Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) (40620 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by LZAA: 11:58pm On May 30, 2018
DabuIIIT:

mouthFoaming 101
mental
grin grin

lzaa

Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Alva2018: 12:01am On May 31, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Brush1: 12:07am On May 31, 2018
Yankiss:
Petty thieves. The real thieves are worshipped on arrival.

Now, why don't you consider a carrier in robbery. Irritating.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by anigold(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2018
Thickcok01:
Anambra people are thief from birth
you don start..
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Amalekki: 12:18am On May 31, 2018
Amaka why
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Wiizzyy: 12:25am On May 31, 2018
Thickcok01:
sory to say bt u either must b very stupid or u re sufferin from brain decay..
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by psalmzie: 12:43am On May 31, 2018
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by donkossy(m): 1:06am On May 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Which song he sing
assurance
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 1:36am On May 31, 2018
Thickcok01:

Ekwensu mia gi onu there!!!
Anu ohia
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 3:44am On May 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Which type of song, Adewale Ayuba, Wizkid or Davido
they re igbo thieves caught in the east and you expect them to sing Yoruba music you don carry Yoruba tribalism come for our igbo thieves and music they will sing,no body know who is adewale ayuba in the east angry ;Ddid godogodo sang osadebe when he was caught
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45am On May 31, 2018
Thief de for different categories.
Phone thief...
Money thief...
Wife/husband thief...
Gf/bf thief....
The biggest of all are those who loot national fund's for greed and personal interest giving youths and other thieves justification converting the world into a jungle
Where we all scream SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!!
But the first thief and father of all thieves according to the bible na Satan bahdto da devil.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 3:49am On May 31, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Nemesis and Karma have one thing in common.

They are brothers.

☣ ☠

Wrong: Nemesis after the female goddess "Nemesis"

They are sisters.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by dadark: 4:33am On May 31, 2018
Kneephy:
This country is a joke aswear!!

When has singing become a penalty for phone theft??

Instead of reporting them to the appropriate office and let them face charges of their offense, they are singing one rubbish song and hoping if they can impress with their songs perhaps their punishment might reduce.

I spit on the government of this shithole country.

Both the thieves, security men, lazy youths listening to the song, OP, me, you, Buhari and everybody needs new government.

this is our tradition....you dont like it,you can still migrate to other nations and keep shvt their....nobody needs you in nigeria.......
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by dadark: 4:34am On May 31, 2018
Anigreat:

cheesy

She's a diva

kiiiikikikiki....this is nigeria....

Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by ecosanders: 4:50am On May 31, 2018
haywire07:
I thought they asked them to sit at home today

Flattinoes, it's in the blood, sit at home, dem no gree
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 5:36am On May 31, 2018
Your grammar is disastrous from birth
Thickcok01:
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by anaton(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Which song he sing

He sang "We die here" grin
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by LilNetty(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2018
lawalosky:
it must be london used.... new not in mkt.
Few month old sir
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by otabaotaba: 7:10am On May 31, 2018
Lol I just
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by otabaotaba: 7:11am On May 31, 2018
Lol I just wonder the kind of sang they would be sunging
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2018
Brush1:

Career in robbery as in joining politics? grin These hungry pickpockets are caught and paraded. The fatcats sitting on billions of stolen wealth are deified. Got the drift? We need to apply commensurate measure. I am not real condoning the activities of these miscreants. Just that this same crowd will carry placards to exonerate a politician being tried.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2018
Brush1:

Career in robbery as in joining politics? grin These hungry pickpockets are caught and paraded. The fatcats sitting on billions of stolen wealth are deified. Got the drift? We need to apply commensurate measure. I am not really condoning the activities of these miscreants. Just that this same crowd will carry placards to exonerate a politician being tried.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

Wrong: Nemesis after the female goddess "Nemesis"

They are sisters.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

You sha wan show yourself. Issorite

But you're no where near when it comes to my knowledge in Greek and Indian mythologies.

☣ ☠
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:21am On May 31, 2018
STILL BETTER MUSICIANS THAN DAVIDO & WIZKID.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Westbestside: 7:23am On May 31, 2018
haywire07:
Believe those pictures those lying guys are posting about sit at home at your own risk. Nothing like sit at home.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by donvicky2007: 7:34am On May 31, 2018
haywire07:

Do you have comprehension problem?
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Pelsmic: 7:36am On May 31, 2018
Wow
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:39am On May 31, 2018
grin
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Ndjones(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2018
Westbestside:
Believe those pictures those lying guys are posting about sit at home at your own risk. Nothing like sit at home.
You are a fool. Read the story again otulee
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 31, 2018
We need to do something about this menace. Inspite of this public disgrace, many persons are still stealing.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by Thanks18(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2018
ecosanders:

Flattinoes, it's in the blood, sit at home, dem no gree
haywire07:
Westbestside:
haywire07:

Are you sure you read the story at all? And you rush to comment and exposed your lack of comprehensive skill. The story reads that the incident took place last week friday (25th May,2018). The Sit at home order was conducted yesterday being Wednesday (30th May, 2018). I encouraged you all to read and understand a story first before commenting.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) by timibare(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2018
these ones are not amaka lol.....dey r ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture / SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.