Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) (20345 Views)

Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2018
Naijaphobia:
To us religion is secondary, our family bond is superior. Our collective Crusade and Jihad is for humanity and civilization. Our culture and tradition speak and can never be substituted by any false doctrine from the middle east. We know our identity, our history and our people. We are the greatest! We are Omo odua!

We are Yorubas and neither Christians nor Muslims.
I keep telling separatist shouting afonja Muslims on this forum that they're on a lost cause. We are first Yoruba before any religion affiliation.
I'm patiently waiting for the end of the fast to eat salah rice and meat to stupor in the houses of my Muslims friends and relatives.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 10:30am On May 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
yeroba Muslims are different from yeroba Christians
deal with it
my name is sheik Isa Abubakar Usman from Kebbi
i speak the truth

Who cares where you come from? We are YOURUBA first and that fact can't be changed. You can take your foreign religions outta our lands, we don't even care. We care about HUMANITY ONLY and hence the reason for this thread

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 10:32am On May 31, 2018
PVision2020:

I keep telling separatist shouting afonja Muslims on this forum that they're on a lost cause. We are first Yoruba before any religion affiliation.
I'm patiently waiting for the end of the fast to eat salah rice and meat to stupor in the houses of my Muslims friends and relatives.

Thank you my brother. Love is what we practice, fvck a religion
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 10:32am On May 31, 2018
ollah2:

You don't need to be hateful, even a blind and deaf person knows Muslims are presently fasting and it's a world wide thing. I don't think it happens like that in Christianity

You are the one being hateful.

If not, you won't be asking when Christians do their own fast if you really wanted to show love.

Also, you don't need to wait till Christians fast before you show them love.
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 10:38am On May 31, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You are the one being hateful.

If not, you won't be asking when Christians do their own fast if you really wanted to show love.

Also, you don't need to wait till Christians fast before you show them love

Now you are making sense, Dont Muslim show Christians love? If I was being hateful, I wouldn't have asked when Christians fast. We all know about Easter and Christmas. We celebrate it together but when do christian fast, you referred me to Google. Common!!
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Igbafe4real(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2018
OliviaPope:
"Who said there are no good christians"

Can also be rephrased as:

"Popular opinion in islam is that christians are awful and this woman seems to have defeated that stereotype" ??
that is d exact opposite of what we muslims think of others(i.e including christians) and that becux we are all d children of adam
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Igbafe4real(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2018
Leonbonapart:
I thought they don't accept food from infidels. Hypocritical bastards. Holy month ko lonely month ni

As for the girl, must you do it for the camera
i dont know why i hate you
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 10:48am On May 31, 2018
Igbafe4real:

Hate is a strong word sire
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2018
wise words from a decent being....good thinking kiss kiss
wittyt98:
I see no Christian sharing food to Muslims.
I see a sister/Human being showing love to her neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by seeniorboy(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2018
PVision2020:

you are real yoruba
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Muslim spotted
I'm not even religious bruh grin grin
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Daulah(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2018
majella4:
This is Olashile Aboyemi,a Christian in Lagos providing iftar for Muslims in this Ramadan.

One word for her

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/05/ramadanchristian-lady-pictured-sharing.html
where are the Muslims?
issokay
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Mccullum: 11:19am On May 31, 2018
wittyt98:
I see no Christian sharing food to Muslims.
I see a sister/Human being showing love to her neighbors.

By viewing her picture you've known that she's not a Christian, bad belle will always indicates it's self where ever it is.
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Naijaphobia(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2018
An IPOBastard spotted.

IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
deal with it
i speak the truth
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2018
Igbafe4real:
your name connotes the opposite. Indeed ugbafe
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:30am On May 31, 2018
[s]
ollah2:

Who cares where you come from? We are YOURUBA first and that fact can't be changed. You can take your foreign religions outta our lands, we don't even care. We care about HUMANITY ONLY and hence the reason for this thread
[/s]
shutup stop wallowing in ignorance
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:31am On May 31, 2018
[s]
Naijaphobia:
An IPOBastard spotted.

[/s]
more trash from a typical yoruba muslim cool
asalamualykum bro
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Anazp: 11:38am On May 31, 2018
illitrate:
Kai I like to nyash this babe, I no dey take eye see yellow pawpaw angry
U ARE A FOOL
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:40am On May 31, 2018
ollah2:

Now you are making sense, Dont Muslim show Christians love? If I was being hateful, I wouldn't have asked when Christians fast. We all know about Easter and Christmas. We celebrate it together but when do christian fast, you referred me to Google. Common!!

