Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Mo’cheddah & Fiancé Prince Bukunyi Are Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah & Fiancé Prince Bukunyi Are Getting Married (473 Views)

Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) / I Fell In Love With My Husband After First Conversation – Mo’cheddah / Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah & Fiancé Prince Bukunyi Are Getting Married by ackim: 8:47pm On May 30, 2018
Nigerian singer, Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi Ola aka Mo’Cheddah and her long time boyfriend Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi are getting married. The couple who got engaged in 2017, will be tying the knot in Lagos today.

It all seemed like a rumor when they got engaged in 2017 until Mo Cheddah herself confirmed it in an interview where she expressed how excited she was about her new status.

“I am excited and I have known him for a long time. He is my first boyfriend and now my fiancé! When I am upset, I just look at my ring and I’m like yeah, I am good! This is the happiest time of my life and I cannot wait to see what the future holds,” she said.

Source http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/mocheddah-fiance-prince-bukunyi-are.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Mo’cheddah & Fiancé Prince Bukunyi Are Getting Married by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 30, 2018
This disillusioned....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneur, Tony Elumelu On The Wheels Of Steel / HUH! Bobrisky Reveals He’s Menstruating / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Picture While Joking About The Size Of His Junk (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.