Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) (33249 Views)

Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by ofwest47(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
Fayose, no shame? you are commissioning projects here and there in other states and yet you have none to be commissioned in your state. well just a matter of time.
Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by deomelo: 5:12pm On May 31, 2018
[s]
asuustrike2009:

I tour different states in Nigeria so I can tell it is all you see on TV that are true
[/s]

I care less about your word of mouth and your made up TV rubbish, I debate facts with facts, not your meaningless story.

I said they commissioned Glass factory, fertilizer plant and cement plant in Edo, so tell me, your saw something different when you drove by?

I said misery and unemployment index in Rivers state is the highest in Nigeria, do you have your own facts to counter that assertion with?

Again, if you are going to dispute claims made by other people, do so with facts, not by silly rubbish about where you drove to. Or you drove to Ekiti and you saw industries, factories, jobs and projects everywhere?

It is not by force to comment.
Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by deomelo: 5:17pm On May 31, 2018
Looking at the ugly and mediocre local government road they printed posters and organized party for, they probably spent more money on the foolish celebration and jubilation than they spent on the road it self.
Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I care less about your word of mouth and your made up TV rubbish, I debate facts with facts, not your meaningless story.

I said they commissioned Glass factory, fertilizer plant and cement plant in Edo, so tell me, your saw something different when you drove by?

I said misery and unemployment index in Rivers state is the highest in Nigeria, do you have your own facts to counter that assertion with?

Again, if you are going to dispute claims made by other people, do so with facts, not by silly rubbish about where you drove to. Or you drove to Ekiti and you saw industries, factories, jobs and projects everywhere?

It is not by force to comment.
Mr man who argue with words not facts. Don't assume what you know nothing about. You saw high unemployment rate in Rivers state but you forgot that Edo state has high immigrants leaving Nigeria for Europe.
Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by deomelo: 8:21pm On May 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Mr man who argue with words not facts. Don't assume what you know nothing about. You saw high unemployment rate in Rivers state but you forgot that Edo state has high immigrants leaving Nigeria for Europe.

Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa post highest unemployment rates

Oil-rich Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa states have the highest rates of unemployment in the country, recent unemployment data by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) show.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/rivers-akwa-ibom-bayelsa-post-highest-unemployment-rates-2017/

If I get up and leave Nigeria now, it means I'm leaving because I'm unemployed?

This is the most ignorant and unintelligent nonsense ever.

Nearly all the states in the oil producing region have the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria, so, what's your point?

You really need to keep quiet if you have nothing sane, factual and rational to talk about.
Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by adeolakemi: 8:50pm On May 31, 2018
deomelo:

Nearly all the states in the oil producing region have the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria, so, what's your point?

You really need to keep quiet if you have nothing sane, factual and rational to talk about.

so people are talking this boy from osun follow talk osun that is more like a burial ground
Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:13pm On May 31, 2018
temiflex01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now I know Igbos are born to chest beat, they have been deceiving us all this while because we have never been to their land.
I tot it's golden roof they have in the yeastern part grin grin grin grin
Now I will save this for reference.

God don expose them grin grin grin grin

Biafra Republic of Brown Roof grin grin grin grin

Its a good thing you lots now agree that Rivers is Biafraland. cheesy
Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 31, 2018
deomelo:

Are you OK at all? NBC gave a statistical information of unemployment which I don't dispute but for you say that that the high level of immigration isn't attributed to unemployment is absurd. Here is one of the links that support my claims (https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/the-guardian-nigeria/20171211/282359745052434)
Next time learn to keep quiet. There are many research and report on this but unfortunately many are offline .The case study in this scenario is Edo state.
Re: Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) by Edavi234: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
deomelo:

1. Akpabio did not transform anything beyond on single location in Uyo and all he did was erect a flyover, a roundabout, and a few roads. The rest of Akwa ibom remains the same backwater village. Even the environment around the flyover depicts village environment.

2. Apart from the few roads and flyover, he commissioned only 4 projects within the 8 years he spent in office. 1 library, 1 cinema, 1 football field and 1 uncompleted hospital.

3. Saying akpabio built better roads than Lagos state is like admitting that you are high on drugs cheap cocaine crack.

Btw, DAFT is what you see in the mirror every morning, obviously.

Akpabio did a better job than any Govt in his time. There are more smooth and standard roads in Akwa ibom than what you have in Lagos. I have driven on both on several occasions so I know.

And, obviously, at the bolden, you just confirmed to the world what you really are.

Kpele!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Time To Change The IGP? / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate / INEC Blocks Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.