Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? (6951 Views)

What Actually Is CBD And Exactly How Does It Work? / Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer / Is Cbd Oil Legal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by EvagreenEditors: 11:22pm On May 21, 2020
wakes:
I am a researcher by nature, a very curious one at that.
In the course of researching my current book on CBD oil,
I found out that the thing is so effective.

I saw lots of videos on Youtube where oyibos are celebrating
the oil for one ailment or the other.
Many have been cured of diseases including
Cancer,
Diabetes,
Epilepsy(I almost got emotional watching this video right below here).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmlpoX5EGU0

Two days ago, when I shared the video on cancer with someone, she felt bad
because her sister had died of cancer and she was like: why didn't she see
this oil before it happened?

Now, in my quest, I discovered that the oil is available in Nigeria already.
So, if you are looking to try it for chronic pain, or any other such ailments,

first Google "CBD oil + disease".
Change disease to the particular disease you are looking to treat.

This will enable you to see if there are testimonials from other users.
Also consult with your Doctor especially if you are on any medications.

The oil is quite pricey though.
Contact me via Whatsapp on my signature below to make orders.
Blessings!
Great
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 6:44am On May 23, 2020
wakes:

Cancer,
Diabetes,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6loG_vSpcQ

Blessings!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by JenniferMorris(f): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
I do not know exactly but I know for sure that CBD products are for people who have insomnia, stress, anxiety or I know that some people are using as pain reducer. Maybe for cancer it can work as a relaxation for mind or pain reducer. Usually on cbd products are written to consult a physician if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a serious medical condition. I have used cbd oil capsules and to be honest it has really amazing effect for stressful people.
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by JavieCoentr: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2020
JenniferMorris:
I do not know exactly but I know for sure that CBD products are for people who have insomnia, stress, anxiety or I know that some people are using as pain reducer. Maybe for cancer it can work as a relaxation for mind or pain reducer. Usually on cbd products are written to consult a physician if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a serious medical condition. I have used cbd oil capsules and to be honest it has really amazing effect for stressful people.
Why nobody shared something like tha a week ago, mate it is briliant, thank you.
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
JenniferMorris:
Thanks for sharing Jennifer.
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lewisk: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pure CBD OIL ingredients are completely natural product with great and amazing healing properties and cbd oil legal. And CBD benefits List includes helping as a digestive aid, combats tumor and cancer cells, psychosis disorders, inflammatory disorders, analgesic, neurodegenerative disorders.

And others are depression disorders, anxiety reliever and even prevents many types of seizures!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by ochuwame: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
CBD oil is really good in alleviating severe pain. And most often people ask this question is cbd legal in all states of America and UK? Absolutely! And
Cannabidiol gives hope to patients with cancer. It not only alleviates the pain associated with the disease, but also slows down the course of the disease. I recommend a good oil producer. I buy best CBD Capsules only here. By the way, if you are interested in this topic, then I highly recommend reading this information on the site.
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thanks a bunch for the patronage.
Who else needs #CBD OIL?
Kindly contact DammyLove on o7087787676
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by Fullspectrumorg: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
CBD can help people with cancer to manage some symptoms of the disease and CBD can also work on the side effects of the cancer treatment. Remember that marijuana has also CBD, but cannabis also contains a high amount of THC that may cause high. Hemp does not contain THC at a higher amount. The research shows that CBD can reduce the growth of tumors in the animal model of cancer. But future research has always been needed in this case. CBD products have many benefits for human health and you must visit an authorized CBD seller for your product.
For more information visit : https://www.fullspectrumorganix.com
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by McDar: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please can CBD oil help with GERD or Acid reflux?
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
McDar:
Please can CBD oil help with GERD or Acid reflux?
Yes
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by Lmaomen1(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Well I am still a student at a medical school so you shouldn't take my advice too seriously, but as I understood it is helpful only momentarily, can help you release pain, but I am not sure this is helpful for a long term treatment. Anyway, if you've decided to buy this product then I would like to recommend a site that definitely could help you resolve this question. All you should do in this situation is just to appeal to these guys: THC Gummies, and you can be sure that will get a good and quality product.
I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hello!
Who else needs #CBD OIL?
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lili12: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
If you faced up with anxiety, you have to make something to reduce it. As long as this may envelop in something far more serious than you think it may. I know a really good result may be received due to CBD Oil. But I have tried it using it as it is and it is really difficult to be taken. Every time I was about to vomit. Sorry for the details. When I found out about the best mouth to lung vape that can be used with CBD Juul pods, I was astonished and really pleased by the fact that I can do something with my problems.
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
lizdammy:
Hello!
Who else needs #CBD OIL?
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
wakes:

Cancer,
Diabetes,

Blessings!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2021
How has this oil helped you?
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2021
Good day, how are you today?
Thanks for the patronage.
Keep calling DammyLove on the numbers below.
Blessings!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by LeahHodges: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2021
I suffer from insomnia and without auxiliary pills usually do not fall asleep. I have to constantly look for something new that will affect my nervous system because the pills are quickly addictive. I turned to my friend who knows all about herbs. He advised me to smoke a joint before going to bed, but I don't like smoking. So he offered me an alternative https://weedsmart.net/product-category/weed-edibles-canada/cannabis-tinctures/, which was invented quite recently. It turns out that hemp extract can be taken as alcohol. After taking a couple of drops, the body completely relaxes, and you get the same sensations as when smoking a joint.
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good day, how are you today?
Keep calling DammyLove on the numbers below.
Blessings!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2021
Who else needs #CBD OIL?
Kindly contact DammyLove on o7087787676.
Blessings!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
lizdammy:
Who else needs #CBD OIL?
Kindly contact DammyLove on o7087787676.
Blessings!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by lizdammy: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2021
It helps.

For orders,
Call Dammylove on 070-8778-7676
Blessings!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by ochuwame: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Purchasing CBD is federally legal as long as it doesn't contain more than 0.3 percent THC, but some state laws have put restrictions on buyers
CBD OIL must be legal on both the federal level and the state level in order for it to be legal in your state. The 2018 Farm Bill legalized, on the federal level,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] / COVID-19 Update For February 21 2021 In Nigeria / UNICEF: 57% Nigerian Children Don’t Have Birth Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.