Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) (5667 Views)

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
keep crying and gnashing teeth
or better still join MAB Muslims against Buhari
you're welcomed cool
I won't and i will never
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 6:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

I won't and i will never
Don't worry namesake
other majority have and more to still join
asalamualykum bro
thanks cool
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by Ganiyat72(f): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2018
This is what I have been saying, we Yoruba Muslim should as a matter of orgency reject, denounce, condemn and distance our selves from that terrorist called Presidiot buhari.

Op I'm solidly behind u
Ramadan careem to we Yoruba muslims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Ganiyat72:
This is what I have been saying, we Yoruba Muslim should as a matter of orgency reject, denounce, condemn and distance our selves from that terrorist called Presidiot buhari.

Op I'm solidly behind u
Ramadan careem to we Yoruba muslims
thanks my brother
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
asalamualykum bro

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by goatandyam: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by adeolakemi: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
OP IS AN IPOB YOOT...OYA POST UR VOTERS CARD OR REMAIN SILENT FOREVER EWU GAMBIA
but you have been all over Ipob thread claiming Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
adeolakemi:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
adeolakemi:
That person you quoted is even a muslin with a Christian moniker.
I don't know why they are always quick to open Christian monikers.
I don't want to believe that they are ashamed of their Islamic heritage.
Its a pity.
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by Belluchii: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
This man is supposed to be a scholar, i wonder what he understand by the word ignorant, anyways everyone is entitled to their opinion, i see no reason why he will call out on the patriotic Nigerians who believed in this administration ignorant. how did he know that the southerners and Muslims don't support Buhari,is he the Muslims or southerners..he is not supposed to use his own judgement to predict other peoples feelings about this present administration.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
[s]
Belluchii:
This man is supposed to be a scholar, i wonder what he understand by the word ignorant, anyways everyone is entitled to their opinion, i see no reason why he will call out on the patriotic Nigerians who believed in this administration ignorant. how did he know that the southerners and Muslims don't support Buhari,is he the Muslims or southerners..he is not supposed to use his own judgement to predict other peoples feelings about this present administration.[color=#006600][/color]
[/s]
join MAB you'll understand better
asalamualykum bro

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by fucktoto: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2018
asalamyalekum to all my muslim brothers in MAB.

yesterday's fast breaking was a bliss. i broke my fast with suya and four bottles of beer; then i booked a short time in one hotel and fvcked my girlfriend halimat two rounds.

she was so wet and horrrny and kept moaning "ya allah! ya allah! ya allah!"

i don't blame the poor girl, this fasting is konji inducing but insha allah, we must complete it.

then before i slept, i recited this kwuruaan verse 7 times (i implore all my brothers in faith to do the same. very necessary):

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

those are the words of allah. i'm sorry to say this, if you're not a jihadist, you're not participating in the holy war, then you're not a good muslim. muslims must continue fighting and killing the infidels until the last day when we shall all enjoy an everlasting orrgy in heaven with our 77 virgins and shall get to meet our great prafet moooohamid (SAW) the rapist. please keep this in mind every blessed day; that's the essence of being a muslim.

laila illalla, asalamma na ara otu surun la, amin!

masha allah.

cc: blackpanda, yarimo, killabeauty, LZAA, shamecurls, pointb, isaabubakar, adeolakemi, obonujoker, ideynl, trapq and all other muslim faithfuls.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7190923_images146_jpeg9b3a2cbc77b04f6896492709da31723c

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2018
You dey craze. you’re stark raving mad shebi you know grin grin grin grin grin grin
fucktoto:

yesterday's fast breaking was a bliss. i broke my fast with suya and four bottles of beer; then i booked a short time in one hotel and fvcked my girlfriend halimat two rounds.

i don't blame the poor girl, this fasting is konji inducing but insha allah, we must complete it.

then before i slept, i recited this kwuruaan verse 7 times (i implore all my brothers in faith to do the same. very necessary):

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

those are the words of allah. i'm sorry to say this, if you're not a jihadist, you're not participating in the holy war, then you're not a good muslim. muslims must continue fighting and killing the infidels until the last day when we shall all enjoy an everlasting orrgy in heaven with our 77 virgins and shall get to meet our great prafet moooohamid (SAW) the rapist. please keep this in mind every blessed day; that's the essence of being a muslim.

