Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State (685 Views)

LP Crisis: I Didn’t Promise To Build New Party – Peter Obi On Convention / 2023: I Feel Empty Without Wike, Others On PDP Campaign – Gov Emmanuel / Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by damiloladuke: 8:25pm On May 30, 2018
Governor Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger State has mentioned on Tuesday evening that he did not make any promise to the people of the state during his 2015 governorship election campaign.

Bello also said that he has decided to seek reelection next year following clamour from various quarters in the state for him to do so.

He made the remarks in Government House at a media event.

“I did not make any promise while campaigning in 2015. One thing we did during our campaign was that we made sure we did not make promise to the people

“If we had promised heaven on earth, we would have faced problems from the public because there were a lot of problems.”

The governor added that he did not make any promise to the people because “there was high expectation from the people; adding, “we realised the high expectation, so we did not make promise.”

Bello said that his administration experienced poor revenue at inception to the extent that the income from the Federation Account dropped to as low as N2b monthly.

“With this, we could not do anything. We thank God that we did not make any promise. We would not have been able to fulfill any promise.”

He said that he would seek re-election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress next year, following the requests for him to seek a second term by people of goodwill across the state.

“We will go for re-election; it is good to have a second term. By God’s grace we will win,” he said

Defending his decision to seek re-election Bello said:

“A lot of things which we planted cannot mature in four years. We need more time to make them to come to fruition. We appeal to ‘Nigerlites’ to re-elect us so that we can complete what we have started because I don’t feel accomplished.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-didnt-promise-anything-during-my-2015-campaign-gov-bello-of-niger/
lalasticlala

Re: I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by kurt09(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2018
Not really. Buhari effect did the magic. You placed his picture beside yours in 2015.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by TalkWithLizy: 8:42pm On May 30, 2018
NO WONDER. THE PEOPLE GOT WHAT DEY DESERVE.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by Omeokachie: 9:13pm On May 30, 2018
He promised nothing, therefore he delivered nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by awakeupcall4all(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2018
Well unlike your master Buhari who scammed Nigerians with change..You never promised anything so no point delivering anything.

So you are going to campaign for second term blaming Babangida Aliyu as your manifesto right??...

They stoned you in Bida and brought down anything APC in shiroro....You failed woefully and still have the gut to talk about second term even clamoring for mr. Buhari.

You will soon be back to managing the oil well IBB dash your father in Niger Delta..

cursed lot!!
Re: I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by slimfit1(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2018
Because the position was offered to you like a loaf of bread. He still wont have one for the next election because you don't know the meaning of manifesto.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by ElsonMorali: 7:52am On May 31, 2018
Lol. Master scammer
You promised them NOTHING so you gave them NOTHING.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by abokibuhari: 7:59am On May 31, 2018
grin
Re: I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by ajepako(f): 8:05am On May 31, 2018
Apologies to all decent Bellos out there.

But seriously, are "political Bellos ' programmed to be stupid, moronic, retarded and unfeeling towards their people?

First, Yaya Bello, and now this Bell0?

I don't blame them but the electorates who don't hold their elected representatives accountable..

Sadly, he may still win despite this moronic utterance!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Promise Anything During My 2015 Campaign - Gov. Bello Of Niger State by laudate: 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
ajepako:
Apologies to all decent Bellos out there.

But seriously, are "political Bellos ' programmed to be stupid, moronic, retarded and unfeeling towards their people?

First, Yaya Bello, and now this Bell0?

I don't blame them but the electorates who don't hold their elected representatives accountable..

Sadly, he may still win despite this moronic utterance!

All the 'Bellos' in power, in both Kogi and Niger state, have cluelessness running through their veins! angry Can you imagine a whole governor, having the guts and temerity to say that he promised his people "nothing?" shocked So what has he been doing in power, for the last 4 years? This guy is typical of a failed human being - he has no vision, no plans, no infrastructure and no programmes for Niger state! May God scatter his gubernatorial plans for a second term! Yeye moronic human being!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections; Who will you vote? / ‘Not Too Young To Run’ Is Our Initiative, Don’t Claim Credit For It, PDP To Buha / Saraki Speaks About His Ordeal And The Next Move (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.