Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter (59075 Views)

"My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
brodalokie:
Is the bakery in Benin?
Could b that Nadia bakery just opposite uniben..
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by ufinity(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
The oyinbo man must be very dumb. He wanted to buy one of the best sight catching buildings in the whole of ugbowo, situated opposite the university of Benin, a building along Benin Lagos express way, with sound proof walls, that dope building for a place as ugbowo, a building not up to 2years of construction, for 25m. Even the land the building is built on will not sell for 50m. Both the oyinbo, the boy, the sars, all of them are thieves and they are all mad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Kingsuo: 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
Akeos:
run for your life...
SARS no dey laugh oo....

as for the guy weldone ooo...

Dem don cast warri o,na efcc now set,efcc dey raid warri,d way dem take many,e come be like say na protest against bad government
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Kingsuo: 5:09pm On May 31, 2018
comshots:
Which state has the highest number of yahoo guys if I may ask?I presume Edo state state is number 1.

Bros go delta and see for yourself,Edo dey learn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by brodalokie: 5:09pm On May 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

I don't know about Nadia. Just curious though
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by brodalokie: 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

I don't know about Nadia. Just curious though
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Pelsmic: 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
Bad guys
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by laudate: 5:11pm On May 31, 2018
majorbravo:
This is why I say Nigerian kids needs re-orientation. It is not by feeding them in school that they would become leaders of tomorrow. There are many youths today in University that are worse criminals than those that never saw the four walls of a university or school. What are we teaching our youth? They prefer to scam people than seek work. How do you even employ someone that is more interested in robbing your company than making it grow?
I no know say you sef see am. sad In fact, I just weak. undecided And these criminal minds were raised by one human being called a 'father' or 'mother,' somewhere. When I was growing up, it was a crime for you to bring home something that did not belong to you. After you were made to return it, you were flogged and panel-beaten severely, for even thinking about it in the first place, or even allowing someone else's property to find its way into your hands, bag, or possession. Today, these kids not only defraud people, but glorify such acts and are hailed by their peers. shocked May God punish them well-well and dismantle their ill-gotten gains, in one fell swoop!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 31, 2018
delishpot:
I remember a guy in ABJ duped an Oyinbo man. The man wanted to buy a car and give to the naija guy to drive and remit a certain amount to him daily. Naija guy convinced the oyinbo man to buy the car in his (naija guys) name to avoid police wahala he said. Omo, after the first day the naija man vanished with the car till today. Oyinbo don go back his country too.

quite funny! but these of things happen in a useless country.
To dat Oyibo man everything nd everybody of Nigeria extraction is dubious. That man will never ever advice anybody from his country to do business with a Nigeria or even step feet into Nigeria. At the end d innocent Nigerians suffer for it.
if u wanna know how Nigeria(n) is rated outside the world check out 'Nigeria' in d urban dictionary.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by yandevboy: 5:13pm On May 31, 2018
fuckpro:
....i know that guy years back 2002-2003 succes digest I just can't believe it,its out of character

As in many people join the program because of him

Many trusted him

He said travelling to USA to start caregiver work by April 2018 was as sure as death.

Now many have been scammed while he has moved to a big office

You need to read the full story with lots of images attached
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

That is why this country can never progress

someone's sweat and suffer you sold it becos of greed.

I don't blame foreigners for distrust about blacks heading white owned companies. we brought this upon ourselves

Nigerians are callous

Not all Nigerians abeg.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by nabegibeg: 5:14pm On May 31, 2018
angelbulksms:

Not all Nigerians abeg.

Tell that to the foreigner not me
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by HeyCorleone(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

I no know say you sef see am. sad In fact, I just weak. undecided And these criminal minds were raised by one human being called a 'father' or 'mother,' somewhere. When I was growing up, it was a crime for you to bring home something that did not belong to you. After you were made to return it, you were flogged and panel-beaten severely, for even thinking about it in the first place, or even allowing someone else's property to find its way into your hands, bag, or possession. Today, these kids not only defraud people, but glorify such acts and are hailed by their peers. shocked May God punish them well-well and dismantle their ill-gotten gains, in one fell swoop!

