Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (38654 Views)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by eph12(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Exactly...cant you see they don't know what they are doing
Yeah sounds fun. When are you starting?
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by newoffer: 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah SWT accept his soul and comfort his family.
. Accept his fucking soul
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:00pm On May 31, 2018
eph12:

Yeah sounds fun. When are you starting?

I am saying Christian need to match the Muslims birth for birth of we must have any chance in surviving ..
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2018
angry angry

☣ ☠

one 1⃣ man one wife 25 childrennow I kno y I couldn't win Buhari[b]∆[/b]

☣ ☠

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:41pm On May 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
why are you cursing your brother
cry
mynd4 lalasticlaIa seu.n
rule 2
cc: frustration and joblessness
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by eph12(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am saying Christian need to match the Muslims birth for birth of we must have any chance in surviving ..
Yea great idea

How soon do you think you will be able to get married to your fifth wife? We need to save christianity asap
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by peterphd(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I remember telling a jehovah witness man on evangelism the same thing a few months ago but polygamy comes with its own problems and it's going to take a long time to sensitize Christian / western educated girls because they are the ones that raise all the hell in polygamous marriages. Would you marry multiple wives?

1 Like

Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
shocked 25kids.
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by precious1967(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2018
Politicians food for thought. six feet, no car, no money and no house follow him.
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by begwong: 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
adem30:

And you think you can win such people in an election?
Abi ooooo hahaha lol �
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 05, 2018
JikanBaura:
Allah ya gafarta masa da iyayen mu baki daya.

Ahmad Qasim Baura?
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:24am On Jun 05, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Strong manhood he got

the man really fucck for Africa.

I'm a core Christian, but there's something i love about Islam, the way and manner they conduct their burial is commendable.

If na rich Christian man dem been want bury, dem go slaughter like 50 cows, the casket go be gold designed ordered from Europe. Haba! for weting? person wer don die, you de spend like dat give?
Sometimes you satisfy the dead by making the living comfortable
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by JikanBaura(m): 1:21am On Jun 19, 2021

Lol So I search my name on google and i find this.
Ahmad Qasim Baura?
Re: Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by JikanBaura(m): 1:23am On Jun 19, 2021

Ahmad Qasim Baura?

Kwarai
Nine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Repel Attack On Buni Gari, Yobe. Scores Killed / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.