Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (38650 Views)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by drlateef: 10:57am On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

That is where Christianity is getting this game wrong ..this one man one wife nonsense is a ticket to extinction... I will no longer plan to abide by that nonsense

LOL
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by xxolisexx(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2018
f
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by shepherd003: 10:59am On May 31, 2018
I like their simplistic burial
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2018
25kids?? I hope he educated all of them..May he RIP.
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by killuminati(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah SWT accept his soul and comfort his family.
inna lillah wa inna illaihi rajiuun. Amin.
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2018
very shallow grave cool

1 Like

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by chillychill(f): 11:01am On May 31, 2018
malificent:

grin Is ask that I ask nah

No dey ask dat kin kwesion o if d woman here seff she go tear for u ni
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Heemcelph: 11:02am On May 31, 2018
I so much like the way burials are done in islam, you don't need to spend a dime all in the name of burying a person (not even a coffin). I've seen and came across situations where people do terrible things just to be able to bury their loved ones all in the name of tradition, as it is now my relatives would be in deep mess whenever their father (my grandfather) passes away because he is a chief and a clan head. You know what that means, right?

1 Like

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by killuminati(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2018
Blackfire:
If one man can have 25 children..

Now the question is how may children will the 25 children have.

X+y=25.
>
25+y=?
Na una dey set Waec maths questions abi? Una wan bust candidates brain abi?
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 31, 2018
May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdaus
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by zoedew: 11:05am On May 31, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Strong manhood he got

the man really fucck for Africa.

I'm a core Christian, but there's something i love about Islam, the way and manner they conduct their burial is recommendable.

If na rich Christian man dem been want bury, dem go slaughter like 50 cows, the casket go be gold designed ordered from Europe. Haba! for weting? person wer don die, you de spend like dat give, what happened after de befitting burial, the living starve to death?

Indeed commendable is the simplicity but worrisome and epidemic inducing is the shallow depth of the grave!!
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by awa(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Strong manhood he got

I'm a core Christian, but there's something i love about Islam, the way and manner they conduct their burial is recommendable.

If na rich Christian man dem been want bury, dem go slaughter like 50 cows, the casket go be gold designed ordered from Europe.

Hope you also love the same way most of them don't have any dignity and sanctity for human life? My Dear if truly you be Christian stick to what applies to your area besides no one is stopping you from burying your loved one with ordinary cloth.
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 31, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:06am On May 31, 2018
sad
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 11:08am On May 31, 2018
his manhood lives

rabbits for sale Jo 08143412574

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2018
simple funeral. RIP sir
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

That is where Christianity is getting this game wrong ..this one man one wife nonsense is a ticket to extinction... I will no longer plan to abide by that nonsense

Stylishly looking for thressomes

1 Like

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by JikanBaura(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2018
Allah ya gafarta masa da iyayen mu baki daya.

1 Like

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:12am On May 31, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Stylishly looking for thressomes

An added incentive set even though I don't think of that
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by adecz: 11:17am On May 31, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

keep quiet

angry angry angry

Boko haram,
What are you doing on social media?

Take your suicide belt,
walk into Sambisa forest & press the button.. grin grin

Crase man..
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by LosVikingos: 11:18am On May 31, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Strong manhood he got

If na rich Christian man dem been want bury, dem go slaughter like 50 cows, the casket go be gold designed ordered from Europe. Haba! for weting? person wer don die, you de spend like dat give?

My friends dad is a xtain, but asked his family to bury him in a Muslim way except praying in his body.

He wanted cleanliness and a no-delay burial

1 Like

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Jbleenk: 11:26am On May 31, 2018
Why is he not in casket?
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:37am On May 31, 2018
adecz:

angry angry angry

Boko haram,
What are you doing on social media?

Take your suicide belt,
walk into Sambisa forest & press the button.. grin grin

Crase man..

Frustrated Osu
You need a job
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Smile31(f): 11:54am On May 31, 2018
My question is: Does he even know the names of all his children. Or maybe he had a register to record all their names.. Lolll.... grin
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by kalu61(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
Blackfire:

X+y=25. > 25+y=?
funny guy
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 12:02pm On May 31, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Frustrated Osu
You need a job
why are you cursing your brother
cry
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 12:43pm On May 31, 2018
... and the death of one man just rendered 25 people fatherless. embarassed
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2018
Blackfire:

X+y=25.
>
25+y=?
If they all decide to have one child each then he'll have 25 grand children in total.
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2018
This one-man-multitude-of-children is a situation I secretly envy. I know very well most don't train all the children equally because of the sheer financial resources required but I don't care.
I will travel the world, trying to replicate the same feat albeit with women of different races.

1 Like

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by eph12(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Because of survival world wide..at this pace there would be no Christian in 150 years ...there is a reason why women produce one egg a month and men produce 86 million sperm cells a day ..we need to wake up
So you want to do this to save christianity meanwhile the same christianity demands you to have just one wife to one husband?
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:51pm On May 31, 2018
eph12:

So you want to do this to save christianity meanwhile the same christianity demands you to have just one wife to one husband?

Exactly...cant you see they don't know what they are doing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.