Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (44110 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Abdulazeez99: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) Movement Aisha Yesufu on Tuesday night knocked US President Donald Trump after he tweeted a video of Nigerians parading for him, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Yesufu made reference to a statement credited to Mr Trump in 2018 that Haiti and African countries were “shithole countries”.

“Don’t flatter yourself. Seems you have not been reading your file on Nigeria. You really must be desperate to go down the shitty hole!” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1323708050440671236?s=20

Igbere TV reports that founder of the Living Christ Mission Inc Rev. Daddy Hezekiah had on October 25 led a prayer march in support of Trump in Onitsha, Anambra State.

Trump then tweeted the video on Election Day as he urged black voters to support him instead of Democrat Joe Biden.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Miracleus: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
angry angry grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by LibertyRep: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
At that critical time, any politicians will readily acknowledg s upport from even his sworn enemies.
You can't blame Donald.

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by tolufase: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
I actually blamed to those wasted their valuable times parading for him. His supporters in Nigeria will be amazed when the final result is released.

Racist president!

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Aisha Yusuf should be very careful and diplomatic in her fight.

You can't drag your own country at every given opportunity

I like her energy but she's got to be smart

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Moferere: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Everybody com dey drag Trump like diz, na wa o

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by peacekante: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
This my Nigeria brother's with their parade for Trump think Trump give a Bleep about them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnverLF7v18&t=28s

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Warripikine: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Igbos know what they want.. And trump will easily guarantee them that

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Masterkernel1: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
tolufase:
I actually blamed to those wasted their valuable times parading for him. His supporters in Nigeria will be amazed when the final result is released.

Racist president!

And you don't have issues with the bigot tribalist vegetable president, right?

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Fahdiga(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Aisha shouldn't exhaust the remaining goodwill people have for her. just because you are a head slammer doesn't mean you should hate Trump. Trump is the people's choice.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by leofab(f): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Parrot

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by fehintiola324: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Igbos know what they want.. And trump will easily guarantee them that

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by MARKABBEY: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oh well...
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Lovelies1: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Donald Trump has done his part even out of the presidential seat, he has nothing to lose

The people you should laugh, are those ones who think is all about successfully bringing Donald Trump out of the white house.

He his already secured in and out, but those ones whom are easily swindled will feel the effect.

One love Donald Trump from here
You don't have anything to lose in and out of the presidential seat

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Tintinnoty(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
This woman is unnecessarily noisy for my liken. It seems the little fame she's enjoying at this moment is getting into her head.

What's her problem with Trump's tweet?

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by slawormiir: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Trump is a pussy ass

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Okortor: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
I don't know why trump is overrated as a president, however a politician during election period is the most down to earth person on earth so Trump's tweet is norm.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nazgul: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations to Biden... hopefully and God willing I'll begin my American migration dreams next year

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
cheesy Very funny

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by primestreams: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
cheesy abeg oo we should be calming down oo
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by visijo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol insult!

I don't know who needs to hear this but please throw that empty perfumes bottles in your room away.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
trash
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by lloydtruth: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
He's just learning about the parade that was done, 4 years ago? He never recognised, appreciated, or reciprocated the gesture then.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by fmcjunior(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
I don't know why people are going after Trump just because of what he said about Nigeria. Trump say things as they are, that's why most people find his words insulting. Though, I dont want him to win but I love his personality.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Mayng01(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
I hope he wins.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Aklee4994(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Biden for PRESIDENT.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Babbadata: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
She's getting bored
She should respect her self and stay in her local league..

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by ijewejones: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Aisha said what she felt & her opinion is not far from the truth(in my own opinion too).

The truth on the second hand is that Trump should focus on the electoral process ongoing in his country... Not the acknowledgement gotten from a country he once called "sh*ithole"

On the lighter note,now the voting is ongoing & Biden seems to be on the lead..please hope the votes of the below was counted grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by donPhill(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
las las every body wan de catch cruise for trump head. Make Aisha sha de careful cos not every open doors are really opened for you

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by slimanyd: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is about to go down.

Away from that, DO YOU KNOW OPPORTUNITIES WON'T WAIT FOREVER!

I am not troubled about the economy. Some Businesses have closed because of these covid 19 season, but digital and network marketing earners will continue earning, regardless

While you are busy analyzing which one is Real and not real, some are busy maximizing the opportunities.

I would like us to ponder on these lines ��

- Everyday you see opportunities.

- Everyday you see people move up the ladder of financial success.

- Everyday you hear of people who transformed their situation for good by just saying, "YES" to an opportunity, which in some cases, they are yet to fully understand, but quick to note its potentials and have keyed in to EARN while they LEARN more about it.

Yet, in the midst of these numerous opportunities and overdose of information in our time and era, we still have people who still wallow in scarcity and want.

We still have people who doubt proofs even when they are tangible.

Hmmm... It all began by simply acts of procrastination and continually Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly (P.O.O.R) and holding unto what's deemed to be "normal and the acceptable" way of stepping up the financial ladder of life - monthly stipends, when you can key into a SYSTEM that has the potential to give you that Stipend in one day of business

The truth is, things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who "hustle" and seek to grind out results

The patient dog will usually eat the fattest bone but you forget that it will end up growing leaner if it maintains a diet full of bones while the dog that eats the meat gets more nourishment and stronger

OPPORTUNITIES WON'T WAIT FOREVER!

Make that decision today!!!

Think of Opportunity like this, that comes once in a Blue Moon. Impossible is nothing

Chymall is rocking seriously, pick up your package today and secure your financial freedom.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Aisha not everything you dabble into
It makes you look stupid
Is an insult calling Nigeria a shithole
Cos shithole has a purpose
And this contraption don’t
I would prefer jungle /evil forest
Cos is the survival of the fittest
Sars is not the problem ,
Nigeria is
After endsars
Then
End social media bill
After
That
Endnepa bill
After that
End rigging
Like 369,000
Problem
Divide for peace

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.