Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures (40357 Views)

Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2020
It was a mixed feeling today as the Bishop on the Niger - Anglican Communion, Rt. Rev. Dr Owen Nwokolo reached out to five thousand families with #30million worth of food items in the Diocese who are experiencing hardship as a result of the total lockdown order by both Federal and State Governments.

Bishop Nwokolo who unveiled this earlier today in the Bishopscourt, reiterated that the lockdown order has impacted negatively on most families.

He charged churches and well-to-do individuals to extent kind gesture to vulnerable families around them.

Speaking shortly after the presentation, the most senior Archdeacon in the Diocese On The Niger Ven Obi Ubaka, the Archdeacon of Onitsha Main Archdeaconry thanked the Bishop On The Niger for the kind gesture, pledging that the Priests would ensure that the targeted families are reached. He prayed God Almighty to bless the Diocese On The Niger.

https://www.facebook.com/107449870890748/posts/130924705209931/

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by othermen: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2020
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by DigitalBrands01: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Better taking the campaign to the people than feed the politicians in the name of Palliatives

Every day we complain how the politicians are Looting our treasuries. Yet we are still donating large chunk of funds to same people. As if we are under spell

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Anglican diocese on the Niger(Onitsha)

24 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Anglican diocese on the Niger(Onitsha)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2020
cool cool
Hear this today .... Any church or man of God who gave palliative money or food items through government is of the devil.
Charity starts at home. Start from directly giving to the poorest in your congregation.
KUDOS TO THE ANGLICAN CHURCH ONITSHA DIOCESE.

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by pode(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2020
God bless them but what happened to Matthew 6:3
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Why children of God is acting contrary to this word now,
Why the self glory instead of glorify the father ?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by zionmde: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2020
see food everywhere in Anambra. Everyone just wants to help at such times as this. They should pls extend the gestures to their brothers in ebonyi imo and Enugu. No Igbo man should die of hunger this period whether the rubbish FG palliative chooses to get their or not

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Deepfeel(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Igbo amaka

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:
They are now doing good people.
No be this people collected hundreds of thousands naira officially from us for ordinary burial?
The parish priest even brought envelope for the organisation his wife is heading plus his own.
He said no money, no burial.

Church way I never enter, I even paid my own loads of imaginary levies grin

Thieves in answering men of God.

Those palliative were bought by parishioners. Infact, the money they donated is more than what I'm seeing there.

Oga shut it...Clear your names of any debt to the church.

You must always fulfill your obligation to the church that's why we are gift to these churches and arrow in their quiver.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2020
God bless the church.

6 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Oga shut it...Clear your names of any debt to the church.

You must always fulfill your obligation to the church that's why we are gift to these churches and arrow in their quiver.
Don't ever say shut......to me, u uncultured human.

And never choke mouth in matters u knew nothing about.

Rather ask how it came about and I might tell u.

My moniker don't look like those monikers, so be guided.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Whiteangel1234: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Igbo Amaka while Tinubu audio donation the feed The north Charity begin at home

17 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by SoNature(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Igbo Amaka while Tinubu audio donation the feed The north Charity begin at home

Grow some sense

You don't need to bring Tinubu into this.

What's wrong with you people?

Anyways, Anambra has been filled with good news lately

There must be something that state is getting right

42 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:
Don't ever say shut......to me, u uncultured human.
And never choke mouth in matters u knew nothing about.
Rather ask how it came about and I might tell u.
My moniker don't look like this monikers, so be guided.

And you reserve the right to Insult the ordained priesthood.
Hypocrites.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2020
See how palliatives areflowing in the East. Igbos can't beg in this country. Fact.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Smithkafors(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Most people in Anambra are sharing food and money in their various villages.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by helinues: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Share foods.. Nice gestures

Worth N30m, Mbano

8 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And you reserve the right to Insult the ordained priesthood.

Hypocrites.
So because he is ordained,I won't call him out?
U think everybody is a zombie follower?
We are not even members except the dead person yet we paid.
What are we paying for exactly?
At a point, a family member shut him up.
He was behaving like a lunatic because of money.
It was all business for that man.
My husband threatened to tell Obi when the demand was too much for him to handle even after burial.
That was when he retracted.
I have never seen this in my life.

If I play the church video, u will vomit.
He is one of them up there forming good priest
Didn't even care, everything he said was money, money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

So because he is ordained,I won't call him out?
U think everybody is a zombie follower?
We are not even members except the dead person yet we paid.
What are we paying for exactly?
At a point, a family member shut him up.
He was behaving like a lunatic because of money.
It was all business for that man.
My husband threatened to tell Obi when the demand was too much for him to handle even after burial.
That was when he retracted.
I have never seen this in my life.

If I play the church video, u will vomit.
He is one of them up there forming good priest
Didn't even care, everything he said was money, money.

And you have to pay to keep the church running. Solomon donated to the church and even Christ did more for the church.

Your own won't be different and moreover you are unnecessarily lying and exaggerating situation.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by missjekyll: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And you have to pay to keep the church running. Solomon donated to the church and even Christ did more for the church.

Your own won't be different and moreover you are unnecessarily lying and exaggerating situation.

here's a live one. I believe this poster 100 percent. you must be clergy. that's why you are supporting this crap.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The floor is yours.

Everybody on nairaland isn't like u lots.

7 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by boss1310(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2020
well,waiting for our dear archdeacon uzochukwu to call us to all saints so we can carry our share cos hunger is getting us here

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one.

Catholic and Anglican Churches in the East and wealthy Igbos are doing more than the Federal and state Govts In providing palliatives.

Loving the Igbo spirit of helping one another.

Igbo Amaka for real

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by dokyOloye: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Hehehe.
My brothers,have you seen anyone say they are about to die of hunger in Igbo land since d lockdown?
Answer is no.
But in d so called richest region,young,old,sick,healthy,1 million boy,Awawa boys ,every every boys are all weeping and wailing "I done die ooo,I done quench ooo" grin grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by XANDERBOY85: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2020
I remember when i was in secondary school, i used to love it when any celebration on sunday meant we had to go to Holy Trinity for High Mass. That part of Onitsha (where the Catholic and Anglican churches have their headquarters) always felt like another world entirely: tree-lined leafy streets that gave the area a cooling/serene effect, and full of nice buildings!

40 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Let me see a mosque that will do same, I didn't say government of the Northerners

7 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Sabadon(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2020
do this as often as you eat in remembrance of me....therefore we proclaim d mystery of faith

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by 9jahotblog: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one from the anglican church.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by ogaemma: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Good, is time to return back their tithes and offerings. If Jesus who said greater things shall you do, can feed 5,000 people then we can do better.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Biafrarep(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one by the Orthodox Churches in Nigeria. Now, the question is, what are the Pentecostal churches doing with all the billions they have accumulated from tithes and offerings??

I have not seen the likes of Redeem and Winners helping the masses in these dire times. Is it to be buying private jets and building expensive universities that they are only good at??

People should stop paying tithes to these businessmen. Instead pay it to the Orthodox Churches or give it to the less privileged ones among us. God will bless you for helping the poor to eat and have shelter than to help businessmen to be increasing their fleet of jets!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.