The end just sounds like you're overly jealous.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by laudate: 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:
The end just sounds like you're overly jealous.
Any your statement just sounds like you are a core yahoo boy, or a member of their supporters club.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by anigold(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Oboy....na Nadia bakery he go sell?ewoooo.......

Blackman use white man maga white man

#this is Nigeria..... everybody na criminal
some Nigerians destroying our image since 1960..
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Revolva(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2018
dis format still de pay
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by HeyCorleone(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

Any your statement just sounds like you are a core yahoo boy, or a member of their supporters club.

I don't give a damn how money is gotten actually.

Legit? Illegit? At the end of the day there is only money.

The end justifies the means.

Then the means determine the end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by delishpot: 5:25pm On May 31, 2018
madgoat:

grin grin grin grin i am sure u are the naija man grin

LOL on the contrary the oyinbo na my acquaintance. This happened two years ago. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by kenneyyice(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

its Nadia bakery opposite main gate!...
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by laudate: 5:27pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't give a damn how money is gotten actually.

Legit? Illegit? At the end of the day there is only money.

The end justifies the means.

Then the means determine the end.

It says a lot about the kind of values you hold. undecided I am sure that even money gotten through armed robbery, will be acceptable to you. A supporter of a criminal, is just as bad as that criminal. May God punish all yahoo boys, by fire by force without any delay! No apologies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by HeyCorleone(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

It says a lot about the kind of values you hold. undecided I am sure that even money gotten through armed robbery, will be acceptable to you. A supporter of a criminal, is just as bad as that criminal. May God punish all yahoo boys, by fire by force without any delay! No apologies.

Tell me a job that doesn't involve crime. Just 1 job please.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by ehardetola(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2018
Sirpaul:
children of nowadays do not want to work at all I wonder what the up coming generation will look like....

You're killing yourself for a job that would replace you within a week if you dropped dead. Take care of yourself.

Are they sleeping? Use what you have to get what you want
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by delishpot: 5:31pm On May 31, 2018
Eaa247:

quite funny! but these of things happen in a useless country.
To dat Oyibo man everything nd everybody of Nigeria extraction is dubious. That man will never ever advice anybody from his country to do business with a Nigeria or even step feet into Nigeria. At the end d innocent Nigerians suffer for it.
if u wanna know how Nigeria(n) is rated outside the world check out 'Nigeria' in d urban dictionary.

No be small thing o
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by laudate: 5:33pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Tell me a job that doesn't involve crime. Just 1 job please.
If I have to tell you that, it means the money spent on your education was wasted! shocked Those who engage in yahoo activities, are criminals who are just too lazy to use their minds and skills, to innovate or create legit businesses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by onilpee: 5:34pm On May 31, 2018
I CANT STOP LAFFING LOOOOAAALLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ................SMART NIGGIE
ADVANCED 419 I DOFF MY CAP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by fuckpro: 5:34pm On May 31, 2018
yandevboy:

As in many people join the program because of him

Many trusted him

He said travelling to USA to start caregiver work by April 2018 was as sure as death.

Now many have been scammed while he has moved to a big office

You need to read the full story with lots of images attached
...this is the final nail on the coffin any online bizness now is with foreigners not Nigerians never knew this guy can go rogue
...i have been scamed so many times by Nigerians but I never expected this from this guy because of who we learned online bizness from owner of success digest integrity was always drilled into participant those days and this idiot was a columnist
...so who do one trust now
...i still can't believe he could do it maybe they got disappointed by the US partners
so am the only honest online Nigerian left
I will disown this country just too much dirt
heaped on me,who did I offend to be born within such a shameless people
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 31, 2018
No frigging way. I didn't think they had it in them. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by HeyCorleone(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

If I have to tell you that, it means the money spent on your education was wasted! shocked Those who engage in yahoo activities, are criminals who are just too lazy to use their minds and skills, to innovate or create legit businesses.

When the environment isn't friendly to breed legit businesses.

The current socio-economic milieu of Nigeria is one that would inevitably breed such ills of which internet fraud is a part.

Some people go into Yahoo to get capital to start a business. So?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms / Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.