Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... (1150 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... by eddyjasper: 6:41am On May 31, 2018
Please guys help me out...
When i bought my tecno Camon Cm.
Only about 4gb out of the 16gb internal memory is available for use. I don't know if it's the system apps that's occupying much of the space.
Made a post about it here earlier and some people said it's either a refurbished or chinko version of the Camon Cm.
I used the IMEI and VC numbers to check it's originality on the tecno verification website. IT SHOWED THE PHONE IS ORIGINAL.
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF OTHER USERS HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE WITH THEIRS.

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... by henry007(m): 6:54am On May 31, 2018
eddyjasper:
Please guys help me out...
When i bought my tecno Camon Cm.
Only about 4gb out of the 16gb internal memory is available for use. I don't know if it's the system apps that's occupying much of the space.
Made a post about it here earlier and some people said it's either a refurbished or chinko version of the Camon Cm.
I used the IMEI and VC numbers to check it's originality on the tecno verification website. IT SHOWED THE PHONE IS ORIGINAL.
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF OTHER USERS HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE WITH THEIRS.

Screenshot the build number
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... by eddyjasper: 9:50am On May 31, 2018
Here are the phone details..... I need someone here to help me confirm the aithenticity of the phone please.

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... by PureMe01: 12:42pm On May 31, 2018
lol..tecno camon don dey camon dem. u na no wan Hear..esorait!
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... by eddyjasper: 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Lol.... The phone is a fine phone ooh..... Its just the Internal memory available for use. If not the usage experience has been great so far.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... by eddyjasper: 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Lol.... The phone is a fine phone ooh..... Its just the Internal memory available for use. If not the usage experience has been great so far.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... by eddyjasper: 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... by jaydhorxe(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
How Did you change the font Style?
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Users Please Help... by eddyjasper: 10:03pm On May 31, 2018
jaydhorxe:
How Did you change the font Style?
it's the from the hi-theme app from tecno in the phone. They have different themes, wallpapers and Fonts there.

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Phone Can I Get At 35k / Infinix Note 4 Pro For Sale. / Huawei Chairman Willing To Sign A 'no-spy' Deal With The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.