Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Am Very Humble You Hear My Voice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Very Humble You Hear My Voice (269 Views)

When A Man Is Not Humble / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Humble You Hear My Voice by lightblazingnow(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2018
To know that the Father God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS hears you each time you call upon, and attend to your request is something way beyond the unthinkable. For a start, I believe that the Christian faith is something unspeakable, something that's not lawful to utter in our world. When you start teaching and preaching the authentic revelations of CHRIST JESUS it's practically forbidden by the laws of men, I mean by the traditional thought.

2 Corinthians 12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink 12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

That's our faith, it's way beyond the natural, infinite numbers and alphabetic.

But then, to realise that the Almighty God who fills the heavens and earth hears you, is something most people can't take.

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

But yet heard the humble cry of my heart, oh how humble I am to know such overmind revelations

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

And if we know.......... if you know, happy are you.
Re: I Am Very Humble You Hear My Voice by lightblazingnow(m): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2018
Thank you very much appreciated
Re: I Am Very Humble You Hear My Voice by lightblazingnow(m): 1:49am On Sep 02, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

*genesis 22* Through The Eyes Of Isaac / Televangelist Duplantis Recants, Says He Never Asked Followers For New $54m Pri / What To Do, When You Don't Know What Else To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.