Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) (28827 Views)

Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by gistblogger: 4:53am On May 31, 2018
GistMore.com

BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina who made it to the final celebrates her birthday today 31st may.

She will be unveiling her brand "Nina Empire" promised five of her fans who are ninalovers to get her special invite to hair launch/birthday party.

She wrote;

Hello everyone,I want to use this medium to thank every single person that believed and still believes in me....you all are the reason why I'm strong...I am not perfect,I have my short comings, I have made my own share of mistakes but the most important of it is that I acknowledge my imperfections,I learned from my mistakes and definitely can't repeat them..that's how I beat lives struggle, I get better each passing day..... I want to specially invite 5 #ninalovers to my hair launch/birthday party......and also any other Nina lover that wants to come aside the specially invited is welcome
The Yacht Plans changed....
To be among my special invite
Wait for my next post...LOVE YOU ALL

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ex-housemate-nina-celebrates-birthday-photos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by gistblogger: 4:53am On May 31, 2018
Her fans wishing her happy birthday

see more photos>>> https://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ex-housemate-nina-celebrates-birthday-photos

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by gistblogger: 4:58am On May 31, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by princeade86(m): 5:03am On May 31, 2018
how old.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 5:06am On May 31, 2018
Collins,ur next bae go make sense pass dz girl.... Nina get mind sha... Still feel fr Collins tho.... After everything... Anyways,Hbd...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:06am On May 31, 2018
Keep winning girl. Let them continue to call you names while you keep smiling to the bank. HBD

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Harwal: 5:10am On May 31, 2018
bbn wahala grin grin
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by mysteriousman(m): 5:11am On May 31, 2018
Picture celebrities that's all they are, by this time next year very few of them will still be remembered, no one talks about Efe that much again, all what the females do is take pictures and upload on social media, T-boss is leading on that

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by kaen1317: 5:12am On May 31, 2018
How does this news affect me?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 5:14am On May 31, 2018
My friend said majority of Owerri girls have one thing in common... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:16am On May 31, 2018
Did they eventually do that deliverance for her
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On May 31, 2018
End time age cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 5:18am On May 31, 2018
Happy birthday girl, good luck on the unveiling of Nina hair.
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 5:21am On May 31, 2018
22 years old ?? shocked.
.....okay....continue undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by willi926(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2018
[b][/b]FOOTBALL AGE

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26am On May 31, 2018
Most beautiful in the house, Happy birthday to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:30am On May 31, 2018
Happy Birthday Nina.

God Bless Imo State
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Smhart1(f): 5:31am On May 31, 2018
You mean the open sex ambassador?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2018
Nina my sister, am proud of you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:38am On May 31, 2018
Smhart1:
You mean the open sex ambassador?
Juxtapositing you and Nina;you're just a drip of water, while she's an ocean.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by utenwuson: 5:48am On May 31, 2018
like say u fit rent yacht before

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 5:48am On May 31, 2018
Happy Birthday Girl!
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 5:51am On May 31, 2018
A slut at 22, banged on national television,used to attain fame and dumped afterwards. Sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by DIYhackers: 5:53am On May 31, 2018
HBD teddy bear
Check my signature
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Bush4u: 5:53am On May 31, 2018
Hbd Nina,Many more fruitful years to you.
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Holocene(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2018
Dunno what to say but seems se.xx is now the national selling point
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On May 31, 2018
22? wow! shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On May 31, 2018
How does this fvckry help anyone's situation?
This ish ain't news men!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by cutedela: 6:02am On May 31, 2018
Happy birthday Nina....may God bless your new age. Have fun girl.....
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by yeman1(m): 6:05am On May 31, 2018
gistblogger:
Her fans wishing her happy birthday

see more photos>>> https://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ex-housemate-nina-celebrates-birthday-photos

na lie , this girl don pass 22

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by KogitesolarLTD(m): 6:07am On May 31, 2018
happy birth day to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY Cute Look To The Headies Award 2018 / Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set / Photos From Annie Idibia's 34th Birthday Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.