Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (48591 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 8:16pm On May 30, 2018
This is great news although a lot of Muslims are converting to Christianity.The issue is that for the sake of their lives,they are not readily exposed.SCOAN alone through T.B Joshua coverts many on daily basis.One good thing I love about the Muslim convert is that they become so strong better than us born into it!
Many Muslims are scares to leave the religion of bondage and blood letting.The boko haram issue too is not helping matters as well.There's light in Christianity and the only problem we have is that fake pastors are using the grace in Christianity to make Money.

I welcome you usman.My prayer is for you to convert more as God's grace be sufficient upon you.Welcome to the religion of peace and salvation in Christ Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2018
blakid:
Attention seeker!!! Got no time for shit.
I know ur pained but anyway you can get some drop of sniper for as low as #50
now go kill urself

3 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Sarkin: 8:18pm On May 30, 2018
Stupid propaganda
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2018
BlackManta:

I'm an atheist.
I know that christians make noise and beat their chest whenever they convert a muslim but it doesn't change the fact that Islam remains the world's fastest growing religion.
This is a true fact.

The more christians try to convert muslims.
The more Islam is growing.

atheist my foot....last time I checked atheist dont involve themselves in anything religion

your a fvcked up islamic gangster and ur just pained

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 8:20pm On May 30, 2018
Pataricatering:
This one just doesn’t want to fast !

What you do is not fasting sister.You eat heavily very early in the morning and you call that fasting?Again I noticed this anger in many Muslims during fast.They easily get pissed off.

3 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by mujibson(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2018
Shesanido:
The gift of the Holy Spirit can't be get anywhere except if you are a child of God. If you don't have Holy Spirit in you then you are not a child of God and but a candidate of hell.
Until u are being set-free from dat mental bondage, u won't realize christianity is not d way, holyspirit khor,holy demon ni... smh

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by theapeman4: 8:21pm On May 30, 2018
BlackManta:

I'm an atheist.
I know that christians make noise and beat their chest whenever they convert a muslim but it doesn't change the fact that Islam remains the world's fastest growing religion.
This is a true fact.

The more christians try to convert muslims.
The more Islam is growing.
for your mind !

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:21pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eya! You mean many?

Looooooooooooooooooolz
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Lagos4me: 8:25pm On May 30, 2018
Must read!!!Please forward this information around so that people will
be educated on the difference & not be mislead. Thanks !!
▪The Teachings of Muhammad vs. Jesus Christ our Lord and
Saviour.
�Muhammad said ‘.. Allah hates those who don’t accept
Islam..’ (Qur’an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38
�Jesus said God loves everyone. (John 3:16)
�Muhammad said “I have been commanded to fight against
people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” (Muslim 1:33)
�Jesus said “He who lives by the sword will die by the
sword” (Matthew 26:52)
�Muhammad stoned women for adultery. (Sahih Muslims
4206)
�Jesus said “Let he who is without sin cast the first
stone.” (John 8:7)
�Muhammad permitted stealing from unbelievers (Bukhan
44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
�Jesus said “Thou shalt not steal” (Matthew 19:18)
�Muhammad permitted lying (Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari
49:857)
�Jesus said “Thou shalt not bear false
witness.” (Matthew 19:18)
�Muhammad owned and traded slaves (Sahih Muslim 3901)
�Jesus neither owned nor traded slaves.
�Muhammad murdered those who insulted him. (Bukhari
56:369, 4:241)
�Jesus preached forgiveness.
�Muhammad said “If then anyone transgresses the
prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against
him.” (Qur’an 2:194)
�Jesus said “If someone strikes you on the right cheek,
turn to him the other also.” (Matthew 5:39)
�Muhammad said “Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one’s
position in Paradise by a hundred fold.” (Muslim 4645)
�Jesus said “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will
be called Sons of God.” (Matthew 5:9)
�Muhammad married 13 wives and kept sex slaves. (Bukhari
5:268, Qur’an 33:50)
�Jesus was celibate.
�Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old child. (Sahih Muslim
3309, Bukhari 58:236)
�Jesus never.
�Muhammad ordered the murder of women. (Ibn Ishaq 819,
995)
�Jesus never harmed a woman.
�Muhammad said “O you who believe! Fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you
hardness.” (Qur’an 3:110)
�Jesus said “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit
the Earth.” (Matthew 5:5)
�Muhammad ordered 65 military campaigns and raids in his
last 10 years. (Ibn Ishaq)
�Jesus ordered no military campaigns, nor offered any
approval of war or violence.
�Muhammad killed captives taken in battle. (Ibn Ishaq 451)
�Jesus never took captives; never killed anyone.
�Muhammad encouraged his men to rape enslaved women.
(Abu Dawud 2150, Qur’an 4:24)
�Jesus never encouraged rape; never enslaved women.
�Muhammad was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)
�Jesus suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.
�Muhammad said “And fight them until there is no more
persecution and religion is only for Allah.” (Qur’an 8:39)
�Jesus said “Love your enuies and pray for those who
persecute you.” (Matthew 5:44)
�Muhammad ordered a slave to build the very pulpit from
which he preached Islam. (Bukhari 47:743)
�Jesus washed his disciples feet. (John 13:5)
�Muhammad demanded the protection of armed bodyguards,
even in a house of worship. (Qur’an 4:102)
�Jesus chastised anyone attempting to defend him with
force. (John 18:10-12)
�Muhammad advocated crucifying others. (Qur’an 5:33,
Muslim 16:4131)