Show me examples of Muslims showing Christians love in Nigeria this year.
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 11:43am On May 31, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Show me examples of Muslims showing Christians love in Nigeria this year.

Does this question make any sense at all?
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 11:45am On May 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
shutup stop wallowing in ignorance

I understand life has frustrated you go the extent that you are aren't only a bigot and hypocrite but a programmed robot spewing same lines. I don't discuss with your likes
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:48am On May 31, 2018
ollah2:

Does this question make any sense at all?
I know your level of understanding is low.

You stated in your last post and I quote "Dont Muslim show Christians love?"

Now I want to know if you Muslims show Christians love.

Show us evidences (pictures etc) of how Muslims showed Christians love in Nigeria this year let's see.

Abi, you guys dont show love to Christians?
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:51am On May 31, 2018
[s]
ollah2:

I understand life has frustrated you go the extent that you are aren't only a bigot and hypocrite but a programmed robot spewing same lines. I don't discuss with your likes
[/s]
but you're a yeroba Muslim?
asalamualykum bro
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Naijaphobia(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2018
U have been exposed! You are an IPOBastard from Anambra. IsaAbubakar is not your real name and you are never from Kebbi. I will further expose you if you continue with your lies. Shame on you!

IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
more trash from a typical yoruba muslim cool
asalamualykum bro
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:56am On May 31, 2018
[s]
Naijaphobia:
U have been exposed! You are an IPOBastard from Anambra. IsaAbubakar is not your real name and you are never from Kebbi. I will further expose you if you continue with your lies. Shame on you!

[/s]
believe what you want to believe it's your head by the way
but
any Muslim supporting buhari is an extremist and a pro terrorist
Muslim don't support evil
Buhari is a terrorist
you're a yeroba Muslim and you support Buhari
that's how yeroba Muslims roll
asalamualykum bro
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2018
OliviaPope:
"Who said there are no good christians"

Can also be rephrased as:

"Popular opinion in islam is that christians are awful and this woman seems to have defeated that stereotype" ??

Most xtians are awful. Especially the hypocritical xtians on this platform. Most isn't all anyways
Jazakallah to the sister. I guess she doesn't look at the crimes of some misguided Muslims in showing love to other Muslims.
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ollah2: 12:11pm On May 31, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
I know your level of understanding is low.

You stated in your last post and I quote "Dont Muslim show Christians love?"

Now I want to know if you Muslims show Christians love.

Show us evidences (pictures etc) of how Muslims showed Christians love in Nigeria this year let's see.

Abi, you guys dont show love to Christians?

Perhaps your level of hatred is high and it has blinded your eyes and made your thinking cap down to the negative. So it's only Christians that show love in Nigeria? Where did you come from? I have read loads of hogwash from your kind and this is the worst
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
but
Buhari is a terrorist
asalamualykum bro

You calling yourself a Sheikh defeats that claim of being a Muslim. You should know what Islam teaches about humility. Gerrarahere Kafirri

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 12:12pm On May 31, 2018
[s]
BenzEne1:

You calling yourself a Sheikh defeats that claim of being a Muslim. You should know what Islam teaches about humility. Gerrarahere Kafirri
[/s]
in a faceless forum i need to identify myself properly
asalamualykum bro
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 1:33pm On May 31, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

But Muslims are allowed to insult other people's belief right? Shiioor

egbon saju elenu gboro.......one thing i would always say is religion and personality are two different things quote me.....a sanguine wouldn't disrespect others' decision nor belief rather he/she would want you to see things the way s/he is seeing it, you don't judge the religion by what the ignorant person practising it does, i am totally against denting the image of others' belief and i do hope someday you guys judge the person's character not the religion.......am a muslim and i say no to hatred to other religions, whereas my mallam would always say you can't fight for God cos He alone knows who is worshiping him
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 1:37pm On May 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
but
Buhari is a terrorist
asalamualykum bro

whats the salam in what you jez said bro mr sheik..............istigfar is what you need, ya here trying to dent others image cos of whatever illiteracy is happening to you......read suratul kafirun and leave people to their belief and religion, i belief there is no force in religion..........i do hope you are not part of people that would promote crisis due to hatred all in the name of jihad, any man who slaughters a fellow without a concrete reason wouldn't die a muslim, embrance peace and enlighten people on what is not known to them that is what my mallam always tells me try work with that too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. / African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng / Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.