Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel (28176 Views)

Skateboarding Makes Its Way To Olympics, From Counterculture To Competition / Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Adekdammy: 8:08am On May 31, 2018
Attributing this to apc govt is petty.
Thanks to pinnick, fifa and their sponsors.
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by BruncleZuma: 8:09am On May 31, 2018
Mikel don't let the devil use you.
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Opinionated: 8:09am On May 31, 2018
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2018
sarrki:

A patriotic Nigeria you are
...Nigerian...
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Biggty(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2018
Bring home the trophy

2 Likes

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Nobody: 8:10am On May 31, 2018
Look at those fools up there embarrassing themselves with their alternate accounts
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Marcelinho(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2018
Especially coming from that twitter handle
SalamRushdie:
Mikel couldn't have said this because you cannot tell that for sure at this point .. Buhari govt and lies ...

1 Like

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Adekdammy: 8:12am On May 31, 2018
QuotaSystem:
What a morale-booster for the team. 1ST Time in history - never happened throughout those 16 locust years.

Such a feat can only be achieved in a transparent government where the incentive to Block Funds and Loot is non-existent, thanks to leadership by example.

But wait, are you telling me Obi Mikel did not sit at home but instead sat with Buhari? grin

God bless the President, God bless the Super Eagles, God bless Nigeria.

Unfortunately part of the 16 years had your party publicity secretary in person of Bolaji Abdullahi as sport minister.

Amaechi who is the campaign cordinator of your candidatewas also part of the presidential team as regards football then.

So technically your party men also contributed to the locust years.

1 Like

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Nobody: 8:15am On May 31, 2018
Mikel, ve u guys been paid upfront? if the answer is no my brother u need to ve a rethink.
if u r saying just because of promises from d sports ministry sorry o o.
U can ask ur relatives in Nigeria if d +ve CHANGE they were promised in 2015 has come to them.
wish u guys d best since sports has been d only unifying thing in this deeply divided country
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Suplexx: 8:16am On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Mikel couldn't have said this because you cannot tell that for sure at this point .. Buhari govt and lies ...

I saw it on NTA network news

2 Likes

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by gcof(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2018
NIce one from FG especially after Nigeria was disgraced during the build up to Rio2016
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by brodalokie: 8:18am On May 31, 2018
The same Nigeria wey don die? You efforts better revive Nigeria's corps
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by OhiOfIhima: 8:19am On May 31, 2018
skare:
First time how? How long has Mikel played for Nigeria that he is saying first time.He should simply say first time he is going for tournament like this and doesn't have issues with NFF.

But the history book is written and clear...

1 Like

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Horus(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Uy_2uGNuQ

Russia 2018: You carry emotions of 180 million Nigerians, Buhari tells Super Eagles
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by OhiOfIhima: 8:22am On May 31, 2018
You wanna live n die on top of Nairaland matter ba... Dis is a pure fun catching forum. Stop insulting ur elders and face your studies Jambito.

lilbest4:
Look at those fools up there embarrassing themselves with their alternate accounts
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Nobody: 8:23am On May 31, 2018
Pinnnick de try sha.

It's a shame some BMC (Buhari Media Cows) will want to steal the amiable NFF president's accolades for their failed shepherd.

angry
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by maasoap(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2018
fallout87:

You could be right. These APC people know lying more than the devil.
SalamRushdie:

Wailing is a job.
I voted for change and here is the change. PMB, a man of integrity.

2 Likes

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by anaton(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2018
Just watch. APC will soon claim this as achievement. cry
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Nobody: 8:26am On May 31, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Don't be surprised if because of this statement, those pygmied children of eternal hate and bitterness decide to cheer against the Super Eagles because Obi has hailed Buhari's transparency and commitment to sports excellence.

More wailing and gnashing of teeth loading, with love from Russia.
That can't happen because this is football
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by gratiaeo(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2018
APC and lie. The caption should be first time under evil Buhari APC Administration not first time in Nigeria
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by RexTramadol1: 8:27am On May 31, 2018
I no say Na lie ooo

But maybe Na because Dem know say fifa go re-settle them.
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by maasoap(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2018
Adekdammy:
Attributing this to apc govt is petty.
Thanks to pinnick, fifa and their sponsors.

Hahaha! Funny and Hypocritical Nigerian.
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by SalamRushdie: 8:30am On May 31, 2018
maasoap:

Wailing is a job.
I voted for change and here is the change. PMB, a man of integrity.

What kind of man of integrity plots coups?

What kind of man of integrity supports terrorist over innocent people?

Abeg wake up
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by egopersonified(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2018
I need the video and their account balance to believe this, cos I don't believe anything I read in this country. Even have to confirm if I am female when people call me madam.

1 Like

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by TheKingIsHere: 8:33am On May 31, 2018
sarrki:

Are you a member of super Eagles?

Mikel talk am you still dey doubt
Take note, Mikel did not say anything, it is Bashir Ahmaad that made the statement.
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by DIYhackers: 8:36am On May 31, 2018
fallout87:

You could be right. These APC people know lying more than the devil.
grin they are more ranked than the devil
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2018
Lets wait and see time will tell.Most people forgot that it is these sam govt that refused to pay the national team their match bonuses during the olympic in 2016.like i said time will surely tell.

1 Like

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Horus(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxGktvno4w

'Play fair and clean, win': Buhari tells Nigeria's Super Eagles
Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by Adekdammy: 8:39am On May 31, 2018
maasoap:

Hahaha! Funny and Hypocritical Nigerian.
cry

Kindly tell me how much FG has released for the super eagles.

Was it not the same govt that was in power during the Olympics when Mikel had to play big brother by spending his personal money on the dream team

1 Like

Re: First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel by purplekayc(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Mikel don't let the devil use you.
how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali / Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.