Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (34632 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by KAHBOOM: 11:21am On May 31, 2018
ITbomb:
If this is to get sympathy, it is a fail

The only time I can sympathize is when Fulani is attacked in Sokoto, Kano or any of their ancestral homes, not someone else land where you are not welcomed
Kano is not fulani land.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaBloke: 11:22am On May 31, 2018
Violence is violence no matter who's perpetrating it.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Shalomc(f): 11:25am On May 31, 2018
Positivepoint:

dont trust the media u say. so even when attacked the fulani is guilty wow.
Yes.
PrettyCrystal:
Some days ago, it was reported how suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked and almost killed a young pregnant woman in Yogbo town Makurdi, Benue state capital. The gruesome attack was said to have happened on Sunday evening. The woman was reported to be with her husband when the attacked happened as he escaped when they started shooting.

She was attacked by armed herdsmen who used sticks to pierce through her private part to kill the unborn child. They also pulled out the child and her womb after which they beat her and left her to die.

When soldiers went to pick her corpse upon her husband’s report, it was discovered that she’s still alive and she was rushed to Bishop Murray Hospital for treatment.

Mrs Eunice Ortom PhD, wife of the Governor of Benue state yesterday evening visited the woman identified as Mrs Blessing Akaanger at the Bishop Murray Medical Center, Makurdi. Dr. Mrs Ortom joined her in thanking God for sparing her life and thanked
Roots for Christ Kingdom Foundation for taking care of her when she needed help the most.

She extended Gov. Ortom's goodwill message to the Akaanger family and also took over the treatment of Mrs Blessing.

In her magnanimity, Mrs Ortom promised that she will look after her,pay her bills till she will recover fully.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photos-of-pregnant-woman-who-was-attacked-by-fulani-herdsmen-and-left-to-die.html
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2018
Bubu must win the next general election and continue to protect his brothers or else wetin the rest of Nigeria go do Fulani ehn....
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by jamace(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2018
Brutalised only? That must be a neighbourly fight.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Mr2013(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2018
Very beautiful.......

Infect its adorable

At least let them taste what it feels like to be brutalized for once..........smh
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2018
Shalomc:

Yes.

then i hope u wont be bothered when we hold such views when its the opposite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by babestella: 11:34am On May 31, 2018
These people may be cattle rustlers from Libya attacked by fellow Fulanis. The people of Plateau are peace loving and detest brutality and killings. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2018
Where this country is going now, people will be reporting accident like....

There was an accident along Asaba-Sapele highway. To God be the glory cos no casualty was recorded except 5 Fulani and 2 hausa men....
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Shalomc(f): 11:36am On May 31, 2018
Positivepoint:

then i hope u wont be bothered when we hold such views when its the opposite.
Do I give a fvck about your jaundiced views?
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2018
adem30:

The same reason you should not have pity when they take revenge. Its just 50/50

They have attacked people throughout Nigeria without provocation so leave out the issue of revenge. They don't even need​ it as an excuse for their bloodlust

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:41am On May 31, 2018
adem30:

The same reason you should not have pity when they take revenge. Its just 50/50
Take revenge or they started this?
Keep living in fool's paradise.
Nonsense.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2018
Donald95:
Looking at him, you will be deceived thinking he is innocent just like Osama looked innocent in pic but ask the indigenes the actual story don't totally trust media, it may be deceitful

As far as I’m concerned,you’re one of the few ENLIGHTENED Nigerians online

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:44am On May 31, 2018
Vianna:
Fear these people reprisal attack o
The people doing reprisal attacks are the people of Plateau state.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2018
Hahaha
Kano was one of the 1st conquered land by the Fulani's
They don't teach history in Nigerian schools, you gotta wonder why

KAHBOOM:

Kano is not fulani land.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2018
its a pity DT dey were only wounjured. wish dey were decapitated
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2018
Shalomc:

Do I give a fvck about your jaundiced views?

your tone suggest u do give a fvck.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by no1madman(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2018
Hallelujah

Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 11:59am On May 31, 2018
Reprisals will surely come. All the fools supporting this enemies of the nation. bastards
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by ITbomb(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2018
KAHBOOM:

Kano is not fulani land.
They were already conquered before independence
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Shalomc(f): 12:17pm On May 31, 2018
Positivepoint:

your tone suggest u do give a fvck.
Don't be deceived.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Abuforallah1(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2018
No will must not let this happen, prepare for a serious reprisals attack soon, and I don’t want to hear any fvckatard screem like cow if the reprisals attack is carried out.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by obyon(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2018
so them if dey go hospital
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Shalomc(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2018
Abuforallah1:
No will must not let this happen, prepare for a serious reprisals attack soon, and I don’t want to hear any fvckatard screem like cow if the reprisals attack is carried out.
I blame the actors...who did this in self defense. They should have buried them.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2018
Shalomc:

Don't be deceived.

u still got the deniablity tone... hard to shake off when it is real..
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Shalomc(f): 12:27pm On May 31, 2018
I need a pin mouth charger.... This thread speaks of victory over the evil Philistines.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by emezuo17: 1:18pm On May 31, 2018
ITbomb:

The only time I can sympathize is when Fulani is attacked in Sokoto, Kano or any of their ancestral homes, not someone else land where you are not welcomed
. Those places you mentioned are not their ancestral home oh, their ancestral home is futa jalon mountain in East Africa.
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2018
Don't Jos pple has sharp machete?don't dey know where cervical vertebrae is?
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by Oblang(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2018
ITbomb:

How many of u are staying in ur own ancestral land? Its ur ppl that occupy everywhere in the country...
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by killuminati(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless people called Fulani
thunder and lightening pon yuh bumbahole p***y deh
Re: Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) by zinny377(f): 1:25pm On May 31, 2018
Oh! What should I type

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbawean Man Kills His Wife Over Used Condom (Photos) / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos / Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.