Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

A Lazy Man's Guide To Fiverr Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lazy Man's Guide To Fiverr Money (380 Views)

See What A Client Trolls To Fiverr Account User About Our Country Naija / Can I Pay With Wema Virtual Dollar Card To Fiverr / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lazy Man's Guide To Fiverr Money by JimD(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2018
Stop being on the fence: Here is how to make a million naira on fiverr in a year with only a computer.

If you think this year is already wasted, you're wrong. If you're still looking for a way to make money without work?, you are wrong. Here is your chance to make legit money through your computer and your internet connection. What is Fiverr? Fiverr is an online marketplace where you get paid for doing simple ordinary tasks that you'd do anyway. Tasks like writing articles, singing, making phone calls, drawing, photoshop designs, web design etc. Fiverr is a real life source of income for many people. Some people have built houses and bought cars with Fiverr.

Are you an Unemployed Graduate whom the Nigerian economy has failed?
Would you like to start a business of your own?
Are you a student or youth corper who wants to create an income stream that will last even after school or service?

In fact, this is for anyone that has a computer and has not been making a dime from it. This is not just any other book on Fiverr. I'll be revealing all the steps that have worked for me and keep working for me and many other people in one Ebook.

What you will get:
- 10 PRACTICAL tips that no one will tell you about Fiverr - 10 things about Fiverr you can only learn by experience.
- Tricks to get MAXIMUM views on your Fiverr gigs.
- Tricks to make buyers TRUST you before buying from you even as a Nigerian.
- How to set up your Fiverr gigs to convert visitors into buyers.
- How to setup AUTOMATED promotion for your Fiverr through Twitter.
The same tips pros are using to make a killing on Fiverr have been condensed into an ebook. Just N3,000 or $15 only.

Chat with me now on o8o8o311565 and get it within minutes.

NOTE: If you buy this material, you have 24-7 access to contact me anytime about your Fiverr gigs.

IMAGE 1: My total earnings for a one and a half year old account.
IMAGE 2: A remarkable sale I made through automated promotion on Twitter.
IMAGE 3: Ebook Mockup.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There So Much Dirty N100 Notes In Circulation These Days? / Why Businesses Fail / Palm Oil At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.