Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case (21939 Views)

LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct / Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB / Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by kanubiafra: 11:17pm On May 30, 2018
clefstone:
Dele Giwa was not Yoruba o. He was an Edo man
WOW So Today He Is No Longer Part Of You eh? So What Happened To The yoruba Of The Mid West
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by kanubiafra: 11:22pm On May 30, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Those he goats calling themselves biafuroo are all criminals and bastards.

Osu people
Banza Bakwai
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by mutvy: 11:30pm On May 30, 2018
Police, please make sure that the bastard dies in cell. I think those people should be allowed to go but none of them should remain in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by King44(m): 2:35am On May 31, 2018
kanubiafra:
Guy The Order Says Stay In Doors So I Don't Get Where The Fear Is From. Except If You Meant Fear Of Nigerian Army And Not Of Ipob. So You Mean Your Parents Who Are Among The 3 Millions Been Mourned Today Were Jobless 51 Years Ago, When They Fought bare Hands In "Self Defence" Laying Down There Lives For You To Live.? And Today You Ran InDoors Out Of Fear To Mourn Them? And You Will Run Away Even When Armed Rather Than Fight For Your Children? shame On You Show Some Intelligence Pls Its A Public Forum.
at first I thought you were making sense but the more I read the more your stupidity revealed itself, even a toddler would deduce that the fear of the miscreants called Ipob and it supporters clash with the police or peaceful protest that may go wrong might have been the reason for their lay back judging by previous occurrence, the people's lives are more important than the gvt instructions that is what the people are trying to say in silence n in staying home cos they would be the ones to suffer the most when eventually things go wrong and eventually it did, so Bros receive sense abi u no even go school cos I no see traces of education/intelligence for your write up at all
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 4:44am On May 31, 2018
kanubiafra:
Banza Bakwai
Osu
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by kanubiafra: 5:20am On May 31, 2018
King44:
at first I thought you were making sense but the more I read the more your stupidity revealed itself, even a toddler would deduce that the fear of the miscreants called Ipob and it supporters clash with the police or peaceful protest that may go wrong might have been the reason for their lay back judging by previous occurrence, the people's lives are more important than the gvt instructions that is what the people are trying to say in silence n in staying home cos they would be the ones to suffer the most when eventually things go wrong and eventually it did, so Bros receive sense abi u no even go school cos I no see traces of education/intelligence for your write up at all
What Past Experience Do You Speak Of Have Ipob Ever Harmed Anyone?
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by kanubiafra: 5:23am On May 31, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Osu
BANZA BAKWAI
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 5:26am On May 31, 2018
kanubiafra:
BANZA BAKWAI
Osu alusi
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by Jaideyone(m): 6:13am On May 31, 2018
Edu3Again:
Those who fear Biafra will be happy about this news!

Those who cannot live without Biafrians will be excited about this news!

Now Biafrians ask ursef this question, "Why are scared of us leaving?"

The answer is simple, "They cannot exist without us"

Now u know why they are fighting Biafra
lol delusion of grandeur.
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by kanubiafra: 7:09am On May 31, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Osu alusi
Banza Bakwai karbagari Bayajidda
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by clefstone(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2018
kanubiafra:
WOW So Today He Is No Longer Part Of You eh? So What Happened To The yoruba Of The Mid West
I am not Yoruba, only pointed out an error I spotted
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by shekauvsbuhari: 9:29am On May 31, 2018
Izuogu1:
Why does NL like promoting fake news?
nairaland fake news is de opium of de afonjas.
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by Barzinime(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2018
And where did you see IPOB in the post?
Do you need to read it again in Braille?

elgramz:
Fake news and evil propaganda against IPOB by this op. Ben Onwuka is not a member of IPOB. BZF is totally different from IPOB so stop lying against IPOB by trying to pin this rubbish news on them
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by tsmat(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2018
Edu3Again:

Almajiri we Southerners are working on leaving u soonest!
The sooner we leave u the better

mumu pikin am a Southerner and I just gave you the best advice anybody can give you.
once again. do something with your life and be useful to yourself
Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by Ziggylady(f): 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
mutvy:
Police, please make sure that the bastard dies in cell. I think those people should be allowed to go but none of them should remain in Nigeria

'Those people' have really frustrated the life out of you...ndo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case by Edu3Again: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
tsmat:

mumu pikin am a Southerner and I just gave you the best advice anybody can give you.
once again. do something with your life and be useful to yourself

U are no southerner!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure / List Of All Governorship Candidates For Kogi 2019 Election / Supreme Court To Rule On Kano Election January 20. Replaces Ailing Justice Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.