Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" (24947 Views)

Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Akeos(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2018
experience speaks better... i can see
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 31, 2018
malificent:
This is true but Not in all cases.

She is right.

Cases where it is not right is when the sexes are same.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by perdollar(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2018
I don't like ds type of beauty! its too much

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 31, 2018
zilon12:
Is she trying to reveal some personal information about her besties?

She looks sweet by the way smiley

It is possible she is talking from experience.

I have noticed it too.
You have a girlfriend and you have another female closer to you.
There is 97% tendency that .... infact you both cannot refuse yourselves sex whenever the opportunity comes.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 31, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Even same sex.
Out of 100 ladies that have female Besties 70% have lesbian tendencies .
#facts

There is truth here too
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by KingCassy(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2018
How can someone who is into serious relationship have bestie?? Your partner should be your bestie

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by pannyman(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Even same sex.
#facts

So true.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by oyinkel(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2018
We are more civilized in this age, we have all the scandals, divorce, relationship fights and killings to show for it.

I maintain that, there are no moral justification for a opposite sex being close friends. My pastor us told how in those days, A father is not allow to sleep alone in the home with his daughter, the mother being away. The daughter will have to go and stay with another mummy in the church for the night.

Truth is if I have feelings for a lady and see her with another guy, I am pinched by the finger of jealousy, let alone if we were to be in a relationship.

To those of you who would defer. please, how do you feel when your partner is a major padi of another?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by sexdoll: 2:46pm On May 31, 2018
i heard that same sex besties amongst ladies is usually a cover for lesbianism.

is it true?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by chysam: 2:48pm On May 31, 2018
Na dat eeeeem,dat rubber wey person fit fvck be dis?
who dey sell am? I wan buy am abeg.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by gassbee: 2:52pm On May 31, 2018
Chai, dis babe is pretty
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by okwabayi(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2018
I learned this the hard way. I once had a girl who had 90% male friends. Almost every week I was introduced to one new friend of hers or the other. I later learned she secretly did things with all of them.
The few female friends I had she chased them all away while hiding her two female friends from me. This is not a one-off experience, let's say I've gotten cheated on a lot with 'friends'.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by okwabayi(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2018
perdollar:
I don't like ds type of beauty! its too much
It's why God gave her k-leg and a beak nose. Her English is also horrible but she can fix that.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by John217: 3:02pm On May 31, 2018
Do you want to ride free with Uber?

*Download the Uber App

*Sign-up, go to payment and click promotions then apply the code
'tonyudoh'

*Enjoy your free ride

New users/accounts only
Thank me later
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by okwabayi(m): 3:02pm On May 31, 2018
sexdoll:
i heard that same sex besties amongst ladies is usually a cover for lesbianism.

is it true?
Are your male besties your gay friends? Correct your ignorance.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2018
Mehn this girl is just fine anyhow
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by sexdoll: 3:09pm On May 31, 2018
okwabayi:

Are your male besties your gay friends? Correct your ignorance.

i said amongst ladies. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:09pm On May 31, 2018
My bestie is a guy. He is my childhood friend. He knew when I started growing boobs and all. He is my padi infact everything. People tried separating us but INA! Not even his babes. Any man that will marry me will learn to accept it. That's just one criteria my mom and every one who knows me will give to you. We are just inseparable. Guess what, he's in the next state close to mine. Just like mtn, every where you go hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by okwabayi(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2018
sexdoll:

i said amongst ladies. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If it's not so for men then why assume it's not the same for women?
Rare occasions for situations exist, you know? If her bestie is not female then you have more to fear than lesbianism.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 31, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
My bestie is a guy. He is my childhood friend. He knew when I started growing boobs and all. He is my padi infact everything. People tried separating us but INA! Not even his babes. Any man that will marry me will learn to accept it. That's just one criteria my mom and every one who knows me will give to you. We are just inseparable. Guess what, he's in the next state close to mine. Just like mtn, every where you go hehehehehe
Do you bathe or go unclad together?There shouldn't be any sexual attraction between besties of opposite sex.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Even same sex.
#facts

Same way guy besties are homo's abi

Better stop imagining things

The only way my gal can have a male bestie is if his name is bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by sexdoll: 3:34pm On May 31, 2018
okwabayi:

If it's not so for men then why assume it's not the same for women?
Rare occasions for situations exist, you know? If her bestie is not female then you have more to fear than lesbianism.

but you know women tend to have the propensity to swing both ways much more than guys, huh?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by ChimuchiYola(f): 3:35pm On May 31, 2018
okay
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by nuelyoyo(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
You guys should just marry already

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
What a specimen! The babe try sha.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by DanielsParker(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

funny, he should marry you then.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by okwabayi(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
sexdoll:

but you know women tend to have the propensity to swing both ways much more than guys, huh?
Fail.
The only 'proof' you'll give me is hearsay. Let's end this discussion here.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by segebase(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
i must bang this geh before i leave this earth....just a taste of d kpomo don do me..she too fine abeg...d jaazz iceblock ..i mean berg use i need am
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by chriskosherbal(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
MimiShopping:
Yam and Goat cannot stay in one barn or room because goat will definitely chop yam one day cheesy cheesy

Looking for affordable nationwide cash on delivery service or warehousing solution for your goods to enable you sell nationwide even if u don't live in Lagos

Then shoot us a mail and get details.
hello...can't someone get a phone number or whatsapp contact ..so we could talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies / Hadi Sirika Receives Birthday Gifts From MC Tagwaye Twin (Photos) / Most Popular Nigerians In The World (dead Or Alive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.