Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale (3531 Views)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by opeyemix: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone know the current DPR salary scale and allowances?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by Ruke1989: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Are they recruiting secretly or openly

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by opeyemix: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
They are not recruiting I am just aski for knowing sake

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by Ruke1989: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Let me know if any secret recruitment is ongoing. Am interested

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by opeyemix: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by femi4: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2020
opeyemix:
They are not recruiting I am just aski for knowing sake
for knowing sake? Lie lie
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by adedoyinolawumi: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2020
femi4:
for knowing sake? Lie lie

Oga which one be your own. Why you con take am personal. Person Say dem no recruit why Ogun talk nah, too early for madness o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by Xtruzz(f): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2020
opeyemix:

Ogun kill you and your family. Shebi nah ur papa Wan give me work for there
[color=#000000][/color]

By this response, you just confirmed that a bigshot in Nigeria is about to give you work there or probably talking to DPR director for your sake.
Anyways, Google DPR salary structure. It's online..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by opeyemix: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

By this response, you just confirmed that a bigshot in Nigeria is about to give you work there or probably talking to DPR director for your sake.

Reason ursef, if there is someone that wants to give me job there, why come to nairaland to ask this question when I could have easily asked my connect?...... I am just asking because someone claimed DPR workers earn more than NIMASA which I find hard to believe
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
opeyemix:

Reason ursef, if there is someone that wants to give me job there, why come to nairaland to ask this question when I could have easily asked my connect?...... I am just asking because someone claimed DPR workers earn more than NIMASA which I find hard to believe
How much does NIMASA earn. Between, i think DPR should earn more
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by duduade: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

That's how they do... Tufiakwa

There's the thread where he could have gone to in the Job section to get answers. Because he was avoiding too many questions he came to open a new thread

Modified

Loool

I am just even coming from the thread sef.. This thread have been *spotted*

Loool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by Skengman: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
duduade:

There's the thread where he could have gone to in the Job section to get answers. Because he was avoiding too many questions he came to open a new thread

Modified

Loool

Loool

Awon spotters grin
goderlist44 exposed the ‘hoodlum’ on DPR thread.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by Xtruzz(f): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
opeyemix:

[color=#000000][/color]

The bigshot don't have answers to your questions.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale by opeyemix: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
duduade:

Modified

Loool

Loool

All this long talk no dey necessary, this thread nah to settle argument with the person that claims nimasa pays more than DPR. So if u get link to answer the question just drop am...and if u get job connect, I no mind too �

(1) (Reply)

Glaxosmithkline Gsk Future Leaders Programme / For Those That Saw Their Names On BRISIN List. Meet Here. / Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.