Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. (59722 Views)

Unilag Releases 2018/2019 Admission Cut-off (pics) / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / ASUU Releases Press Statement On EKSU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Xisnin(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
Bad days ahead for randy lecturers.
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by soldadoe(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
Just make a decision and send this man away! Agbalagba oniranu jati jati....Eranko! This is some bull shit...

2 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by sagerasaq: 3:52pm On May 31, 2018
This shit happens in all Nigerian Universities. In some it is more pronounced than others. I just hope this will reduce it... Mind you some ladies can shaa set up lecturers for grade...

1 Like

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by sagerasaq: 3:52pm On May 31, 2018
This shit happens in all Nigerian Universities. In some it is more pronounced than others. I just hope this will reduce it... Mind you some ladies can shaa set up lecturers for grade...
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by FILEBE(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2018
Jemima123456789:
Can't believe it's sleeping Jemima of all people
If you know u know

How many of us just hate that if you know you know thing? If u want to talk , talk! Or forever hold your peace.

5 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by jeff1607(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2018
Shalomc:
I know your REAL moniker.

oya speak it!
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by dahmie2013: 3:53pm On May 31, 2018
Social media is so powerful. One shudnt underestimate d power of it. I was very impressed also @ d prompt response of d FRSC spokes person concerning d recruitment exercise.
I also feel dis administratn is totally different 4rm d past, everyone is so alert & trying 2 bring deir A game 2 deir jobs. Civil service has changed 4rm d usual orientatn of laziness I had.
I also went 2 VIO, dey attended 2 me very nicely & I didn't have 2 bribe anyone.
Nigeria is indeed getting better.

9 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Myself2(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2018
PearlStreet:
All these randy lecturers. This one's own has finished.
By next week, his pictures would be on xvideos.

Xvideos ?? Where is xvideos, is the place in Lagos or Abuja

Ayam not understanding, by the way, a thorough investigation should be carried out to get to the root of this matter so appropriate sanctions can be meted out
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Emmahunk(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
emperorchedda:
They should let the man to ffuck and enjoy his life, body no be firewood

Including your daughters and sisters I guess

3 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Emmahunk(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2018
emmydykes:
I bet nothing will be done to the erring lecturer if found guilty. sad

Either you just came back to Planet Earth or you have been out of data for so long that you have lost touch with recent issues.
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2018
brodalokie:
Who even leaked nude pictures of a grownup man in the first place? I think it could be a blackmail. Can somebody please send me the news link where the pictures were leaked?
Abi na wikileaks?

Nigga if you don’t have better things to say just zoom off the topic must you share your senseless comment
This has been happening severally in unilag and you their saying blackmail you can google search and read more
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by emperorchedda(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2018
Emmahunk:

Including your daughters and sisters I guess
Yes, so long it's not rape
Satisfied??
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by israelmao(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2018
Three powerful things control the world money,power and sex ,once you can be in control of them you are in control of all.
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Neoteny(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2018
Jemima123456789:
well am not mentioning name(s) here but he's known to use words like Jemima, Wat a shame e.t.c

You ain't making any sense

1 Like

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2018
Arghh career is finished
Nitori Obo, oga tisha ba ise je
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by kalu61(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2018
mytime24:
For those people who helped my parents to catch me whenever they wanted to beat me, how market angry
How is life in Police and security industry
hahaha, they make get sense na. I can't forgive one woman like that. The beating no bi here
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by josite: 4:14pm On May 31, 2018
dont quote me.except for the new vice chancelor of unilag,go and find out for yourself the true worth of the rest of the top echelon.we can only pray the vc will remain meritorious and GODLY.

2 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2018
emperorchedda:

Yes, so long it's not rape
Satisfied??

Bro, when a man blackmails a student into going to bed with him, it is not consensual sex.

Would you look the other way if your daughter came to you and told you that a lecturer is failing her on purpose just to sleep with her?

No one is saying that the man should not enjoy himself. But he should not abuse his position to get sex from his students.

9 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by brodalokie: 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
anuoluwapo884:

Nigga if you don’t have better things to say just zoom off the topic must you share your senseless comment
This has been happening severally in unilag and you their saying blackmail you can google search and read more

I can't find reliable source from Google. Tell me what you know or heard please
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by willibounce1(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2018
I just hope it is not that useless old man that drive that useless white SUV....him and osoba are very randy old men. See how old men are disgracing themselves just because of towtow! what will this idio.t tell his family and friends now.

2 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Silvermoney: 4:42pm On May 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Bro, when a man blackmails a student into going to bed with him, it is not consensual sex.

Would you look the other way if your daughter came to you and told you that a lecturer is failing her on purpose just to sleep with her?

No one is saying that the man should not enjoy himself. But he should not abuse his position to get sex from his students.

The funny thing is that most olodo girls will even throw themselves at these lecturers to manage to pass, so they have a large pool of willing girls to choose from, without having to blackmail anyone.

It's when they blackmail a regular hardworking girl who is serious with her studies that this kind of scandal breaks out.

1 Like

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:44pm On May 31, 2018
FILEBE:

How many of us just hate that if you know you know thing? If u want to talk , talk! Or forever hold your peace.

Thank you. Just hate that rubbish, it doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by yandevboy: 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
Have you read about how Gbeminiyi Oluwabusola of MeritChoice Limited led innocent Nigerians to invest almost 200 million naira in a failed American Caregiver Jobs project

Read complete details here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4534364/meritchoice-connived-gca-swindle-over
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
Silvermoney:

The funny thing is that most olodo girls will even throw themselves at these lecturers to manage to pass, so they have a large pool of willing girls to choose from, without having to blackmail anyone.

It's when they blackmail a regular hardworking girl who is serious with her studies that this kind of scandal breaks out.

That exactly is my point. We see some of them with young girls in staff clubs. I don't know why they still have to blackmail the reluctant ones.
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by flexxyworld(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2018
mytime24:
For those people who helped my parents to catch me whenever they wanted to beat me, how market angry

hey cutie..
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Pelsmic: 5:09pm On May 31, 2018
funny
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by ajebuter(f): 5:22pm On May 31, 2018
emperorchedda:
They should let the man to ffuck and enjoy his life, body no be firewood

No one is saying the man should not flex with his female students. ,after all he is an adult and so are the female students..

But the issue is,, female students should not be forced , intimidated or coerced into sleeping with lecturers before passing..

If they both want it, fine but no one should be forced to sleep with pigs in order to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by debonairprinx(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2018
mytime24:

Life in the security industry as been wonderful. Wouldn't mind arresting you. Still in active service.
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by wallex1983(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2018
Is this not our former commissioner of education in Ogun State?

I know he's a Prof of English in Unilag too.
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by mytime24(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2018
debonairprinx:

Life in the security industry as been wonderful. Wouldn't mind arresting you. Still in active service.
sho mo age mi ni now cheesy
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by debonairprinx(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2018
mytime24:
sho mo age mi ni now cheesy
Come closer, let me find out. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.