Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son (21668 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Why I Made My HIV Status Public / "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation / This Air Hostess Breastfed A Passenger’s Crying Baby After Mum Ran Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by kabakaauu: 8:17am On May 31, 2018
Kenyan actress, Jacqueline Nyamide, popularly known as Wilbroda, has been left in shock after discovering that her househelp breastfed her son when he was eight months-old.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-QgGmUFtDL6k/Ww-fop55o6I/AAAAAAAAACU/xkqEhOjTplsyKoZnEsseA3IxsJZxjS1swCLcBGAs/s1600/Jacqueline%2BNyamide.jpg[/img]

Speaking to a Kenyan Parent Magazine, Wibroda said that the incident became known after she got an anonymous tip while on a trip to Mombasa.

Wibroda disclosed that she received a call that the househelp was breastfeeding the child to make him stop crying.
When my son, Xolani, was around 8 months old, I had to travel to Mombasa on a work assignment and so I left him under the care of a nanny whom I had trusted so much. While in Mombasa, I received an anonymous call from a person who informed me that my househelp breast fed my son whenever he cried,”

Worse still she found out the maid was HIV positive.

“I took the first flight back to Nairobi. I had to verify the information from my neighbours and in the process, I was informed that my nanny not only breastfeeds my son but was also living with HIV.”
“I didn’t sleep that night and had to rush to the hospital around midnight to have my son tested.
“Fortunately, he was fine. To cut the long story short I fired the nanny the following day. It took immense self-control to restrain myself from harming her,” she said

SOURCE ; https://sciencetechink..com/2018/05/my-hiv-positive-househelp-breastfed-my.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by friendlyadvice: 8:35am On May 31, 2018
grin grin grin lol your son is f*cked
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by thesicilian: 8:40am On May 31, 2018
1. How come you didn't do routine pre-employment medical tests?
2. Though the chances of HIV transmission through breastfeeding is low, it's still risky.
3. It is also not likely that milk actually came out during the breastfeeding, since she wasn't pregnant.

53 Likes

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by Partnerbiz(f): 8:41am On May 31, 2018
low risk of hiv transmission through breast feeding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by kabakaauu: 8:55am On May 31, 2018
thesicilian:
2. Though the chances of HIV transmission through breastfeeding is low, it's still risky.
3. It is also not likely that milk actually came out during the breastfeeding, since she wasn't pregnant.

Making sense

10 Likes

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by carammel(f): 9:15am On May 31, 2018
thesicilian:
If she had breastfed before,milk will come out with continuous sucking by the baby.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by akum78: 10:18am On May 31, 2018
cool

God Save Some People ...

This is The Reason Why I Can Never Employ a Househelp ...

Do You Know That you can Now Check Your HIV Status Without a TEST KIT or Help of a Doctor ...

Check Your HIV Status Within Seconds : CLICK Here : https://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/fast-test

6 Likes

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by Phemmyhohjor(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2018
Omo na gbede ooo.. What if the son contacted the deadly disease?? Whose to be blamed?

1 Like

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by pedrilo: 10:18am On May 31, 2018
So u opened ur eyes and employed an HIV+ house-help to look after ur baby?

4 Likes

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by Nobody: 10:19am On May 31, 2018
shocked

O pari
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by generalorot(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2018
Hiv for free grin
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:20am On May 31, 2018
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by DAVID133: 10:20am On May 31, 2018
God of mercy.....Thank you baba loke.....

2 Likes

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2018
This is serious
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2018
thesicilian:

There's also the fact that the HIV test wouldn't read accurately so soon after the risk event.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by kingchris30(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2018
all this house help and their wahala, who send her to breast feed. I hope the baby I safe
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by Newpride(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2018
Why did u employ a house maid who was tested hiv positive to take of ur children in the first place... cool

This woman must be stupid, ignorance is not an excuse but the house maid is wicked sha.... cool

Nothing will happen to the baby breastfed by that witchcraft house maid. There are lot of people who slept with people who have hiv yet not contact it.
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by Abatsam111(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2018
Hdhdh
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by tabisegroup(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2018
Kenya
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by okomile(f): 10:25am On May 31, 2018
Lesson learnt.

Next time, she will be careful.
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by Quality20(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2018
Whats wrong with d House help doing that in the absence of d mum? She may not even b hiv patient, could just b rumour things
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by SniperSmurf(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2018
She should test her son again after 30 days to be sure.
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by Mesebon(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2018

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by Pope22(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2018
You the mother, you are a fool for leaving your 8months baby who is still breast feeding and travelled for whatever reason. May God never give me your type as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:27am On May 31, 2018
girls

evillllllllllllll
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by nabegibeg: 10:27am On May 31, 2018
kabakaauu:
Kenyan actress, Jacqueline Nyamide, popularly known as Wilbroda, has been left in shock after discovering that her househelp breastfed her son when he was eight months-old.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-QgGmUFtDL6k/Ww-fop55o6I/AAAAAAAAACU/xkqEhOjTplsyKoZnEsseA3IxsJZxjS1swCLcBGAs/s1600/Jacqueline%2BNyamide.jpg[/img]

Speaking to a Kenyan Parent Magazine, Wibroda said that the incident became known after she got an anonymous tip while on a trip to Mombasa.

Wibroda disclosed that she received a call that the househelp was breastfeeding the child to make him stop crying.
When my son, Xolani, was around 8 months old, I had to travel to Mombasa on a work assignment and so I left him under the care of a nanny whom I had trusted so much. While in Mombasa, I received an anonymous call from a person who informed me that my househelp breast fed my son whenever he cried,”

Worse still she found out the maid was HIV positive.

“I took the first flight back to Nairobi. I had to verify the information from my neighbours and in the process, I was informed that my nanny not only breastfeeds my son but was also living with HIV.”
“I didn’t sleep that night and had to rush to the hospital around midnight to have my son tested.
“Fortunately, he was fine. To cut the long story short I fired the nanny the following day. It took immense self-control to restrain myself from harming her,” she said

SOURCE ; https://sciencetechink..com/2018/05/my-hiv-positive-househelp-breastfed-my.html

This kind of happenings going on in kenya, ehn

one would wonder if they are living in a completely different planet, chai

1 Like

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by charlsecy(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2018
Does the maid have breastmilk?

1 Like

Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by cutedela: 10:27am On May 31, 2018
Oooopse... That is what happens when you are not there to take care of your primary duty as a parent,why give birth if you are not going to pay all the sacrifices for your child to grow. Why did you take the next available flight home.....i thought you will remain there still while your nanny continue to....... You are just dam lucky with that silly mistake. Not everything money can do for you,at some point you just have to be on ground.I earnestly hope that you have learnt your lessons
Re: Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son by Uzorgod(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2018
But you can't contact HIV today and detect it in lab test tomorrow, not possible! It takes like 3 to 4 months for it to be detected through lab test.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely / Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, / Fliptyce And Halima Bello Osagie's Wedding Pictures In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.