�Jesus was crucified himself.
�According to his followers, Muhammad had others give
their lives for him. (Sahih Muslim 4413)
�According to his followers, Jesus gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)
Have faith in Him!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by AGIDIMA1(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2018
electron:
I am 100%sure he converted because of material things promised. He made his choice.
But remember those that are coming to Islam always have genuined reasons for doing so and they always know what they wanted.
brother what are u saying? hope your brain is genuine

3 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 8:27pm On May 30, 2018
I really feel for those confused Muslims who are interested in knowing more about Christianity.It's not easy with the death threats on their lives.They are the true martyr converted or not.Being in bondage spiritually and physically is a very painful process to be in.I know of a kogi lady that converted and her husband divorced her.But she stood her ground and today she is happy and serving God diligently.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by blakid(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2018
troublemakea:

I know ur pained but anyway you can get some drop of sniper for as low as #50

now go kill urself
How do i know if it's gonna work? why not buy it, test it on yourself, then i will know how potent it is. PEACE.

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by IJOBA2: 8:31pm On May 30, 2018
mujibson:
It's a fact, he's superior nt only muhammed Abraham and moses are...
YOU BE CAPITAL ODE
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Pumpido75(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2018
It's preposterous converting from one religion to another. Righteousness and good deeds are God's requirements to salvation and paradise. It's a false notion claiming a particular religion is favoured by God.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2018
troublemakea:

atheist my foot....last time I checked atheist dont involve themselves in anything religion

your a fvcked up islamic gangster and ur just pained

I'm not a lying atheist.

Islam is the fastest growing religion.

It is A FACT.

When i say FACT i mean FACT.

There are statistics that prove it.

I dont argue with sentiments.
I hate Islam as much as christianity but i would never tell lies to shade any of them.

Islam is the fastest growing religion.

That is a fact.

It's a good thing we have internet.
You can do your own research if you think you can prove otherwise.

If you think i'm lying pls check Wikipedia, BBC etcetra...

There are many studies, reaserch and sources that prove it to be true.

You are free to publish your own research if you wish to counter this fact.

