Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (39298 Views)

Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Traditional Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by gistblogger: 5:06am On May 31, 2018
GistMore.com

Singer Mo’Cheddah and her fiancé Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi got married traditionally in Lagos on Wednesday.

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/beautiful-photo-singer-mocheddahs-look-traditional-wedding-lagos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by gistblogger: 5:07am On May 31, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by princeade86(m): 5:09am On May 31, 2018
heavy make up with push up bra. Who FTC help. nonsense.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by mysteriousman(m): 5:15am On May 31, 2018
Madam is this really you, is this chest I'm seeing really yours?
Oshey push up bra well done

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by willi926(m): 5:16am On May 31, 2018
Heavy makeup augument d beauty, but I never knew she could b dis fine in a traditional attire shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Patrick33(m): 5:17am On May 31, 2018
That bra is the real MVP... thumbs up to it

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by dyn1800: 5:18am On May 31, 2018
All the best

2 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Follygunners: 5:19am On May 31, 2018
Oloorun!
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:20am On May 31, 2018
Makeup scatter finish....... Unrecognisable.....

7 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Edwardhead(m): 5:20am On May 31, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by rockiedink(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2018
Patrick33:

You have talk it finish!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2018
angry
Nairalanders and complaining dey like 5/6,she no marry una go complain and now where she don marry na her pimpong and makeup be una wahala.
I just weak.

40 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by illegalking: 5:22am On May 31, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 5:22am On May 31, 2018
What does this girl do for a living now?

See how she use IRON bra take squeeze all the small meat wey dey her chest up. Chest wey nothing dey der b4 undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by maxtop(m): 5:22am On May 31, 2018
Op ...this is a sex doll nah. You blind ni ?
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by maxtop(m): 5:23am On May 31, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Direct your question to Google, am sure you can get an answer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24am On May 31, 2018
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE PRETTY

4 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On May 31, 2018
Patrick33:
Tualleeee ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by mysterydude: 5:26am On May 31, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
wats ur own business. what av u ever done 4 a living? not my biz as well

9 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by brenister10: 5:26am On May 31, 2018
Chai, see as she paint face like ramota. Wish her the best and hope we don't get to hear divorce stories later

2 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On May 31, 2018
I don't blame these afonjas that run to Igbo women. The distance between beauty and afonja women is like traveling to mars.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by masada: 5:27am On May 31, 2018
boobs no big

But her hubby like am

grin

HML

2 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Trapnews: 5:27am On May 31, 2018
grin
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 5:28am On May 31, 2018
See how she look like a painted idol. angry

Those people wey dey do wedding makeup dey overdo. Na so dem paint my cousin on her wedding to the extent that I could only recognize her by her wedding gown. sad

6 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:30am On May 31, 2018
The breast is now looking like 1,1
Cleavage by fire by force
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2018
she is fine, congrats to her.
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 5:40am On May 31, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
See how she look like a painted idol. angry

Those people wey dey do wedding makeup dey overdo. Na dem paint my cousin on her wedding to the extent that I could only recognize her by her wedding gown. sad
cheesy[quote author=DoTheNeedful post=68037754]See how she look like a painted idol.
angry
Wicked
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by laurel03(m): 5:46am On May 31, 2018
biafranation:
I don't blame these afonjas that run to Igbo women. The distance between beauty and afonja women is like traveling to mars.
hope no be those women with yam legs?? Early morning u start tribal war message

14 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 5:46am On May 31, 2018
Petite! kiss
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:48am On May 31, 2018
biafranation:

Who told you the igbo woman is the ultimate in this world, every tribe has its good and the bad so make effort to be culturally sensitive because it helps you to embrace the positives in diversity.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by DIYhackers: 5:52am On May 31, 2018
With this heavy mark up?
Check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction / Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.