masha allah.

cc: blackpnda, yrimo, killbeauty, LAA, shmecurls, ointb, isaaubakar, adeoakemi, oboujoker, ieynl, trpq and all other muslim faithfuls.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7190923_images146_jpeg9b3a2cbc77b04f6896492709da31723c
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:

masha allah.

cc: blackpanda, yarimo, killabeauty, LZAA, shamecurls, pointb, isaabubakar, adeolakemi, obonujoker, ideynl, trapq and all other muslim faithfuls.

welcome to MAB
we must continue
our latest member is sheikh gumi
asalamualykum bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by fucktoto: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2018
KillaBeauty:
You dey craze. you’re stark raving mad shebi you know grin grin grin grin grin grin

haba, sister killah! we forbid the use of harsh words in the MAB group. don't forget it's fasting period.

by the way, you're welcome to join.

masha allah.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2018
KillaBeauty:
grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by MrCork: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2018
KillaBeauty:

..u again....u Harrrrasin Muslims again with yor stupidity ..p .is everytin with u all about sexxx?GROW UP PLEASE !!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by topsyn03(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2018
waiting
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IDeyNL: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:

masha allah.

Allahu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by LZAA: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:

masha allah.

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=68108430][/quote]lzaa grin
asalamualykum bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by LZAA: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
lzaa grin
asalamualykum bro
Same bro grin

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by Our5k(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
To all my Yoruba Muslim brothers, Asala AMU o na ekwu, AMU o na ekwu salam salam.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Our5k:
To all my Yoruba Muslim brothers, Asala AMU o na ekwu, AMU o na ekwu salam salam.
grin
we must continue
welcome to MAB cheesy
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by fucktoto: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
salam, brothers.

i'm currently breaking my fast with heineken beer as usual, and i plan to book a room and fvck a fellow muslim sister called aishat.

but the problem is she's shy and she's planning to come with her full hijab. i'm not happy about this because she's a beauty to behold and i'd love to flaunt her (see picture attached).

please advise, should i go ahead and fvck her with the hijab or cancel the meeting.

cc: isaabubakar, killabeauty, our5k, LZAA, shamecurls, pointb, adeolakemi, obonujoker, blackpanda, yarimo, ideynl and all other muslim faithfuls.

sibrila illala sikirat na ara otu suru lai, amin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by yarimo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Effect of too much intake of TRAMADOL
fucktoto:
salam, brothers.

i'm currently breaking my fast with heineken beer as usual, and i plan to book a room and fvck a fellow muslim sister called aishat.

but the problem is she's shy and she's planning to come with her full hijab. i'm not happy about this because she's a beauty to behold and i'd love to flaunt her (see picture attached).

please advise, should i go ahead and fvck her with the hijab or cancel the meeting.

cc: isaabubakar, killabeauty, our5k, LZAA, shamecurls, pointb, adeolakemi, obonujoker, blackpanda, yarimo, ideynl and all other muslim faithfuls.

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
[s]
yarimo:
[/s]
join MAB and be alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:
salam, brothers.

asalamualykum bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by fucktoto: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

asalamualykum bro

mualykum salam.
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by LZAA: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:
salam, brothers.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by fucktoto: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:

please no insults, it's fasting period. try to keep RAMadan holy.

should i go ahead and fvck aishat in her hijab or is it HARAM?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7202761_images153_jpeg16be54c37cbde80a7b3e6d23e711b605

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by fucktoto: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
LZAA:

it's not funny, bro. you know ramadan can cause spiritual konji. i have from now till 5am tomorrow to fvck and drink as much as i can before resuming fasting.

masha allah.
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by LZAA: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:

it's not funny, bro. you know ramadan can cause spiritual konji. i have from now till 5am tomorrow to fvck and drink as much as i can before resuming fasting.

masha allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love This Man, Why Can't He Contest For The Presidency In 2023 ?? / Happening Now:: Several Soldiers Killed At Soludo's Hometown This Night / South Africa Plans To Legalize Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.