Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) (5664 Views)

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by true2god: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oladimeji1969:

Shitte propagandist
Stop promoting extremist ideologyy
Muslim of Nigeria stand with PMB except Shia who are terrorists themselve
Pls limit your evil group to ur evil Shai movement
You mean the Shi'a are not counted among the '1.5 billion' Muslims worldwide? Tell me more.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by fucktoto: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
okay, i just finished fvcking sister aishat after 4 bottles of beer. her pussy stank of rotten fish and tuwo shinkafa. i'm suspecting she fvcked musa kareem before meeting me. anyway, i still give thanks to allah subrillahi that i didn't collapse.

i'll get up as early as 4:30am tomorrow for prayer and also drink burukutu and kunu.

masha allah, brothers.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
true2god:
You mean the Shi'a are not counted among the '1.5 billion' Muslims worldwide? Tell me more.
the guy is not a true Muslim
he's an extremist
a yeroba Muslim
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by fucktoto: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2018
asalamyalekum, brothers.

i have a sad news to share with you all..

below is an instagram chat between an infidel and a muslim sister. and according to prophet muhammed - (SAW) sibrila lilahi rahman na ara otu - it is haram to discuss or engage in sexual matters during RAMadan and for such a strict punishment must be recommended by an alfa.

so, i call on all the qualified alfas in the house to drop suggestions.

should we cut off her head or her left hand?

cc: blackpanda, yarimo, killabeauty, our5k, LZAA, shamecurls, pointb, adeolakemi, obonujoker, isaabubakar, deomello, yyeske, etc.

masha allah.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7206194_screenshot20180603163927_jpega005d1d5edde9d84b3949f5c3d86636d

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2018
fucktoto:
asalamyalekum, brothers.

below is an instagram chat between an infidel and a muslim sister. and according to prophet muhammed - (SAW) sibrila lilahi rahman na ara otu - it is haram to discuss or engage in sexual matters during RAMadan and for such a strict punishment must be recommended by an alfa.

cc: blackpanda, yarimo, killabeauty, our5k, LZAA, shamecurls, pointb, adeolakemi, obonujoker, isaabubakar, deomello, yyeske, etc.

masha allah.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7206194_screenshot20180603163927_jpega005d1d5edde9d84b3949f5c3d86636d
it's haram to fornicate during ramadan
don't worry when we all true Muslim trow Buhari out
everything will be alright
asalamualykum bro
cc
ngeneukwenu join MAB and be alright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Lie lie ilallah raji un!
We need to track down that Muslim sister that’s giving Islam a bad name! The price for fornication is stoning to death! She would serve as a lesson to all Muslim oloshos out there.
fucktoto:
asalamyalekum, brothers.

cc: blackpanda, yarismo, killabseauty, ours5k, LZsAA, shamecurlds, poinstb, adeolaskemi, obonusjsoker, isaabubaksar, desomselslo, yyseske, etc.

masha allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by fucktoto: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Lie lie ilallah raji un!
We need to track down that Muslim sister that’s giving Islam a bad name! The price for fornication is stoning to death! She would serve as a lesson to all Muslim oloshos out there.

insha allah, we'll track her down and ensure she's punished according to the laws of sharia.

where are the brothers in islam?

cc vedaxcool, istola, passingshot, yyeske..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2018
fucktoto:

insha allah, we'll track her down and ensure she's punished according to the laws of sharia.

where are the brothers in islam?

cc vedaxcool, istola, passingshot, yyeske..
live and let live

asalamualykum bro
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2018
we shall continue
new members are highly welcomed cool
Assalamualaikum my people
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by Franklyspeakin: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
I am shocked!!!!!!
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
I am shocked!!!!!!
no right thinking Muslim will ever support Buhari
Assalamualaikum bro
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
ngeneukwenu come here and kneel down angry
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 2:26am On Jul 31, 2018
I'm happy to announce that I have been appointed as a publicity secretary of MAB

please celebrate with me as I use my position to liberate my people from the claws of the terrorist Buhari

Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 2:26am On Jul 31, 2018
ManirBK the form is still open cool
Re: Muslims Against Buhari (MAB) by IsaAbubakar: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2018
we must continue smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Opposition Parties Endorsed Sanwo-olu — CPP / Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo / Breaking News: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.