Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Lecturer Misplaced The Phone He Seized From Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Lecturer Misplaced The Phone He Seized From Me (828 Views)

What To Do If You Misplaced The SIM Card Used For JAMB Registration - Fix It / Supercars Seized From African Politician Auctioned In Switzerland / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lecturer Misplaced The Phone He Seized From Me by 2nqey: 10:50pm On May 30, 2018
So my lecturer seized my phone while I was using it in class, I was actually using the phone to read a PDF that is related to the course but he seized it anyways. That was last week Wednesday, he said he was going to give the phone back to me this Wednesday. So I went to his office after today's class, then he started giving me stories that touch about how the phone got stolen, blaming me for using the phone in class.

Guys I dunno what to do concerning this matter o! Please help!!
Re: My Lecturer Misplaced The Phone He Seized From Me by troublemakea(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2018
2nqey:
So my lecturer seized my phone while I was using it in class, I was actually using the phone to read a PDF that is related to the course but he seized it anyways. That was last week Wednesday, he said he was going to give the phone back to me this Wednesday. So I went to his office after today's class, then he started giving me stories that touch about how the phone got stolen, blaming me for using the phone in class.

Guys I dunno what to do concerning this matter o! Please help!!

set him up and beat the living hell outta him

thank me later
Re: My Lecturer Misplaced The Phone He Seized From Me by ipobarecriminals: 11:11pm On May 30, 2018
sad Let it go pls. Dnt fight him biko. It ur phone he 'misplaced "not ur life.To avoid story dat "TOUGH " free him
Re: My Lecturer Misplaced The Phone He Seized From Me by ifoo: 11:36pm On May 30, 2018
Tell him to buy ...a new phone huh...dnt fight oo.. she ask for a new phone ...

(1) (Reply)

Deserved - Mi Gurl Ft Ceason X Jamzeal / FREE Credits For Calling & Texting. Come And Join Me! / News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.