Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) (28833 Views)

Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Aziishyco(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2018
if i hear say this one dey 22 years old
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2018
Happy birthday dumbo
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Activeman391(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Royaldave200(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Juxtapositing you and Nina;you're just a drip of water, while she's an ocean.

nitwit, pls what makes her an ocean.....expatiate.
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2018
Happy birthday sweet!
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 6:49am On May 31, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Collins,ur next bae go make sense pass dz girl.... Nina get mind sha... Still feel fr Collins tho.... After everything... Anyways,Hbd...

Which one is after everything....did he give her his life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2018
dominique:
Keep winning girl. Let them continue to call you names while you keep smiling to the bank. HBD

She smiles to the toilet too
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Olusola424(m): 6:54am On May 31, 2018
This girl isn't that beautiful
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by daxon001(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2018
Beauty......okay

Brawn.........hmm. I wish embarassed
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by tsquaure(f): 7:02am On May 31, 2018
Hbd Nina le .God bless u
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 31, 2018
olosho!
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2018
kaen1317:
How does this news affect me?

It affected you much. That was why you posted this!
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Borderless: 7:08am On May 31, 2018
dominique:
Keep winning girl. Let them continue to call you names while you keep smiling to the bank. HBD

Life is more than just "smiling to the bank".
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by philanthropist1(m): 7:29am On May 31, 2018
princeade86:
how old.
football age

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Smhart1(f): 7:31am On May 31, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Juxtapositing you and Nina;you're just a drip of water, while she's an ocean.
So you think every Nairalander is a low life... uncle shift
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nealson(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2018
[l] grin is that not the lady one brother shagged on live tv is this?....Any way None of my business though happy birthday girl achievement lo matter [/l]
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Pelsmic: 7:50am On May 31, 2018
Happy birthday nina
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Giel: 8:03am On May 31, 2018
I'm even suprised this was taken to FP. Didn't even think it would get here.

Happy birthday Queen kiss
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by kaen1317: 8:08am On May 31, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

It affected you much. That was why you posted this!
walahi my bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2018
KogitesolarLTD:
happy birth day to her
can we talk more on this?i am interested
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2018
Where's YumMinaYum? cheesy
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 31, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Collins,ur next bae go make sense pass dz girl.... Nina get mind sha... Still feel fr Collins tho.... After everything... Anyways,Hbd...
Karma knows how deal with such people
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2018
dominique:

Is that all about life?

So, anything you do to smile to bank is fulfilment?
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by godliman: 8:51am On May 31, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
A slut at 22, banged on national television,used to attain fame and dumped afterwards. Sad
she is a dirty cheap slut like bambam. they have no sense of decency. they are pursing fame and getting shame
Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2018
Dominique, did you mean "keep hopping from man to man?" cos I don't realize how else she has won. Abeg no ban me o.....na joke I dey o
dominique:

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY Cute Look To The Headies Award 2018 / Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.