Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Luxury Jeweler, Kaycee, Goes Legal On Davido Over N60 Million Debt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Luxury Jeweler, Kaycee, Goes Legal On Davido Over N60 Million Debt (746 Views)

Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' / Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed / Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Jeweler, Kaycee, Goes Legal On Davido Over N60 Million Debt by goldcoinhub: 1:12pm On May 31, 2018
Luxury jeweler Micheal Kaycee who is reportedly being owed the sum of N60 million by Nigerian singer Davido, has taking legal actions against the pop star.

In a letter he posted on his Instagram timeline, purportedly written to Davido by his lawyer, he is demanding a refund of the money being owed.

Kaycee also used the medium to hint the world on a bounty he claimed is already placed on him. According to him, he can't sleep in his home because of a N5 million bounty on his location.

He also alleged that despite the fact that Davido owes him money, he has refunded the real owner of the jewelry that was given to Davido to sell. He had to sell his house and cars to make the refund.

He wrote:

This is a copy of letter of demand sent by my team of lawyers working round the clock to ensure i get my money back from Mr. David Adeldeji Adeleke. I needed to go legal to prove to everyone that my claim of 120,000 £ ( 60million) against Davido is for real and at the appropriate time we would go to court of law for judgement.

Please, be patient with me even though my life is now in Davido's. Thank you all I know justice will be seen been done in this ca
se.

https://lailasnews.com/luxury-jeweler-kaycee-goes-legal-on-davido-over-n60-million-debt/

lalasticlala

Re: Luxury Jeweler, Kaycee, Goes Legal On Davido Over N60 Million Debt by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 31, 2018
owwww
Re: Luxury Jeweler, Kaycee, Goes Legal On Davido Over N60 Million Debt by oshe11: 1:34pm On May 31, 2018
Davido goan settle the guy na.....
U mook a transaction with him, honor it or refute his claim
Dude has maken his point known

(1) (Reply)

Benin Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Owned By A White Man To Another White Man. / Actress Adunnie Ade Looking Stunning As She Celebrate Her Birthday / Photos: Toyin Abraham, Halima Abubakar, Bobrisky Attend Tonto Dikeh's Birthday B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.