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Pumpido75(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2018
nkwuocha1:
I really feel for those confused Muslims who are interested in knowing more about Christianity.It's not easy with the death threats on their lives.They are the true martyr converted or not.Being in bondage spiritually and physically is a very painful process to be in.I know of a kogi lady that converted and her husband divorced her.But she stood her ground and today she is happy and serving God diligently.

so people only serve God diligently through Christianity? It's a myopic way of reasoning. Righteousness is God's criteria irrespective of faith.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by mujibson(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2018
AGIDIMA1:
you don't believe Him to be the son of God
you don't believe Him to have died and resurrected on the third day. then your Jesus must be different brother
Listen to ACADIP my dear, u guys av been brainwashed, he didnt die for anybody, e died for himself, he's not a son of God aswell, he's a servant, prophet and messenger of God jst like moses, noah,abraham and muhammed..... God neither give birth nor given birth to, dont attribute human xteristics to God, He's beyond anybody's imagination

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by yusuf99(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2018
I knew some ignorants will agree wit u,; but carefully picture this:- god the father, god the son, god the holy sprit but the three are one: common sense will tell u this is faulty because if master is there I can't take order from servant; In Quran god clearly stated that, the way he created Jesus is as good exampl as the way he created Adams, Jesus was born through a woman whereas Adam was born fatherless and motherless so which one is more surprising, if god wants something to happen he command it by saying kun (be) fayakun (it'll be).ur guy is not a Muslim n certainly not Hausa man as u claim because innaddini indallaha al-slam,( the true religion of god is Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Rick9(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2018
Great news
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2018
Usman has to be very careful though
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2018
Convert to whatever u like na u sabi koko na make ur soul no perish after all is said and done
#peace!
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 30, 2018
Everybody has the right to dream
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2018
blakid:
Confused Illiterate. Fake and Original Jesus? I'm not surprised though, since most XTIENS hung the painting of an Actor in their houses calling him Jesus. Maybe that's the fake Jesus Usman is talking about.
Jesus has an identity compared to some confused self acclaimed prophhets
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2018
We Muslim believe the real prophet Issa the son of Maryam.

Don't know where you see the son of God.

AGIDIMA1:
you don't believe Him to be the son of God
you don't believe Him to have died and resurrected on the third day. then your Jesus must be different brother
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 8:45pm On May 30, 2018
Pumpido75:
so people only serve God diligently through Christianity? It's a myopic way of reasoning. Righteousness is God's criteria irrespective of faith.

Its good to channel faith to the right course.Suicide bombers have faith in 72 virgins hence they spill blood.Righteousness in Christianity is the ultimate.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2018
Good news. One potential Boko Haram shortened

2 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by mujibson(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2018
IJOBA2:
YOU BE CAPITAL ODE
dats christianity for u, they always abuse never argue... smh ... is dat even a religion?
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 30, 2018
blakid:
Confused Illiterate. Fake and Original Jesus? I'm not surprised though, since most XTIENS hung the painting of an Actor in their houses calling him Jesus. Maybe that's the fake Jesus Usman is talking about.
see grin pain cry
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2018
When people convert to Christianity, they do so coz they have one problem or the other(especially money related issues) pursuing them but when people convert to Islam,they do so coz they've been guided to the straight path.At-Takbeer(ALLAHU Akbar)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2018
madridguy:
We are with Prophet Issa A.S " Jesus Christ " anyday anytime. We believe him as a prophet and also messenger of Allah SWT.
he is God
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by mujibson(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Its good to channel faith to the right course.Suicide bombers have faith in 72 virgins hence they spill blood.Righteousness in Christianity is the ultimate.
And being a member of CHURCH OF SATAN is d right choice of faith? guy, u ar too dumb
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Jarus(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
Without threat, fear and intimidation I wonder how many people will chose to profess Islam on their own volition.

The day liberty spreads to all nations will mark the beginning of the end for Islam, an ideology that has done much more harm than good in the world.

I have been hearing this since I was young.

I thought by 2018 there should not be 2 billion Muslims in the world again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.