Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) (34338 Views)

17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients / 8-year-old Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol- (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by correctbae: 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
An 8-year-old boy just lost his life while his brother got critically injured as a result of burning refuse with petrol. The boy identified as Thankgod couldn't survive because of the severe burns he experienced while his brother is currently receiving treatment in an hospital.

Facebook user, Chioma Uzoh shared the sad story online. Read what she wrote and photos of the second son in the hospital below.

https://correctbae.ng/2018/05/31/8-year-old-boy-dies-while-brother-critically-injured-as-a-result-of-burning-refuse-with-petrol/

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by dominique(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2018
Chai! This is terrible! Too much tragedy in this country cry
I suppose this was done without the knowledge or consent of their parents, boys can be playful like that. RIP to the deceased, wishing the injured speedy recovery.

17 Likes

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by mysteriousman(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2018
How did this happen?
Teach your kids early enough to avoid incidence like this I know kids can be playful but a little education and warning will do well. May God heal you young one and may your brother's soul rest in peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 31, 2018
Nairaland is has become sadderland. every day bad news haba

5 Likes

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Khallyella(f): 4:24pm On May 31, 2018
I feel so heartbroken right now
R. I. P to the dead cry

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Obikodo(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2018
sad news everywhere....I wish him speedy recovery, and to his dead brother. may his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2018
Hospital With Wrapper As Sheet..... This Is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by okolet(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2018
Sad news cry
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Yhemit(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
people sha... burning refuses with petrol hmmmm
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by splmosixx(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
May God heal you
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by skubido(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
Haaaa,
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
Damn. RIP
That Vooom Sound sha dey sweet. Pour it and make a trail, then light a match and VOOOOM. Makes it look like a badass action film. Childhood Memories

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by alphaconde(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
am so sorry
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by HenryQuest(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
Parents really need to pay more attention to their kids. They definitely didn't know what petrol can do. Too bad
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2018
This is really bad news today, RIP to the boy and my condolence to his family.
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Akeos(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2018
God of mercy
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 31, 2018
Yee! Faya bad!
Where were their parents? Lazy parents everywhere sad
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by labisibrass(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2018
Have mercy oh Lord
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Abatsam111(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2018
cry
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by KUSHKAMP: 4:29pm On May 31, 2018
IT'S GOOD 2 USE UR BRAIN. DID HE BURN THE REFUSE WITH A TANKER OF PETROL?
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2018
How can someone give an 8-yo petrol to light fire?

What did that person expect?

Kudos to the kindhearted person who provided cash to help.
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by richvictor: 4:33pm On May 31, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

he looks pregnant.....

did he phuck the fire?

My God
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2018
ThankGod didn't survive.. ... rip to the dead. sad sad
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Sirpaul(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2018
what a life we live in..... how on earth will you ask a small boy to burn refuse...
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by wittyt98(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 31, 2018
what a pity..
i hope the boy that survived makes a good recovery..
setting fire with petrol is dangerous o!!

my dad came close 4 years ago, he poured petrol in an abandoned well in the compound to burn debris we dumped from tree cutting, he went into the house to get matches by then the petrol fumes had saturated the well like a ticking time bomb...
then he lit match, as he threw it in, i remember i was in the kitchen cooking indomie and my mom and siblings were watching tv and we heard a very loud booooooom!!!!!the house shook from the Foundation,
like a bomb blast, everyone in the street came rushing down to our compound, the explosion shot flames high up into the sky, threw some burning debris onto the zinc.
it was crazy.
lucky for my dad, he pulled back as he threw the match stick, only the hair on his head was fried by the explosion.
no burns, no injuries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by dheolexaone(f): 4:35pm On May 31, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

he looks pregnant.....

He should have allowed the fire burn all his body so his complexion will be even.....that way he be like oyinbo pepper

Wonder if this is really a humane statement!
Some ppl n dia senselessness is like running to prove to the world that the earth is spherical... Shior!
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by chysam: 4:38pm On May 31, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

he looks pregnant.....

He should have allowed the fire burn all his body so his complexion will be even.....that way he be like oyinbo pepper

I dey sell codeine guy.do you need some more?
Dont feel embarrassed cos I know your comments are codeine induced.
Re: Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Damn. RIP
That Vooom Sound sha dey sweet. Pour it and make a trail, then light a match and VOOOOM. Makes it look like a badass action film. Childhood Memories

I nearly got burnt, too, thank God the fire was put out.

We were killing soldier ants.

I was like 10 or 11 and had older siblings around.

If I was 8 and my bro was younger maybe I wouldn't be typing this now, who knows?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Habits That Cause Body Odor / What Causes Heartburn After Beans Consumption And What Is The Remedy? / Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.