Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians (509 Views)

Senator Nwoko Initiates Bill On Monthly Payment Of Rent / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Governor Sanwo-Olu On Monthly Sanitation: We’ll Ask People Whether To Return It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians by massinola(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2018
The salary of a Governor is N750,000/month. So if you don’t have a second office and you don’t have something else to do, you must steal; excuse me. Every political office holder who does not have a second office must steal," Okorocha said.

Rochas Okorcha, Governor of Imo State, has offered some bizarre insight into why political office holders, especially governors, “must steal”.

In an interview with Channels TV, which has now gone viral on social media, Okorocha explained that “no man on earth” lives on his monthly pay, hence governors should not be exempted.

He argued that what is most important is for governors to make the people happy with their performance.

“What the people have failed to know is that… for God’s sake let them give targets. I am for targets,” he said.

“If I give you target and you perform it, that is good enough. But if you keep searching for some level of corruption, that’s when it looks like it’s vindictive —because there is no man on earth, in Nigeria, from A to Z, who will say he lives with the money you pay him monthly.

“The salary of a Governor is N750,000/month. So if you don’t have a second office and you don’t have something else to do, you must steal; excuse me. Every political office holder who does not have a second office must steal.

“But if you give target, excuse me, you then perform your work, and people see the way you have done it and it is correct, they’re are fine. In Imo state now, people are happy with the performance; they are happy that their children are going to school without school fees, they are happy that they are no longer suffering... free education is there up to university; they’re happy.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/31/no-man-earth-lives-monthly-salary-%E2%80%94-okorocha-justifies-why-politicians-%E2%80%98must-steal%E2%80%99

Cc: lalasticlala help move to the promise land make we see okoro bobo

Re: No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians by massinola(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2018
So why do you and your party keep shouting corruption, corruption when you know it's inbuilt in all of you including Buhari?

1 Like

Re: No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians by clarocuzioo(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
Okooo, coming from a strong member of the party of "saints". This simply goes a long way to prove that Buhari is fighting perceived political enemies not corruption.

2 Likes

Re: No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians by patchsk(f): 5:00pm On May 31, 2018
Okoroawusa.

APC is a curse.
Okoroawusa is cursed.
Buhary is only but a raped old mare.

A hopeless, illiterate buffoon!
This idiot of a president is so damn slow and mean that I can only wish him what he is; a vengeance laden old nincompoop!
Re: No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians by Archangel15: 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
Efcc will not collect him now
Re: No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians by NORSIYK(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2018
Imolites we have endured enough of this oaf's stupidity, thank GOD he has just months left.

RT. HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA will right all the wrongs that were caused by this oaf.

1 Like

Re: No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians by Zendinho(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2018
Pls i want to donate my ears...... i have heard enough of this bullshit politicians.....
Re: No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians by abokibuhari: 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
This man don mad finish
Re: No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians by trapQ: 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Intelligent / Nigerians Commend Saraki As He Completes Umrah Rites (photos) / Police Foil Attempt To Kidnap Customs Officer And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.