Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB (36057 Views)

Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu / IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Another IPOB coordinator leaves the fraudulent private enterprise of Nnamdi Usain Bolt Kanu. Read his reasons in his resignation letter

RES IPSA LOQUITUR

Grand Rising to all the members of International Club of Saboteurs

https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/221930819469480/

January 1, 20211

Chief Collins Ogoke National Coordinator Indigenous People of Biafra Canada Ontario Canada

Dear Sir,

I am writing to notify you that I arn resigning from my position as IPOB Provincial Coordinator for Alberta Canada, effective irnmediately.
It has been my pleasure being part of the IPOB leadership in Canada.

I am so proud of all we accomplished in the past few years, and I have no doubt the family will continue these successes in the future.
I wish you and members of the IPOB family in Canada the best of success.

If I can assist with the transition, please do let rne know.

Celestine Okwudill Onwuka

4 Likes

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2021
He resigned because their are not giving him enough share of the contributions. The same thing Ngozi Madu complained

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2021
I pity people wey there eye never clear

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Omobada(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Things fall apart...
Make a wise futuristic decision now for tomorrow maybe too late check my signature.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Omobada:
Things fall apart...
Nnamdi Kanu is eating all the contributions and is very bad

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Kolisky(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin grin

The rate people are resigning these days ehn

cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Kolisky:
grin grin grin

The rate people are resigning these days ehn

cheesy

If na u, u no go resign?
Despite all the contributions nothing reach u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Komolafe89: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2021
this is a purely occult group
may the Lord set you free from mental enslavement

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Praxis758: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Academic credentials of any educated individual who is a staunch supporter of Nnamdi Kanu should be probed.

I still don't understand how an enlightened mind would be so gullible to support such a childish, fruitless and directionless organisation.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Kolisky(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If na u, u no go resign?
Despite all the contributions nothing reach u

Lolzz grin

1 Like

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Komolafe89:
this is a purely occult group

may the Lord set you free from mental enslavement

Amen o

4 Likes

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Praxis758:
Academic credentials if any educated individual who is a staunch supporter of Nnamdi Kanu should be probed.

I still don't understand how an enlightened mind would be so gullible to support such a childish, fruitless and directionless organisation.

If they come here they'll call you afonja

12 Likes

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Confirmedzombie: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is a scammer and a terrorists.

Igbos are brainwashed fools. I wonder if na woman born this Igbos.

No atom of sense in their brain. Atimes I weep for their parents.

Very useless, frustrated idiotic pigs and bloody terrorists.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Yujin(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
When you see the way some of these people(OP and his likes) cry about IPOB, one will think that it's their money that's being discussed here. Nigerian politicians have embezzled billions of dollars and left Nigeria in shambles yet they've said nothing but day in day out, IPOB is what deprives them sleep. Lol
Issues may creep up once in a while and a capable leadership will handle it with effective resolution. Investigations shall be made and any found wanting shall be disciplined as the case may be.
IPOB is waxing stronger day after day and nothing the terrorist fulani government can do about it.

149 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Notasyouthink: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I pity people wey there eye never clear
Your eye don clear for wetin nigga-area represents??

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Notasyouthink: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Your leaders have refused to do something concerning the atrocious acts and killings by Fulani herdsmen and bandits. That means it is a state sponsored terrorism and that makes your leaders scammers and terrorists not Nnamdi kanu.

Nigga-areans are brainwashed Fools I wonder if nigga-areans are humans born by women as mothers.

No atom of brain in anybody that is a proud nigga-arean sometimes I wonder if they're real humans.

It is only moronic pigs that will embrace a country that is backward in the scheme of things in the world and ravaged by terrorists

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Notasyouthink: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yujin:
When you see the way some of these people(OP and his likes) cry about IPOB, one will think that it's their money that's being discussed here. Nigerian politicians have embezzled billions of dollars and left Nigeria in shambles yet they've said nothing but day in day out, IPOB is what deprives them sleep. Lol
Issues may creep up once in a while and a capable leadership will handle it with effective resolution. Investigations shall be made and any found wanting shall be disciplined as the case may be.
IPOB is waxing stronger day after day and nothing the terrorist fulani government can do about it.
OyigboUpdate and Confirmedzombie this post is for the two of you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Bialegend(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
This coordinator that stole our $18,600 of IPOB money? He is the coordinator of my unit, he was asked to resign because he stole money and he tendered a letter of resignation quickly. He has now joined the saboteur train which everyone in our unit expected him to join right from time.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bialegend:
This coordinator that stole our $18,600 of IPOB money? He is the coordinator of my unit, he was asked to resign because he stole money and he tendered a letter of resignation quickly. He has now joined the saboteur train which everyone in our unit expected him to join right from time.

Is your Nnamdi Kanu not stealing money

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Tumbulum: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lies from the dessert area of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tumbulum:
Lies from the dessert area of Nigeria

The name and details os there. Is he afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Marine54(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu is eating all the contributions and is very bad
Typical fulani herdsman! You want Ipob to back down, so that your fulani terrorist clients will take over SS/SE ancestral land with ease....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Marine54:
Typical fulani herdsman! You want Ipob to back down, so that your fulani terrorist clients will take over SS/SE ancestral land with ease....

Am an Igbo man shut up

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by gidgiddy: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Praxis758:
Academic credentials if any educated individual who is a staunch supporter of Nnamdi Kanu should be probed.

Really? Nigerians like you go out every 1st October to celebrate your independence from Britain. But when an organisation like IPOB agitates for the Igbo man to have his independence from Nigeria, thats when you Nigerians suddenly forget everything about self determination and independence. You people will suddenly be 'shocked' and call it gullible, childish and fruitless. Then 1st of October, you Nigerians will remember your independence and go out to celebrate again. Then, it wont be shocking, gullible or childish

You Nigerians will not kill me with laughter

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

IPOB members are very intelligent. They just dont want to be part of the monumental failure of a country called Nigeria. Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and 6 most corrupt country on the planet

Only someone with no atom of sense will want to be part of such a country. IPOB have more sense than that

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

IPOB members are very intelligent. They just dont want to be part of the monumental failure of a country called Nigeria. Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and 6 most corrupt country on the planet

Only someone with no atom of sense will want to be part of such a country. IPOB have more sense than that

Are u aware IPOB is registered as a personal business with one signatory.
With all your contributions how many hospitals, schools and job opportunities have u created

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Marine54(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Am an Igbo man shut up
Shut you fulani herdsman, I ain't IBO , am a South Southerner by GOD'S GRACE !

5 Likes

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by gidgiddy: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Are u aware IPOB is registered as a personal business with one signatory.
With all your contributions how many hospitals, schools and job opportunities have u created

IPOB was not created to build hospital, schools or create job opportunities. It was created to agitate for self determination and independence. I dont care what it was registered as. What I care about is any organisation that is agitating for Igbos to have have their own separate independent country.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Horoxo3229: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times / Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court / NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.