Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (44131 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2018
yazach:

Bros I no vez o, I don't think hatredand wailing should make you go so low as if education never pass through you.

You are comparing Zidan and buhari
200000000 people(IPOB Terrorists, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Terrorists, even people like you) with just a football team.
Infact you disappoint me
funny enough its been d same rhetoric. Any critique of d president is termed hatred, wailing, corruption, IPOB...I have never encountered a pro buhari individual who can match facts with facts. I have never met a buhari supporter who can engage a conversation by providing superior argument but all I have seen is name calling&sentiments.

Yes Nigeria is larger and more complex than a football team. Even if I had used d same scenario in another country, u will still give d same excuse. I made a point which u missed, Zidane resigning after so much success. according to him "d club needs a new direction". Can ur buhari say such despite d fact that we cant attach any achievement to his name? Can he look around and say d future of nigeria is more important than his ambition?

Managing a football club is no mean feat how much more a club like Madrid. Its not just what u c on TV hence d use of d word "manage". There is managing stakeholder expectations same as in managing a country. There is managing resources human, financial and material same as in a country. There is managing diversity same as in a country. There is accountability same as in a country. There is growth same as in a country. There's need 4 success, improvement& performance same as in a country. Theres also need 4 leadership and direction (which zidane provided 4 his team)same as with a country. whichever way u look at it, there's a lot in common in d two scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by Raphael007(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2018
You are not seeing the bigger picture it's a scam I will explain, which youth has the capacity to contest with the president now, and which youth will come out from those political party and be given a chance by those old men to come out under the most established political party and contest. Its a defeated notion already what we need in Nigeria is a law to be enacted too old to run bill say from 60 years you cannot run again because in the Nigeria workforce worker retires at 60years its should be the same with the presidency, senate and national assembly aftall as they say youth are the leaders of tomorrow when will the tomorrow come if not now. Thus they should enact the law of too old to run or give aspirant a level playing field in the sense that they aspirant are given independent opportunity to run independently under no political party like France did.
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2018
Raphael007:
You are not seeing the bigger picture it's a scam I will explain, which youth has the capacity to contest with the president now, and which youth will come out from those political party and be given a chance by those old men to come out under the most established political party and contest. Its a defeated notion already what we need in Nigeria is a law to be enacted too old to run bill say from 60 years you cannot run again because in the Nigeria workforce worker retires at 60years its should be the same with the presidency, senate and national assembly aftall as they say youth are the leaders of tomorrow when will the tomorrow come if not now. Thus they should enact the law of too old to run or give aspirant a level playing field in the sense that they aspirant are given independent opportunity to run independently under no political party like France did.
I agree. Buhari is taking credit 4d bill yet he seeks a second term at 75(football age). So he clearly doesn't believe in d bill
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2018
lexy2014:
funny enough its been d same rhetoric. Any critique of d president is termed hatred, wailing, corruption, IPOB...I have never encountered a pro buhari individual who can match facts with facts. I have never met a buhari supporter who can engage a conversation by providing superior argument but all I have seen is name calling&sentiments.

Yes Nigeria is larger and more complex than a football team. Even if I had used d same scenario in another country, u will still give d same excuse. I made a point which u missed, Zidane resigning after so much success according to him "d club needs a new direction". Can ur buhari say such despite d fact that we cant attach any achievement to his name? Can he look around and say d future of nigeria is more important than his ambition?

Managing a football club is no mean feat how much more a club like Madrid. Its not just what u c on TV hence d use of d word "manage". There is managing stakeholder expectations same as in managing a country. There is managing resources human, financial and material same as in a country. There is managing diversity same as in a country. There is accountability same as in a country. There is growth same as in a country. There's need 4 success, improvement& performance same as in a country. Theres also need 4 leadership and direction (which zidane provided 4 his team)same as with a country. whichever way u look at there's a lot in common in d two scenarios.

Continue
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2018
yazach:

Continue
continue to where?
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by Raphael007(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2018
lexy2014:
I agree. Buhari is taking credit 4d bill yet he seeks a second term at 75(football age). So he clearly doesn't believe in d bill
Precisely my point. That's why I said its a scam.
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
lexy2014:
continue to where?

Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=yazach post=68094732][/quote]interesting. 4u to no d direction to otuoke, It seems u have been there b4. I like that. What took u to otuoke?
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
[q[s]uote author=lexy2014 post=68094982]interesting. 4u to no d direction to otuoke, It seems u have been there b4. I like that. What took u to otuoke?[/quote][/s]
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
yazach:
[q[s]uote author=lexy2014 post=68094982]interesting. 4u to no d direction to otuoke, It seems u have been there b4. I like that. What took u to otuoke?[/s]
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin did I touch a nerve?
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by Codes151(m): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Tot u said we were lazy
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 1:06am On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin did I touch a nerve?

Naval Base?
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2018
yazach:

Naval Base?
am sure u no that nerve and naval base don't mean d same thing
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by ofeco: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2018
This statement clearly shows that buhari is desperate for a second term.
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:
am sure u no that nerve and naval base don't mean d same thing

Are you sure
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2018
yazach:

Are you sure
so nerve and naval base mean d same thing?
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by Deputy1111(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
sirequity:
Buhari Begs Youths Not To Run Against Him As He Signs ‘Not-Too-Young To ‘Run’ Bill

Source>>>https://www.headlineng.com/2019-buhari-begs-youths-not-run-signs-not-young-run-bill/

Buhari has really done well by signing the bill.. ...now age is not a barrier to rule
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by orunto27: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Agbaya.
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:
so nerve and naval base mean d same thing?

So you don't know

haaaaa
you need to ask google
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
yazach:

So you don't know

haaaaa
you need to ask google
y do I need Google when I have u? Seems u have checked Google, what did it tell u
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:
y do I need Google when I have u? Seems u have checked Google, what did it tell u

lexy2014:
y do I need Google when I have u?

Ask google

lexy2014:
Seems u have checked Google, /quote]

Check google

[quote author=lexy2014 post=68113168]what did it tell u

Ask google
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
yazach:

Ask google

u are my Google. I have asked u
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:
u are my Google. I have asked u

Ask google again
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
yazach:

Ask google again
does nerve and naval base mean d same thing?
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:
Ask again
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
yazach:

Ask again
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:

Can you ask again??
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
yazach:

Can you ask again??
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 2:30am On Jun 03, 2018
lexy2014:

ask again please
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by lexy2014: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2018
yazach:

ask again please
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2018
lexy2014:

Ask again please
Re: Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths by yazach: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
lexy2014:

Ask again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.