eat only the meat/fish and leave the indomie/rice and when the meat are diced to a size she can't sieve out she wud jz leave the food.

Recently, I got this processed food (a jojo product) and we've been on it now for 2/3 days and she was responding well not until this morning again, I tried mixing the product with rice and she left the food.

I'm becoming frustrated I don't want to lose her, she is already appearing pale and thin and running a meat/fish/processed food only diet is expensive for an average Nigerian.

Any idea on how I stop this new attitude??
Nobody should say I should leave her, she would eat later cos I've tried that b4; it didn't work only got her thiner.

Dominique
R231
Freiburger
Maxglutathione
Mynd44
Talkportal
Buskie13
Momoh7
Modelmike7
Skitkid2
all I have to say is u too fine and I so wish I could have u.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by sochey(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2018
biafraisdead:

Lmaoo grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by biafraisdead(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2018
sochey:

Lmaoo grin grin grin
am very serious, am a nice and cool headed guy and ready for a serious relationship.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by sochey(f): 5:12pm On May 30, 2018
Please abeg, my friend needs the advice urgently
You could kindly reply if you have any idea
Thanks! kiss
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by Anigreat: 5:16pm On May 30, 2018
biafraisdead:

am very serious, am a nice and cool headed guy and ready for a serious relationship.

shocked

Baba you just disgrace me, i can't believe you can come to pet section and seek for love, when romance section is there... somebody like you can Bleep dog

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by biafraisdead(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

Baba you just disgrace me, i can't believe you can come to pet section and seek for love, when romance section is there... somebody like you can Bleep dog
so if u see wetin u like for toilet u no go collect am?
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by kiddoiLL(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
biafraisdead:

so if u see wetin u like for toilet u no go collect am?
biafraisdead:

biafraisdead:

biafraisdead:

You dey mad but u nova see pesin to tell u

Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by biafraisdead(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2018
sochey:
Please abeg, my friend needs the advice urgently
You could kindly reply if you have any idea
Thanks! kiss
still waiting pretty. I have the perfect cure for the dog, am a healthy scientist.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by Zdoh(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2018
This is very serious ...Well give your dog what she want and continoue given her the administered drug untill she change. Your dog no want follow you chop rugged food again lol
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! Pleaseeee by Geofavor(m): 3:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Under Fire For Granting Access To Users Data / At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life / Shy Glizzy – Vlone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.