Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Holy-spirit & Football Prediction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy-spirit & Football Prediction (1774 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy-spirit & Football Prediction by Touchme222(f): 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
I want a genuine answer from people with knowledge and experience of how the holyspirit work.Does the holyspirit have any thing to do with football? If my pastor predict a match saying holyspirit reavealed it, his he a false pastor?
I and a collegue are having argument on this matter.i'd like to hear other views...
Re: Holy-spirit & Football Prediction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
This is serious....

Holy Spirit doesn't watch football....
Re: Holy-spirit & Football Prediction by omaxy17: 9:45pm On May 30, 2018
Touchme222:
I want a genuine answer from people with knowledge and experience of how the holyspirit work.Does the holyspirit have any thing to do with football? If my pastor predict a match saying holyspirit reavealed it, his he a false pastor?
I and a collegue are having argument on this matter.i'd like to hear other views...

The spirit has to do with everything in life, ur relationship with him determine the things he will reveal to you, if the HolySpirit was actually the person that reveals it to your Pastor, then its true, but of course you should also be aware that some Pastors claim to hear from the HolySpirit. So you gat to be careful, the best thing is for you to be able to hear from him directly. Finally, be it football or anything , the HolySpirit can be Involve!

1 Like

Re: Holy-spirit & Football Prediction by Touchme222(f): 10:00pm On May 30, 2018
omaxy17:

The spirit has to do with everything in life, ur relationship with him determine the things he will reveal to you, if the HolySpirit was actually the person that reveals it to your Pastor, then its true, but of course you should also be aware that some Pastors claim to hear from the HolySpirit. So you gat to be careful, the best thing is for you to be able to hear from him directly. Finally, be it football or anything , the HolySpirit can be Involve!
of all the thing holyspirit should reaveal should football ever come to a pastor vision.where in the bible did d deciples gave words regarding sport,there's sport in their tym,they only setout preaching christ.
Re: Holy-spirit & Football Prediction by Otedollaryen: 1:57am On May 31, 2018
Touchme222:
abeg which upcoming match your plaster predict?
Re: Holy-spirit & Football Prediction by M0ron: 6:23am On May 31, 2018
Touchme222:

God knows the end from the beginning, and he reveals the future to his Servants. But this is for a purposes. Soccer prediction are trivial so I doubt God would do that. To what end?
Re: Holy-spirit & Football Prediction by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2018
this is naija

Re: Holy-spirit & Football Prediction by Primesky(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2018
Touchme222:

The Holy Spirit can reveal anything to God's children provided it will bring glory to God. Anything outside of that is not from Him. So, the question will be, how does this or how will this revelation of football outcome glorify God?. God does not support gambling!.

(1) (Reply)

Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib / Serious Evil Spirits: TB Joshua in Singapore / As An Atheist Or A Freethinker.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.