Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate (968 Views)

The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out / Crutech Post Ume Test / How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by ade4prof: 7:35pm On May 28, 2010
POST UME TEST IS THE BEST FOR CANDIDATE

AND NOT THE USELESS BODY OF JAMB , IF JAMB SHOULD CONDUCT ADMISSION, IT WILL BE WORST.

OR WHAT DID YOU SUGGEST
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by Saintdix(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2010
@poster. Plzz wat'z ur jamb score?
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by johndavid1(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2010
ade4prof:

POST UME TEST IS THE BEST FOR CANDIDATE

AND NOT THE USELESS BODY OF JAMB , IF JAMB SHOULD CONDUCT ADMISSION, IT WILL BE WORST.

OR WHAT DID YOU SUGGEST
are you guys not tired of the money you are collecting from students?all in the name of post ume stop all this wicked act
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2010
pume shud be abolished, wen dey no jamb aint fit 2 provide admission den y waste money getn forms instead students shud write pume only instead of both
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by lavarmat(m): 2:56am On May 29, 2010
YES,my bro that is the best bet.Without post UTME what happens to candidates with 250 who want 2 study medicine in UI or UNILAG?
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by mruniverse: 9:21am On May 29, 2010
I think the post UTME should not have been abolished, what should be change is just for the school to stop collecting money for the post UTME excercise, it should be free to all student that sat for jamb. I don't think jamb alone can handle admission process into our universities, they are simply not up to the standard.

the post utme should stay pls
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by U1(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2010
Mruniverse, you did make sense in your post. I'm of the opinion that the post-UME exercise should not be stopped, if the schools can consider lowering or not collecting any fee for it.
Post-UME gives room for admission to those brilliant students who might not have gained entry into higher institution without it.
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by Skmoda360(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2010
I think post utme shud nt be abolished with the kind of situation our country is right nw,i can only suggest that maybe jamb as a body shud be cancelled n let post ume be,cuz wat is gonna be a fate of a person like me who wanted to study medicine with 248 in unilorin considering the fact that the university are going put a cut off mark on each of their best courses,if it truely abolished.i hate our government with their sentinel.
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by ade4prof: 7:00pm On May 29, 2010
Post Ume test should not be scrapped in the nigeria universities system of education , Jamb as body has be polished with corruption and exam malpractice.

Talking about the resulted problems in the just concluded jamb exam where candidate did not see their result oooo score or u have no result has been a frustrating issue.

Post ume test give rooms for brillliant student , what the government should do is to stop the school from collecting money for the screening test .
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by seankay(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2010
Though i am already in school but i will like to comment on this.If there is an exam dat should be cancelled it should be jamb.U can write ur jamb anywhere unlike ur pume,tink of those that score 260 nd above nd scoring 30% in post ume nd 220 below with 60% above.post ume should be elevated but the amount candidates pay should be reduced.
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by lavarmat(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2010
POST UTME ANALYSIS
It is truth that no school has released cut-off point/mark for 2010/2011 admission but we can get to know last year’s cut-off points and from there project or aim higher score to aid effective preparation and with d fact dat in naija things rarely come down.
Score 150-199 and 200 and above
NEED info about POST JAMB UTME/cut-off points/ in universities and polytechnics
Contact 08036430934, 08029956443 or text ur name , location, school of choice, subject set/combination, phone no, email address 2 d nos above.

UNILAG CASE STUDY
Two students with scores 300 and 240 in JAMB respectively seek admission.

OPTION 1- WITHOUT POST JAMB :The student with 300 get d admission if the cut-off is more 240 and catchment cut-off is also more than 240 or the student with is not from catchment state(s) with UNILAG if d catchment cut-off is 240 or less.
OPTION 2- WITH POST JAMB: each score divide by 8, with 300 giving 37.5 ad 240 giving 30,d two students have to prove their credentials in POST JAMB exam to be admitted, assuming one 300 score 40/100 in post jamb and other with 240 score 70 in post jamb. THE RESULT
40 and 70 divide by 2 give 20 and 35 and added to result jamb/8
one with 300 has 37.5+20=57.5/100
other with 270 has 30+35= 65/100
for a course with cut-off as high as 65 ,the guy with 240 get d admission with a reasoning path not on a compromised level. Forget the naija factor

LET’S GET INFORMATION
For (i) POST JAMB UTME SUCCESS TIPS FOR UNI/POLY
(ii) UNILAG PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
contact 08036430934, 08029956443
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by johndavid1(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2010
lavarmat:

POST UTME ANALYSIS
It is truth that no school has released cut-off point/mark for 2010/2011 admission but we can get to know last year’s cut-off points and from there project or aim higher score to aid effective preparation and with d fact dat in naija things rarely come down.
Score 150-199 and 200 and above
NEED info about POST JAMB UTME/cut-off points/ in universities and polytechnics
Contact 08036430934, 08029956443 or text your name , location, school of choice, subject set/combination, phone no, email address 2 d nos above.

UNILAG CASE STUDY
Two students with scores 300 and 240 in JAMB respectively seek admission.

OPTION 1- WITHOUT POST JAMB :The student with 300 get d admission if the cut-off is more 240 and catchment cut-off is also more than 240 or the student with is not from catchment state(s) with UNILAG if d catchment cut-off is 240 or less.
OPTION 2- WITH POST JAMB: each score divide by 8, with 300 giving 37.5 ad 240 giving 30,d two students have to prove their credentials in POST JAMB exam to be admitted, assuming one 300 score 40/100 in post jamb and other with 240 score 70 in post jamb. THE RESULT
40 and 70 divide by 2 give 20 and 35 and added to result jamb/8
one with 300 has 37.5+20=57.5/100
other with 270 has 30+35= 65/100
for a course with cut-off as high as 65 ,the guy with 240 get d admission with a reasoning path not on a compromised level. Forget the naija factor

LET’S GET INFORMATION
For (i) POST JAMB UTME SUCCESS TIPS FOR UNI/POLY
(ii) UNILAG PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
contact 08036430934, 08029956443

you are very correct but break it down for some people to understand you better cool
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by possiblee: 4:02pm On May 31, 2010
post ume makes life a million times more difficult for the nigerian students. it is simply a money making and life stressing avenue for most of the nigerian universities. it simply disorganises the system and turns it upside down. it increases the entropy of the educational system of nigeria. lets face the truth for once. many have gone just for post ume. many have lost their lives for post ume travels. why must nigerian student go through lots of stress to have education why other countries strive to make life easier. come to think of when the amount to purchase post ume is two times the amount to purchase jamb, the nigerian parents are suffering. this is why so many nigerian youths go into lots of crime and illegal acts to survive because they cant simply cope with the educational system. many drop uot on the way. in a nut shell, things are falling apart in the educational system. let us go back to base. janb is simply the base.
Re: Post Ume Test Is The Best For Candidate by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2010
wv possiblee all dis is possible, i support u gidigbam

(1) (Reply)

Unn Post-ume Past Questions / Computer Science Project Topics Available 4u: / Why Is The Nigerian Law School Site No Longer Opening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.