Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Huawei Y7p My Greatest Regret Of A Phone(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huawei Y7p My Greatest Regret Of A Phone(pics) (843 Views)

Huawei Y7p Pre-order With Gift Box. (help) / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / If You Die Now What Will Be Your Greatest Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Y7p My Greatest Regret Of A Phone(pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
So I pre-order the Huawei y7p last week and got it this week Tuesday.
To be candid it was a very lovely phone with every fascinating things that came with it and let's not forget the 20k gift pack that came with it, it was amazing but my regret was it doesn't come with Google play store.
When I changed phone, I couldn't retrieve all my backups from drive.
Can't use Uber, bolt, opay, max Okada and the likes.
Of course I knew before buying it doesn't come with Google play store but it can be sideloaded but the chat partner am suppose to use has been disabled by Google towards the end of May.
Apart from not being able to use play store, the phone is an awesome phone. Though y7p comes with its own appstore but it will be hard getting used to it
Below is the gift box that came with it.
Checked online, it cost around 22-25k
The speaker as small as it is performs like an hoke theater and have used for almost 30hrs after first charge and am still using till now. I want to know how long the battery will last

Re: Huawei Y7p My Greatest Regret Of A Phone(pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
A key stand
Data cable
Bluetooth speaker

Re: Huawei Y7p My Greatest Regret Of A Phone(pics) by Teamdistinct(m): 4:23am On Jun 04, 2020
I pre-ordered the phone as well
Got it on Monday
And I can emphatically say the phone is really nice
Getting used to it not having playstore already though

The Bluetooth speaker is making sense as well.
Re: Huawei Y7p My Greatest Regret Of A Phone(pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Teamdistinct:
I pre-ordered the phone as well
Got it on Monday
And I can emphatically say the phone is really nice
Getting used to it not having playstore already though

The Bluetooth speaker is making sense as well.
yea what is giving me issues is, I can't use JUMIA, opay, and other hailing apps, I can't even recover my files from drive expecially my contacts

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms / Popular Mc Oluomo Son Has Been Arrested For Spraying New Naira Notes / sayoh - login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.