Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (135169 Views)

EU Visa Fee Surges For Nigerians And Other African Nationals / Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Gozzylala(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2018
antonreal:

adding u now bro
08138715371 please add
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by lecksam(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by emperorblog(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
pls add me to d group 08120292561
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by emperorblog(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
onatisi:
Please before travelling out,make sure you get your priorities right and plans right. Don't travel out just because ppl are saying outside is better ,the bitter truth is ,what you take out of Nigeria is what will determine how lucky you will be outside . Take plenty cash ,enough skills and education ,contacts if available and most of all plenty prayers and God's grace .
Many that travelled without getting their plans right always end up becoming worse than they were in Nigeria

hello sir

WHAT IS THE CHANCE OF SOMEONE DOING PRINTING JOB

LOKE CLOTHE,BAGS,NYLON, PAINYING
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by udocity2: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
add me too. 09038564697
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by ChristoBam: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please add 08143130315
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by zevous: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by opejole: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
+233557847600

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by elitejayjeff(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2018
bolajiboi:
Add me plz 08055579948
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by gowaga68: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
opejole:
+233557847600
Can we chat up regarding life n Business in Ghana pls?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by opejole: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2018
u are welcome bro
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Ugosample:

Well I have lived in some other African countries, and yes, especially if you are an entrepreneur, moving to another stable African counter could be the best thing you could ever do

Life in Abidjan is lovely, life in Accra too is also lovely but I prefer Abidjan

When I stayed in Cotonou and Abomey Calavi, life was slower than what I am used to, but I loved it.

Lome is VERY SMALL and Ouaga is also a bit slow.

Liberia and Sierra Leone to me are even more shitty than Nigeria, but they have business potential too

Sadly the Lebanese and Chinese are the ones profiting, especially in Freetown

so guys, with proper planning and God on your side, you will most definitely succeed out there

well send a message if you need freight services , or cargo from any part of the world

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Immigration authorities in Tanzania confirmed that the visa on arrival policy no longer applies to Nigerians and a bunch of others (Mali, Niger, Yemen, Somalia, etc). Now, we have to apply in advance at the embassy and have a Tanzanian apply on our behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Immigration authorities in Tanzania confirmed that the visa on arrival policy no longer applies to Nigerians and a bunch of others (Mali, Niger, Yemen, Somalia, etc). Now, we have to apply in advance at the embassy and have a Tanzanian apply on our behalf.

you can imagine undecided undecided

what kind of country so I originate from bikonu? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by tonee1: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
is anyone into okirika sales in here? either clothes or shoes?.. will like to know which country is the best to bring in bales an more economical... Cotonou or Lome??
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by veneza(f): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2018
tonee1:
is anyone into okirika sales in here? either clothes or shoes?.. will like to know which country is the best to bring in bales an more economical... Cotonou or Lome??

what of bags,Cotonou is better.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by tonee1: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2018
veneza:

what of bags,Cotonou is better.

Do u know anything about the business Madam? will like to have some words with u if u do.. thanks
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by veneza(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2018
tonee1:

Do u know anything about the business Madam? will like to have some words with u if u do.. thanks

emilyaweh@gmail.com, but if you don't mind you can ask here for others to learn.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by tonee1: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2018
veneza:

emilyaweh@gmail.com, but if you don't mind you can ask here for others to learn.

OK.. how do I go about it cos I heard okirikas are not allowed to be brought in the country again, how do one go about it and where in Cotonou can I get it at a very cheap rate.. Thanks
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by veneza(f): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2018
tonee1:

OK.. how do I go about it cos I heard okirikas are not allowed to be brought in the country again, how do one go about it and where in Cotonou can I get it at a very cheap rate.. Thanks

missebo market
and secondly you can still bring in your goods till now.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by tonee1: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2018
veneza:

missebo market and secondly you can still bring in your goods till now.
check ur inbox please.. Thanks
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by frankfrancis871: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekems2017:
My younger brother left for Gambia last year. In less than three months, he got a teaching job. His pay in Nigerian currency is 56k then if you add the home studies he conducts he is earning more than 100k as a nursery school teacher.
His elder brother joined him this year and also got a teaching job last month.
He regreted wasting three yrs in Nigeria after his Nysc without a job .
The good part of it is that the country is sponsoring who ever want to go for Masters outside and still comes back to work for them.

Nigeria my country has a long way to go Allah.
please how much is need to go to university there? Please tell me more
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by frankfrancis871: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.
How do one school in university there and how do I need?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by frankfrancis871: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ugosample:

What surprises me the most about may beninois is their simplicity and the fact that they are not criminally inclined to the degree Nigerians and Cameroonians are (heck I don't even know who is worse among the two)

The fences are not gigantic

Gerdames to enforce law and order

Nigerians need to change
Please tell me which African country is good for schooling in university and has social amenities. Please tell me more sir Ugosample so I can prepare please
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by frankfrancis871: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.
Please tell me more about starting university there please and the price and social amenities
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by frankfrancis871: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
tiwiex:

My brother, you look too far indeed. The standard of living in Nigeria makes us think all African countries are like that. I just got back from Rwanda. I was in Ethiopia, Ghana and Benin earlier. The story is the same as described by a commenter. Security is top notch in all these places and they have constant light (well, almost). I don't know how this country called Nigeria became a jungle. Now I see what Kanu means. He even downplayed it by calling it a zoo. Lol. This is not about analysing the situation. I also think as a black man, you are easily welcomed here in Africa. I almost opened a company in Rwanda with my passport oh. I was just curious. The fellows at RDB told me how but also said it was not even necessary to start something. I will still do it. They generally like to meet Nigerians and show them the ropes.

I will be visiting others soon. I have had an Africa travel bug for sometime now. America no even dey my mind. I am yet to renew my visa. I believe if we want to fix Nigeria, we need to see how our contemporaries are doing it and not look at the West. Oyinbo full Ethiopia and Rwanda. They love it there oh.

For some pics and videos on my journey, you can check it out on Instagram @trekafrik. If you feel like, please follow me. That would be encouraging. If you want some tips too, feel free to ask. I am happy to share from the small wey I know.
how do one need to study there, I need to know more
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by veneza(f): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
tonee1:

check ur inbox please.. Thanks
Nothing is there

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by tonee1: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
veneza:

Nothing is there
I resent it again.. kindly check ur spam
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by veneza(f): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
tonee1:

have replied you.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by veneza(f): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
tonee1:

have replied you.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by veneza(f): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
tonee1:

have replied you.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Slaveryisgood: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2018
naposium:
Bro have been in this country for the past 2 years... There Is nothing like xenophobia again..

Only that our brother has spoiled our name so bad out here due to Drug

Who asked ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply)

Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.