Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) (34337 Views)

17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients / 8-year-old Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol- (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by okomile(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2018
So sad.

Parent should not leave petrol carelessly when there are kids around.

Kerosene, bleach, diesel etc should be stored in a safe place.

RIP Thankgod
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

he looks pregnant.....did he phuck the fire?

He should have allowed the fire burn all his body so his complexion will be even.....that way he be like oyinbo pepper

I guess you mentally sick is this suppose to be a joke trust me you ain’t funny at all, jeez you need help mind you NwaAmaikpe ain’t daft like you
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by madgoat(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
hiroz:
what a pity..
i hope the boy that survived makes a good recovery..
setting fire with petrol is dangerous o!!

my dad came close 4 years ago, he poured petrol in an abandoned well in the compound to burn debris we dumped from tree cutting, he went into the house to get matches by then the petrol fumes had saturated the well like a ticking time bomb...
then he lit match, as he threw it in, i remember i was in the kitchen cooking indomie and my mom and siblings were watching tv and we heard a very loud booooooom!!!!!the house shook from the Foundation,
like a bomb blast, everyone in the street came rushing down to our compound, the explosion shot flames high up into the sky, threw some burning debris onto the zinc.
it was crazy.
lucky for my dad, he pulled back as he threw the match stick, only the hair on his head was fried by the explosion.
no burns, no injuries

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by clive2u(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2018
How sad, that how me and my brother when we were kids burnt a huge refuge(with very big fire) just beside 2 drums of petrol but God didnt allow it catch fire till adults came to put it off but God allowed me collect the beating of my life from my dad. God bless his my dad's soul
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Pat081: 5:08pm On May 31, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Hospital With Wrapper As Sheet..... This Is Nigeria.
is ur eyes working well or is ur brain dnt u c dat dey put dat WRAPPER dia because of d blood
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Pelsmic: 5:16pm On May 31, 2018
What an horrible occurrence
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Classictee89(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2018
richvictor:

My God shocked
mad people every where @mrsnwaamiapke
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by okenwaa(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
I cursed this mumu behind the moniker MrsNwamikpe and someone deleted it for reasons best known to the person.

You can't run away from my curse be it in 20years time, you'll die as I said in the post that I quoted u.

You think you can use everything to play baa....you just met your doom!!
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by paris22(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Damn. RIP
That Vooom Sound sha dey sweet. Pour it and make a trail, then light a match and VOOOOM. Makes it look like a badass action film. Childhood Memories
You should have ignore the news �
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Blue3k(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
All this could be avoided if we had respindible governments at local level. They would have curbside trash days and pick uo garbage. Seriously its not complicated task to trash to landfill or incinerator.
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by BlissB(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2018
hiroz:
what a pity..
i hope the boy that survived makes a good recovery..
setting fire with petrol is dangerous o!!

my dad came close 4 years ago, he poured petrol in an abandoned well in the compound to burn debris we dumped from tree cutting, he went into the house to get matches by then the petrol fumes had saturated the well like a ticking time bomb...
then he lit match, as he threw it in, i remember i was in the kitchen cooking indomie and my mom and siblings were watching tv and we heard a very loud booooooom!!!!!the house shook from the Foundation,
like a bomb blast, everyone in the street came rushing down to our compound, the explosion shot flames high up into the sky, threw some burning debris onto the zinc.
it was crazy.
lucky for my dad, he pulled back as he threw the match stick, only the hair on his head was fried by the explosion.
no burns, no injuries
Lol....bros that fried cracked me up
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by sprints1: 8:25pm On May 31, 2018
Yhemit:
people sha... burning refuses with petrol hmmmm
been doing it for years now very skilled at it...infact I pour petrol in a running gen..before my uncle begged me to stop and I also still pour kerosene in a running stove..all this things takes years of experience sometimes I experience explosion but all is in the past now because now am a guru at it...but now I use gas cooker but if it is possible to pour gas in running gas I will do it...if u know u know...I be badass for all these things...

1 Like

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by sprints1: 8:27pm On May 31, 2018
BlissB:
Lol....bros that fried cracked me up
perfume cylinder raid cylinder florescence bulb dey there be careful when using petrol to burn..only expert does it...
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
Why should they substitute kerosene for fuel, too bad.
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by BlissB(f): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2018
sprints1:
perfume cylinder raid cylinder florescence bulb dey there be careful when using petrol to burn..only expert does it...
Thanks
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2020
It is very dangerous,pple use Pms b/c kerozine dey disappoint.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Habits That Cause Body Odor / Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.