Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

closed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed! (1296 Views)

Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed! by micky22: 3:01pm On May 31, 2018
Re: closed! by biafraisdead(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
micky22:
I just secured a job with an architectural firm in Ibeju-Lekki, but not without accommodation challenge.
I don't want to forefeit this offer because of accommodation issue. I need a trusted and reliable someone living around lekki-ajah, whom I can call a friend, who can squat me for a few months while I gather some savings to secure an apartment.
I am decent, discipline and well trained.
If you are that person with a heart of gold, please inbox me or call me on 08036470470 let us take it up from there.
Remember one good turn deserves another.
u sounded like u are the house owner and wanting to do someone a favour by accommodating them. Rephrase ur post to sound like u are really in need(just an advice though)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed! by ibori1(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2018
just negode
Re: closed! by micky22: 5:58pm On May 31, 2018
Re: closed! by QuietHammer(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2018
micky22:
Hello Nairalanders,
I just secured a job with an architectural firm in Ibeju-Lekki, but not without accommodation challenge.
I don't want to forefeit this offer because of accommodation issue. Please I need a trusted and reliable someone living around lekki-ajah, whom I can call a friend, who can squat me for a few months while I gather some savings to secure an apartment.
I am decent, discipline and well trained.
If you are that person with a heart of gold, please inbox me or call me on 08036470470 let us take it up from there.
Remember one good turn deserves another.

See this man i, even giving conditions. News flash mister, the world doesn't owe you sh!t

1 Like

Re: closed! by TimFisher: 6:44pm On May 31, 2018
micky22:
Please can you pin point anything shady or that portrays pomposity about this message?
Not strange to me that some nairalanders like bad mouthing

grin

You still dey speak grammar?

people sef.....

3 Likes

Re: closed! by Midex88(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2018
Make una leave the poor guy now. Nigerians Sha

1 Like

Re: closed! by majorbravo: 9:18pm On May 31, 2018
micky22:
Please can you pin point anything shady or that portrays pomposity about this message?
Not strange to me that some nairalanders like bad mouthing

Like seriously, bad belle people in Nigeria are too many, it's envy bro. There's nothing wrong with your post.
Re: closed! by sholikay(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2018
majorbravo:

Like seriously, bad belle people in Nigeria are too many, it's envy bro. There's nothing wrong with your post.
something is definitely wrong with his request my brother.. the last sentence..he should not have made such.. he is kind of holding any helper to ransom with that.. he should humbly remove that last statement.. my advice anyway

1 Like

Re: closed! by majorbravo: 9:29pm On May 31, 2018
sholikay:
something is definitely wrong with his request my brother.. the last sentence..he should not have made such.. he is kind of holding any helper to ransom with that.. he should humbly remove that last statement.. my advice anyway
I see your point, but there are people who provide help with the expectation of benefit. This might appeal to those kind of people.
Re: closed! by micky22: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: closed! by biafraisdead(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
QuietHammer:

See this man i, even giving conditions. News flash mister, the world doesn't owe you sh!t
exactly what I was talking about.
Re: closed! by micky22: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
please friends help....still in this need

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... / Benita The Hot Girl Every Man Wants To Have In Bed [part 1]. / Are Nairaland Women Are Bitches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.