Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation (34631 Views)

Latest Format Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Now Using (photos) / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by ikewaterwater: 4:17am On Mar 28, 2019
An Internet fraudster did the unexpected as she confessed on Facebook to using photos of a yet to be identified lady, to scam victims on the platform. According to the fraudster who goes with the name Diana Tetteh on Facebook, the account was created with the intention of luring men to give her money for her school fees when she was in the second year at the university.

The fraudster who is now done with school and have also gotten a job, said she decided to use part of her salary for charity as compensation for all the money she defrauded her victims of. The person behind who deceived men into sending her money on promise of coming to visit them, pleaded for forgiveness from all of them. The fraudster who confessed to using photos of the unidentified lady to scam victims wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/fraudster-confesses-using-photos-of-this-lady-to-scam-victims-promises-compensation/

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by footballcable(m): 4:26am On Mar 28, 2019
My word!!! She's really damn bad.. Last last the bet na scam

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 28, 2019
Learner.... Na she be the girl. She don hit better money and e don wan hook am for neck. So she drop the lamba to further hoodwink the authorities when they come knocking. Smart girl. But not half as smart

75 Likes

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by GistersNG: 4:51am On Mar 28, 2019
Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by IamD18: 5:18am On Mar 28, 2019
You've been paying your bills all because you used a female account to operate?

Nigerian men eh! If you check a beautiful lady's inbox on Facebook and see what Nigerian men are reducing themselves into, you'll die of laughter.

>Thanks for acceptation me.
>Thanking for acceptive me.
>Angel, thanketh for accept mine.
>Thanks is accepting me,my rove.
>My world, thanks for anticipation me.
>Thanking you are accepting me.

99% of beautiful ladies reading this can relate to this.

And na old outdated men wey dey learn android phone too dey do this rubbish to ladies they are old enough to be their ancestors.

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by jullidee2006: 5:27am On Mar 28, 2019

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Gisters: 5:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by gaby(m): 6:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Yahoo girl wey get small conscience...wished our politicians can show us just a lil bit of this...

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by rex444(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:

Nigerian men eh! If you check a beautiful lady's inbox on Facebook and see what Nigerian men are reducing themselves into, you'll die of laughter.

And na old outdated men wey dey learn android phone dey do this rubbish to ladies they are old enough to be their ancestors.

thanketh you for accepteth me thou ....... Mehn no be lie...that shit is total crap one of my friends sent me a screenshot ,I tire

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Kendumazy(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Radarada
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Johntitus: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2019
after him don hammer him come dey confess... Smh

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by yepapa0001: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2019
angry grin
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Albert0011(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2019
Seriously some men need to be flogged o...one of my pretty female neighbour logged her Facebook account into my phone so i decided to access her account small before logging her out.
See how Matured men were fooling themselves around her,even sending her nudes especially those Indians,na their English dey make me laugh.
Those Indian guys begs for nudes as if their life depends on it.
The worst one that pained me most is one guy i know in another town was even lying to the girl that he lost his mum just to have the girl's sympathy.

30 Likes

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2019
There was a country...
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Learner.... Na she be the girl. She don hit better money and e don wan hook am for neck. So she drop the lamba to further hoodwink the authorities when they come knocking. Smart girl. But not half as smart
Na normal packaging for smart people grin

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by emmanuellathe3r: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2019
THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2019
Lol @blessing to me.
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Xisnin(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2019
A lot of men even on Nairaland have fallen victim but can't speak out to avoid bashing.
That is why you see some people changing their gender every week.
Report fraud to protect your friends and family from the same fate.

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Opiletool(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:

And na old outdated men wey dey learn android phone too dey do this rubbish to ladies they are old enough to be their ancestors.

LOL grin

Those men deserve whatever fraud they get. As them no won get brain. Why will you be thanking a fellow Human for accepting your request? Just because she get toto. Mumu people.

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by moorevic(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Plenty for my babe phone. Bunch of stupid psychos

IamD18:

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:

They don't spell the bolded the way you spelt it. They spell it ANGLE

23 Likes

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2019
That's what I'm saying, when men will not give their fellow men money,and one bad niggar got into the game and deal with them badly, maybe men will wise up as 70% already know anyone could be behind moniker when demand is raise and 40% still fall for it. Yahoo can never finish.they are giving birth to another mugu right now..some people are scam thrice , they are known have first class mugun

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by noisy45(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2019
God bless her ministry but as for those who were scammed they are just foolish toto that is in your neighborhood u will abandon it and be going after toto on Facebook sending them transport money. There foolishness is extraordinary even though I am a beneficiary of the transport money God will always bless a cheerful giver. Shout amen

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Rickyzagy: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2019
Sorry smart girl, there's no escape. Face your shadow

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Pavore9: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2019
Men who would go online and be sending money to anything in skirts are fish-brained.

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Ayoswit(f): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2019
K

Zimbawean Man Kills His Wife Over Used Condom (Photos) / Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra / Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos