Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad (21663 Views)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Nigeriapen(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2018
By www.nigeriapen.com.ng

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/daddy-showkey-celebrates-birthday-with-throwback-photo-of-his-mum-and-dad-2-html/

Veteran Nigerian musician, Daddy Showkey is a year older today.

To celebrate his special day, the legendary galala singer shared throwback photos of his parents thanking them for bringing him to life.

He wrote, ‘I thank you Daddy I always think of you daddy sometimes I feel that you are around me, you are my role model my first icon I miss you dad and to the most beautiful woman in the world (Flozzy Baby the most beautiful ) I thank you for always being there for me thank you Mummy (I am proud of you anytime any day I can never deny or call you any bad names my mama ) meet the two people that made today possible my mom and dad JOHN ASAMIOMATA ASIEMO and FLORENCE EYIARINOJAHAN ASIEMO ‘.

See more photos below...

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/daddy-showkey-celebrates-birthday-with-throwback-photo-of-his-mum-and-dad-2-html/

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by heisenbergheise(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Hbd
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by MrImole: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thank you too
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by dynicks(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
this life is so unfair....u sleep nd dream of where u surrounded with money yet when u wake up, u find nothing......You dream of yourself riding a bently; u wake up to find nothing.....but when u dream of yourself urinating , well I guess we all know what u get to discover when u wake up......E get as this life be ooo...!

29 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
When men were boys and women were girls.
Happy birthday Showkey.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by whowantfuck(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
angry
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by mytime24(f): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Diana husband cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by funmilade4real(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Move on move on daddy showkey

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by israelboy1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Evolution is real
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by surveyProf(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
mytime24:
Diana husband cheesy

If u see my mama, tell am say ooo.... I dey for Ketu...

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by mytime24(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
surveyProf:

If u see my mama
wetin make i tell her grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by surveyProf(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
mytime24:
wetin make i tell her

I dey for Ketu grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by mytime24(f): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
surveyProf:

I dey for Ketu grin
doing wat angry
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by dynicks(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
FIRE! FIRE!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Dacronym(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Showkey come go nothing dey
We still dey where we dey how many years now hosanna Almost 20yrs Hmmn
From Olodi Apapa then we still dey struggle till now with all the certificates
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by surveyProf(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
mytime24:
doing wat angry

Diana things cheesy
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Princepioneer(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Welcome daddy showkey welcome... welcome daddy showkey welcome.. If you know you know, good old days..

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Lazyreporta(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin

If this platform doesn't add value to you, then i will resign as a blogger... wink...www.allroundgist.com.ng
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by RotimiBliss: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
it's okay
Pls visit this link and get inspired https://www.reverbnation.com/danielrocks/song/29859131-thank-you-jesus
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by idonhammer: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
See his pointed nose.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Nedfed(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Galala master happy birthday to you

Between Galala and Shakushaku which reign pass?

Like for Galala
Share for Shakushaku

Hope all dis indomie generation knows wat Galala dance is all about grin

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by oruma19: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Against galala. . congratulation, and jubilation, celebration, but unfortunately not in our nation

....unu yemi...

Sandra, they call mi daddy mine.....

Who get dis moto, LA 771, comot for road daddy showkey wan com inside ...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by oruma19: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shame on mamuzee twins. One useless pastor told them their mother was a witch, na so dem abandon their mama to die in sickness and pain. Showkey is showing them example of how to treat ur parents. Useless twins called mumuzee
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by erico2k2(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by freshdude99(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
erico2k2:

funny enough, I was listening to some of his old track few hours ago on my Ipod
Same here. This guy is legendary, just appreciates his humility and talent always

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by ikorodureporta: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
In another post, the guy also thanked his parents for 'making love' to produce him cheesy
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by iluvdonjazzy: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
OK pls
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by Aldebaran(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lovely grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by nduboss(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
mytime24:
wetin make i tell her grin
tell say e don happen grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by peacengine(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Man where u go a long time?
Me come from beyond city gato
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad by xcelentattitude(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
dynicks:
this life is so unfair....u sleep nd dream of where u surrounded with money yet when u wake up, u find nothing......You dream of yourself riding a bently; u wake up to find nothing.....but when u dream of yourself urinating , well I guess we all know what u get to discover when u wake up......E get as this life be ooo...!

In fact I am short,.... Very short......... Very,.. Very short of words. I just want you to know that I almost laughed myself to stupor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gossipmilnaija And Celebrities Celebrate Tunde Ednut On His Birthday Today / Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe's Gift From Her Ex-Boyfriend In 2012 Now Worth 60k Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.