Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos (3231 Views)

'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU / Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Many village in Akwa Ibom state have better road too... But many of them you hardly see vehicles... Why..

Top 10 Local Government Areas in Akwa Ibom with best internal Roads are :

1.Esit Eket
2.Ibeno
3.Onna
4.Oron
5.Essien Udim
6.Ikot Abasi
7. Etinan
8.Uyo
9.Eket
10.Abak

https://twitter.com/davidmosesekpe2/status/1634890527878307843?s=46&t=Wjz8aTFfA1WCrfMt7fp04g

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by StormpyBee: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's resource & priorities misalignment by the governor.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
This from my traveling tour opinion meanwhile .. what’s your take guys ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Suspended bridges in Akwa ibom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
StormpyBee:
It's resource & priorities misalignment by the governor.
It’s good dividend of democracy for people in the villages to be able to route their farm products to the urban areas

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Roboto11: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nice one from Akwa Ibom.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by otipoju(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Roads do not have to have heavy traffic usage before they are built. The roads should be tarred to everyone's doorstep. That is why you pay taxes.

It's not a privilege. It is a right.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
otipoju:
Roads do not have to have heavy traffic usage before they are built. The roads should be tarred to everyone's doorstep. That is why you pay taxes.

You are very correct .. Mynd44
Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by TheBillyonaire: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
The next Governor of Akwa Ibom needs to make sure that Ibom Sea port is built and completed for Import and Export processing and trade.

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by OVB123: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
otipoju:

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Moh247: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
cool

By the time deep sea port and BUA group refinery is completed... Economic Almajiri from the east would soon turn Akwa ibom to no man's land

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
When Uyo under pass will be commissioned? I can't wait for it

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by jmoore(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Moh247:
By the time deep sea port and BUA group refinery is completed... Economic Almajiri from the east would soon turn Akwa ibom to no man's land
As usual, one Tinubu supporter will always post nonsense.

Their beloved Seun.Kuti recently said Lagos is not Yoruba's land and they have been hiding in cowardice not to confront him.

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The next Governor of Akwa Ibom needs to make sure that Ibom Sea port is built and completed for Import and Export processing and trade.

very sure

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thanksful:
When Uyo under pass will be commissioned? I can't wait for it
sure it will

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Jokanem(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Am from Akwa Ibom. You don't expect much vehicles in villages especially those ones that don't link towns.
Akwa Ibom Ayaya 🥰

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Parachoko: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
otipoju:

I agree with you

Government at all level needs to give us good road network.

I'm always impress with the quality of the roads whenever am in Akwa Ibom

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Parachoko: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jokanem:
Am from Akwa Ibom. You don't expect much vehicles in villages especially those ones that don't link towns.
Akwa Ibom Ayaya 🥰
I love the Akwa Ibom model

Every road must be tarred, it does not matter the number of vehicles making use of it

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Parachoko:
I love the Akwa Ibom model

Every road must be tarred, it does not matter the number of vehicles making use of it
Exact .. you are right

1 Like

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by SmartPolician: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Anambra State also has a great rural road network, but Akwa Ibom's rural roads are of world-class and remain the best in the country.

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by kokoA(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Akwaibom is one state that has been lucky with governors, unlike Benue that is always from sniper to otapiapia to rat poison.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Generalwoodz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Paint the walls of your mind with these pictures and imagine the reality if the 36 govs replicate same for States where they're at helms. El dorado' can't measure up if these guys are really playing their part.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by updatechange(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ilaumoh:
Suspended bridges in Akwa ibom

Do you even know the meaning of suspended bridge?
What you posted there isn’t anything close brr
Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by updatechange(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Great
Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Prudoh(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
😀😍😍Akwa Ibom✔️

1 Like

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
updatechange:

Do you even know the meaning of suspended bridge?
What you posted there isn’t anything close brr
is well sir
Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Prudoh:
😀😍😍Akwa Ibom✔️
that’s the love .. seun front page

1 Like

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Sorrynovex: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Street lights on the roads are not always complete

#sorrynovex
Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by naijapips04: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Moh247:

It's already happening. The amount of Igbos in Akwa ibom is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Sammy07: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
I'll try to relocate to akwaibom self

Buh I'll need something motivating .

How is business there and electricity?
Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sammy07:
I'll try to relocate to akwaibom self

Buh I'll need something motivating .

How is business there and electricity?
Any business especially food, car parts etc will make you richer faster

1 Like

Re: Top 10 LGAs In Akwa Ibom With Best Internal Roads.. Photos by Sammy07: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ilaumoh:

Any business especially food, car parts etc will make you richer faster

Electricity nko.

I no sabi cook ur food, buh I don chop afang soup b4 sha.

Except maybe Shawarma, chicken and chips etc if y'all value it there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River State Lawmakers Embark On Hunger Strike / Street Begging Banned In Plateau / Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.