Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerians Studying In Luxembourg - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Studying In Luxembourg (2271 Views)

Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Studying In Luxembourg by Gent009: 11:34pm On May 30, 2018
Hi have gone through the trends and am unable to find any info on Luxembourg.

Pls Nairalanders studying there i need some info. How is general life in Luxembourg, is it possible to stay over after a masters programme? what is the tuition fee like for masters programme? How is the visa application like.

patiently awaiting a response. Thanks
Re: Nigerians Studying In Luxembourg by mrbyron(m): 12:32am On May 31, 2018
Luxembourg is a very expensive place. If money is not a problem for you, Then you are sorted. How long you can stay after graduation depends on the terms of your student visa. I hear it's easy to get jobs after studying there but French is the first language there and it could be a barrier to securing a job after school if you don't speak it. Most of the universities there will require TOEFL and will need you to pass your results through WES (World Education Service) for screening in the admission process.
Re: Nigerians Studying In Luxembourg by Gent009: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2018
mrbyron:
Luxembourg is a very expensive place. If money is not a problem for you, Then you are sorted. How long you can stay after graduation depends on the terms of your student visa. I hear it's easy to get jobs after studying there but French is the first language there and it could be a barrier to securing a job after school if you don't speak it. Most of the universities there will require TOEFL and will need you to pass your results through WES (World Education Service) for screening in the admission process.
thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

Gbs Malta / I Had My IELTS Speaking Test Today / Universities With Fully Funded Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.